You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Okay so two days ago I was talking with my spirits using my pendulum board and thought I should take some requests for offerings. Everyone has been so nice and helpful I felt it was only right I get them a gift so I asked everyone what they would like. My Masheba asked for one of my cat's meat stick treats, it's salmon flavored. My Bellaydi Elf asked for some dead tree bark and an acorn, he's really fond of trees. My Nixie just wanted to spend more time with me which is soooooooooo sweet and my Courtwind Angle who I knew in a past life said, "All I need is your company." I couldn't help but blush supper hard because he said it so smoothly and it didn't help that he answered telepathically. I actually found it so touching that I got teary eyed for a sec. I love my spirits a lot. . . like a lot a lot. They all are so great and supportive. My Courtwind is always quick to react to my needs and my Nixie is always there for love and support. My Masheba gives me level headed advice, keeps me grounded and she's the only one who ever calls me by name. Lastly my Bellaydi Elf is kinda doing his own thing but is always willing to chip in when I need help, he's pretty reliable. Honestly I don't know how I've gone without them for so long. Well, better late than never right?
So far I think my strongest relationship is with my Masheba and my Courtwind Angle or at least I can feel their presence a good 97% of the time. My Nixie I can feel like 92% of the time and my Bellaydi almost is like background noise but when he want's to be in the spot light he can make his entrance big and loud.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Topic moved to suitable section.

CourtneyGardam
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sounds like you have an amazing connection with them! :8)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”