new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea

I just want to share an experience i had with my new Manananggal vampire. A few days after bonding with my vampire I dreamt my mother died. My mother actually passed away some days later. I was her carer, she was my best friend and I was very close to her.

In the dream in the midst of great despair and sorrow of loosing my mother I dreamt that I became a vampire and at that moment I felt a strong connection to the night and elemental energies around me that filled me with great physical and emotional strength I had not felt before, including the ability to fly. The deep sense of isolation that I felt was also transformed. I feel much isolation and the need to hide my grief so to avoid inflicting my sorrow on others. However, in the dream it was ok as it was this dark energy of sadness and grief that connected me to the night and other vampires and in that it was incredibly transforming ,giving me strength, acceptance, belonging and the ability to fly above my afflictions. My mother started physically dying the next day and the energy carried over from the dream helped me to be strong over the next few days as she passed away at home.

I believe the dream must of been from my Mannangal vampire as it was nothing I would of expected to experience. I had no prior experience or knowledge of vampires except from hollywood movies which i do not like. The reason i got him was mainly to help wiith physical strength, toning and building muscle. I am so glad i got him now for many reasons :8)

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

Reaching out to you to help you through a difficult situation, that is very sweet and special, thank you for sharing.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

You might ask him if he experienced the death of his mother while he was alive in a similar way. The dream sounds very strongly like he is sharing in your experience on a very personal level.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
TheaMay
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea

Thank you, i will most certainly do that, i suspect it may be so :)

Return to “Vampire”