new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I was having a look at the Concuan bindings today, and saw there was an option to let the Concuan have a binding of you too. It sounds interesting, but I don’t really know what that would entail.

Has anyone had any experience of this? Or know what it would mean for them to be my keeper too?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have two Concuan and I've opted for this reverse binding with both. I'm fairly certain neither have ever taken advantage of it. Or I just don't understand the call when it happens. Truthfully, I've actually never asked them about using it to contact me either. So I'm wondering if they don't use it because I've never explicitly told them they could. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I didn't go for the reverse binding. But I think the text in the shop listing means just what it says.

The main thing seems to be they can call on you to respond when they want you to. I imagine if you're sensitive to that or astral travel easily, they might take you to their home world when they want to. Although the listing says it might suit those who are into bondage and domination, don't forget they are White Arts beings, so I imagine the them-keeping-you 'reverse binding' aspect will all be highly consensual.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
tulku1
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

I did the reverse binding. I keep hoping she'll summon me (?) to her home so I can see what it's like, and spend time with her there.

Bonshan
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

I've a Concuan companion, with a reverse binding. She tried to use it once, that i'm aware of, but I'm not really capable of astral travel at the moment (working on it). I received a clear message of my name and 'come to me' and it arrived with some arousal as well. I did tell her to use it whenever she wanted if I wasn't otherwise preoccupied. Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to AP and actually go to her when she calls me.

“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own” - Bruce Lee

Back to walking my path alone. See you on the other side.

Return to “Living Entities”