Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Shekinah

8)) Tenchi Muyo (All series), Ceres Celestial Legend, Soul Eater, Bleach, Naruto, Fushigi Yuugi, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ghost Hunt, Ouka Ninja Scrolls, Devil Hunter Yoko, Blue Seed, High school dxd, Hell Girl, Zombie Loan, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Wolf Rain, Inuyasha, Fox Spirit Matchmaker, Serial Experiments Lain (creepy but cool), Mushi Shi, Xxxholic, Blood+, Vampire Knight, Most Studio Ghibli movies...honestly I could go on forever, I've been watching Anime for like 20 years. For me it all started with Trigun uwu

Erotica connoisseur, history and paranormal enthusiast, maker of handcrafted jewelry & soaps. My family is a delightful mix of sensual, wise and protective spirits and entities.
"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” - Aristotle
Deep down we are all spirits <3
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I don't watch a bunch of anime, but I am partial to Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist. I also really enjoy Studio Ghibli - Spirited Away is still one of my all time favorites. It has so many wonderful layers of elements and the animation is just wonderful. Death Note looks interesting but I need time for new stuff. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I think Deathnote is my all time favorite.. No matter how others might say it's overrated (I can care less for the Japanese movie adaptations and the Netflix one lol). I felt it was so realistic to the kind of contracts a human could make between a demon/shinigami/entity. I've read the manga about 10 times (lol that's how much I love it)... because the way I see it, the shinigami in that manga reminds me of a very grey art entity. When the Shounen Jump/Shueisha magazine was still in physical print I remember reading it when it first debuted.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni also is another one (mostly because of the one character Hanyuu is an immortal type of character).

Devilman Crybaby is another one I like.. since it's about a human-demon hybrid (Akira) and Lucifer/Satan (Ryo).

Elfen Lied (I guess) since it features homunculus.

I'm not into these series but Ancient Magus Bride, Natsume Yuujinchou, and Mushishi are some a lot of people have liked.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I think Deathnote is my all time favorite.. No matter how others might say it's overrated (I can care less for the Japanese movie adaptations and the Netflix one lol). I felt it was so realistic to the kind of contracts a human could make between a demon/shinigami/entity. I've read the manga about 10 times (lol that's how much I love it)... because the way I see it, the shinigami in that manga reminds me of a very grey art entity. When the Shounen Jump/Shueisha magazine was still in physical print I remember reading it when it first debuted.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni also is another one (mostly because of the one character Hanyuu is an immortal type of character).

Devilman Crybaby is another one I like.. since it's about a human-demon hybrid (Akira) and Lucifer/Satan (Ryo).

Elfen Lied (I guess) since it features homunculus.

I'm not into these series but Ancient Magus Bride, Natsume Yuujinchou, and Mushishi are some a lot of people have liked.
I LOVE Deathnote. I also don't care if people think it's overrated, it's absolutely so well written and a great psychological thriller I can never get tired of it.

Although, even though there are so many paranormal anime's out there, there's one I recently watched that gave me chills during one of their episodes.

"Ghost Hunt" originally a light novel series, is really short (unfortunately) but very addicting to watch and I recommend it to anyone who wants something a bit 'different'.

Whoever watches the series, let me know which episode gives you chills, for me, it was the Winchester House segment.
<3

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac:

Ghost Hunt & Rental Magicia. Unfortunately, I cannot find something similar to Ghost Hunt. So sad ; __ ;

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

Opelia Rendon wrote:Ghost Hunt & Rental Magicia. Unfortunately, I cannot find something similar to Ghost Hunt. So sad ; __ ;
I know :( It was definitely something underrated and made me sad that it wasn't finished. <

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Thanks for all the lists. I’ll go through these, maybe I’ll pick something. I don’t think Naruto (all different series) are not paranormal (although that 1 Reaper very close to beginning of series might count) and Inuyasha might not count to. But I think Overlord Anime; might work. Again thanks for the List.

Kiichi9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

Musaigen no phantom World is colorful, funny, and basically is about that newborn children has psychic abbilities and can see spirits, but they are like virtual beings that use to cause problems, the protagonist has a mini companion girl. Never thought it was going to be about that, but they even mention the book of Thot and some other history

Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Mangus Bride
Ghost Hunt
Tokyo ghoul
Ajin
Aquarion Genesis
Solty Rei
Dance in vampire bund
Shiki
Just the few I can remember right now
Magus Bride & Tokyo Ghoul I haven’t seen yet, but I definitely plan to. I really liked Shiki.

Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I also really like Durarara, it's an awesome paranormal\urban fantasy anime

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”