Can anybody please explain to to me your experience meditating with your spirits

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Shortie
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Like others have said, I mostly get visions of them when on an open grassy field. That tends to take any distractions away in the background so I can focus just on my spirits. I usually meditate with incense that corresponds to the spirit eg. Dragons blood for dragons, etc. And use my dragonfly totem to help me induce a deeper meditative state. When I enter that state, I begin to feel pressure on my third eye. When I meditated with my blue nebula dragon last night, again I saw her on a grassy field in my minds eye, she was absolutely HUGE, her eye is bigger than my head. When she grabbed me for a hug, I was like a chopstick in her claws.

I think the more you meditate the better you'll sense, bond and see them, so it's good to just keep meditating!

Anita
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 555
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jameson
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m happy being me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Beloved Warrior

I need major help meditating. I’ve been running since I came out the womb. Honestly Tho I do not need more spiritual interaction. I feel like I need a paranormal support group like AA or something. I’ve realized I’m def a medium + sum, for I’ve been experiencing a ton my whole life. Ever since I started recording music 4 years ago the paranormal has flooded all of my devices. I do not invite them but when I spit on my mic, I get MAJOR feedback.

People talk about orbs lol. I have all walks of life on video. Aliens, demons, angels, Jesus, kids, women in 1800 dresses, skulls n lots of unexplainable entities. I also have had a ton of voices recorded. Typically when this happens I’m not aware until I listen or watch it. I have no special devices. It doesn’t matter what electronics I’ve got going on. It’s absolutely insane in my membrane & I feel I could make a bunch of money just releasing raw footage. Unfortunately I don’t have time for my music is what needs to be invested time wise. If I had an assistant to help me analyze all videos then I could do it.

I’ve met intuitives. But honestly I’ve never met anyone who experiences what I do. I almost can’t believe it. It’s been super heavy since Fall 2015 & every time I’m in the studio it’s more intense. I know how to protect myself against anything but damn I do not invite them. Anita break.

One medium told me I make them feel alive that’s why they love me. Idfk & I have no one to talk to about it. I can only write so much about it. Please message me on my instagram, (anitalottrox) that’s the only active internet/social media I keep up on.

P.s. there’s no more phantom of the opera. Just the phantom of the popula

Return to “Meditation”