Anyone had experience with Spellcaster Maxim

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
RazMaTaz1
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Super speed

As the topic title suggests, anyone had experience from Spellcaster Maxim/spellshop?

She posts alot of "blog" kind of information but what she (or he) speaks is quite on point. Anyone had experience?

jax
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

He's a scammer. There is no price list of his spells but you will be amazed at how much he intends to charge for his spells. You might be tempted to think that he must really be good because of his unusually high prices and the tone of confidence you read on his site. It is a ploy, a ploy I fell for because I was a sucker. I lost a lot of money when I was at the lowest point of my life and he tried to blackmail me when I wrote about him on a site. I'm sure he always visits forums like this one. If you interact with him, you will know more about him. He can't write well, let alone giving you precise instructions on what to do if you decide to buy his so-called powerful spell(s). Sometimes his answers are confusing and sometimes he simply doesn't answer your questions because he most likely doesn't understand them and ignore them altogether. Somebody must have written stuff for his site or blog. I don't want anyone else to fall victim to scammers like him anymore. My advice is not to use any spell casters advertised on the internet, 99% of whom are fake. It would be very difficult to find that remaining 1%. If you believe in magic, try casting spells by yourself. Good luck!

Irene
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: White magic
If I could be anything, I would be...: A cat
My magical/paranormal name...: Irene

Eventually, has anyone tried Maxim??? I contacted him he is so expensive but his site looks professional. Should i trust him?? Please help!!!!!

Return to “Seller Review”