Dele Clan

Discussions on specific races of vampires.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

My new vampire spirit companion has been bound to me, he is from the Dele Clan. I am a complete newbie as far as his clan is concerned. Does anybody have some experience with this Clan? Thanks a lot in advance ()

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Where did you get him from? I didn’t see a listing for the Dele Clan.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I got him from CH, as a full moon custom conjure. You can ask for a special vampire clan then - and if you are lucky, than a vampire from your desired clan can be bound.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

lucyseward wrote:My new vampire spirit companion has been bound to me, he is from the Dele Clan. I am a complete newbie as far as his clan is concerned. Does anybody have some experience with this Clan? Thanks a lot in advance ()

Bump ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump::

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... mpire.html
I wonder if this is the actual Dele clan and what’s happened since you got your vamp?

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

@ASTER the link says 404 oops page not found just so you know. 🌝

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Ops my mistake, that is probably a restricted shop item only few can see it. And therefore limited info circulating about it on forum. Try to find it through your own shop end. Here is how … Go to the 🟰three bars:
*categories
*advanced offerings
*advanced spirits
*make sure it’s on “recommended “ list
Then hit page 4 and scroll down to the very bottom of its page.

I feel a call for this listing for a while now …and was curious about experiences with this clan.
Luna Lysithea wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:35 pm @ASTER the link says 404 oops page not found just so you know. 🌝

\:*

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:19 am Ops my mistake, that is probably a restricted shop item only few can see it. And therefore limited info circulating about it on forum. Try to find it through your own shop end. Here is how … Go to the 🟰three bars:
*categories
*advanced offerings
*advanced spirits
*make sure it’s on “recommended “ list
Then hit page 4 and scroll down to the very bottom of its page.

I feel a call for this listing for a while now …and was curious about experiences with this clan.
After reviewing the listing, it seems that they don't possess any extraordinary powers. The only distinguishing factor might be their involvement in a unique form of magic, which they prefer to keep to themselves. If you find yourself drawn to the listing, why not give it a go?

Interestingly, I acquired a rare Vampire from CH who engages in an intriguing practice of enhancing their abilities through experimenting with human blood. They view humans as scientific subjects rather than mere sources of sustenance. Lol. I'm not sure any of my Vampires, including the Hybrids, can surpass that freaky level. Lol. Now that's quite unusual to me.

Unless someone is ancient or possesses unique skills that many Vampires simply don't have, I wouldn't classify them as extremely powerful. What I find captivating about CH and Ash is his knack for delving into various Vampire clans, revealing their distinctive traits and practices. Otherwise, most of us would just see them as Vampires without any knowledge of their individual clans and such.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

This vamp of yours that you mentioned here down right spooky. How do you handle it? I would not let myself to be a testing project 😜.
Did you bond with this specific vampire? What clan or name are they run on? I would definitely not want them to come home to me at all.

Back to this clan, ever pricked my interest is their association.... Monday, Jupiter, August, Bengal Tiger, Gold ect. Nearly all of them is my favourite. Also, they seem to be rather good helping to see opportunities.
Tarvos wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:38 pm Interestingly, I acquired a rare Vampire from CH who engages in an intriguing practice of enhancing their abilities through experimenting with human blood. They view humans as scientific subjects rather than mere sources of sustenance. Lol. I'm not sure any of my Vampires, including the Hybrids, can surpass that freaky level. Lol. Now that's quite unusual to me.

Unless someone is ancient or possesses unique skills that many Vampires simply don't have, I wouldn't classify them as extremely powerful. What I find captivating about CH and Ash is his knack for delving into various Vampire clans, revealing their distinctive traits and practices. Otherwise, most of us would just see them as Vampires without any knowledge of their individual clans and such.

Return to “Vampire Races”