Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I have a new creature coming: a Mazou. It is a horse creature with a powerful earth energy connection. I recently acquired a ring made from the rare mineral gaspeite, and the Mazou came into my life just after that. Gaspeite is a rare Earth Star stone, and the ring will be the vessel for this creature. I have not worked with Elemental Magick much lately, but I always enjoy it when I do. The Necrosis Demons are great teachers in those forms of magick, and I feel very connected to this Demonic energy, as well as to all the natural energies here on earth. Has anyone had any experiences with the mazou? It does not seem to be a popular creature, but it really calls to me!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I have a Mazou-although I find them to be fairly quiet or mellow they are wonderful to have as a companion! Mine has a tendency to let me know they are around, I hear their hoofs when they active, neighing as well when they are letting me know they are near or around & happy! I got them as a freebie /BOGO & I wouldn't have given them a second glance, but you are right, they are a bit underrated I think! So I agree with you, I have noticed too they don't seem to be a popular creature!

:3

Return to “Creatures”