new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater Verum

Can you tell the a creepy hollows shop product or methods that you tried before? Last week at midnight in the house when I'm working I saw a djinn in the form of a black pig and it's jumped on me so I could'nt speak for two days. This is'nt the first time. 8^|

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

mypleasure wrote:Can you tell the a creepy hollows shop product or methods that you tried before? Last week at midnight in the house when I'm working I saw a djinn in the form of a black pig and it's jumped on me so I could'nt speak for two days. This is'nt the first time. 8^|
Huh?

Explain. You saw "a djinn" that "jumped on" you. Is this djinn bound? Was it an entity/spirit you purchased? If so, where did you purchase it from?

Pretty sure everyone is gonna need or want a bit more info on this

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
mypleasure
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater Verum

InfernalNachos wrote:
mypleasure wrote:Can you tell the a creepy hollows shop product or methods that you tried before? Last week at midnight in the house when I'm working I saw a djinn in the form of a black pig and it's jumped on me so I could'nt speak for two days. This is'nt the first time. 8^|
Huh?

Explain. You saw "a djinn" that "jumped on" you. Is this djinn bound? Was it an entity/spirit you purchased? If so, where did you purchase it from?

Pretty sure everyone is gonna need or want a bit more info on this
No, just living creature. Like a ordinary free djinn. He mus't want a make a suprise to me lol

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Ok.

Step back. Breath. Assess the situation. Were you overly tired? Were your senses overly stimulated?

Was this the first manifestation you've witnessed?

And how do you know it was a djinn?

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

mypleasure wrote:Can you tell the a creepy hollows shop product or methods that you tried before

Hi

Do you mean: "How can I tell if my experience comes from a CH product or technique that I have?"

If this is what you mean, I don't think any CH product will cause you to lose the ability to speak for two days.
mypleasure wrote:Last week at midnight in the house when I'm working I saw a djinn in the form of a black pig and it's jumped on me so I could'nt speak for two days. This is'nt the first time. 8^|
Reading this, I would suggest you consider increasing your paranormal protection, so that a spirit like that could not do this to you again. You can learn self protection but you can also get protection spell bindings from expert magicians (eg from the CH shop) and you can also get protection spirits.

As a general point, it is also a very good idea for anyone who feels vulnerable in this way to make sure they don't disregard any professional medical advice they may have had and to remember to take any prescribed medication - if this is applicable.

Some of the more experienced members of this forum have said here more than once that doing both things can bring good results. If we feel 'below par' in our physical or mental health, we can also be below par psychically and spiritually. Good mental and physical health can help with our psychic and spiritual good health too...or so I have been taught.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

On a completely different note...

If you are experiencing visions that are physically affecting your ability to speak (for two days?) I STRONGLY recommend discussing this with a doctor to investigate medical conditions that might lead to this sort of thing. Especially if, as you say, "this isn't the first time". There's a possibility this is not paranormal in origin.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Based upon the small amount of information provided, this sounds like an experience provoked by individual mental stimuli overcoming you. Do you suffer from anxiety? That may have provoked what is known as being a "selective mute" when overstressed or afraid. No spiritual experience can prevent physical action unless you believe it to have power over you, and certainly no Djinn can be "freed" as all Djinn are free. They choose to work with others as they see fit. They are not trapped in any manner, though they can certainly act like it in the same way an individual can believe or pretend to be trapped depending on circumstances/situations/events known to the individual in question.

I have a few spells and Spirits from CH, and none of them have directly inhibited me or prevented me from being able to speak/walk/act in the way I wish to. To me, it sounds like something more psychological is going on. Granted, one could argue all spiritual experience is a psychological one, but that's an entirely different debate.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

This, if it is an ongoing situation and it may require more specific direction to take care of. Also because I don't know if you've identified it correctly :
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/psychic- ... ation.html

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote:This, if it is an ongoing situation and it may require more specific direction to take care of. Also because I don't know if you've identified it correctly :
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/psychic- ... ation.html
Good call!
If we're making recommendations might I also suggest...
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/hematite ... pells.html

The C4 is only five bucks and it not only protects from malicious beings and magick, but it also aids with things like anxiety and cleanses too. In case it happens to be a more psychological factor. It even provides a nifty shield! :)

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

(And also don't mind the emoticon that I totally didn't intend to put in there and has nothing to do with the post. Though it is kind of funny. )

Yeah that is a good option Ishvala, I realize my recommendation was a higher priced service and some may be tight on cash. Luckily CH has many different options that could potentially help, and I've honestly found all services no matter the price or level be consistent in effect with their work.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “General Questions”