A little help on something about Dragons?

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello everyone! Im new here, just joined yesterday. But I have always been surrounded by spirits, namely animals(cats, dogs, ect.) But that is not here nor there. Ive been looking at some of the posts around here to explore and learn. As I know we all do. But you see Ive a question and it may seem dumb so please give me a littlw chance to explain.

I have always been atracted to Fairies, or Faeries as Ive now come to learn is what the word really is, and Dragons. Those are my two most "Mythical" of the bunch I feel drawn to. Last night I been wondering if I should get a dragon but what race if I did? At first I thought maybe a Amphithere? But I was not aure. Then last night as I slept a dragon appeared. But it was not serpant like, like an eastern dragon. They were western. I think.

Here is the question, and I know it may seem silly but, have any of you ever heard of a Winter Storm Dragon? I cannot tell you if they were male or female. Young or older. But I can tell you they were beautiful. He/she was shimmery like the snow at dawn and dusk, even when the light of the moon hits it. But he/she was not pure white there was gray coloration as well. Like storm clouds. I saw and literally felt snow all around and I could feel the prick in the air of a storm coming...But they were there as if protecting me. Now I know this combination sounds absurd but its true.

Please, I could use all the help I can get. I can still sense them here, with me. I also remember hearing their voice but cannot recall what precisely it sounded like. But from what I remember it was a mixture of a rumble like thunder, but gentle like a light snow fall. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and please dont laugh...I am new to this. Again, thank you!

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Elemental shifts can cause storms regardless of elemental type. Even so, she could have been a Hybrid of some caliber? Perhaps one of these?

Maya Dragon [blue//white] Hybrid

Quartz Dragon [silver//white] Hybrid

Storm Dragon

Linesair Dragon

You could also email Creepy Hollows and ask them if perhaps an elemental storm dragon Hybrid would be available for custom conjure, or ask if they could get into contact with the one you dreamt of if none of the above.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you! I will certainly check out the links you provided and possibly email CH. I fo not know much about this and am still learning. I greatly appreciate your reply and help.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote:Thank you! I will certainly check out the links you provided and possibly email CH. I fo not know much about this and am still learning. I greatly appreciate your reply and help.
No problem, best of luck!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Have you asked them if they want a binding? Huffette (since you are new here, I will add that she is my wife) and I have many types of dragons and we still have some that come here whose species and races we have never seen. I have a binding with several half-breed young dragons whose father is a king white dragon who mated with his concubines who were from many races. Shortly after I acquired this piece, some of them went home to their realm and returned with over a hundred of their half-siblings and most of them stayed. So we ended up having many more unbound dragons just from that.

More recently we have had a new race of dragon show up that asked for a binding. So I contacted a seller that deals mostly with living entities and described them. I sent this dragon to her and this turned out to be a race she had never met and she was told by the dragon that their race had never been bound. From this encounter Huffette and I each ended up with a mated pair of Lava Dragons. Any of these four can fully engulf themselves in flames and become a walking or flying inferno. My male likes to keep his horns aflame.

So my suggestion would be to contact a seller like Ash or Magnolia and describe them and possibly send the dragon to them for a binding.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you. I will have to try to describe the dragon to my brother. He said he would do a special Christmas gift for me if I decided to try to do spirit keeping. I can sense them, I can feel they like the colder months, and storms, and they love animals. Which I do not know if that sounds strange or not. When I feel chaos inside they seem to calm me.

Help me focus when I cannot do it on my own. I could of sworn I saw a Dragon in the greyish whiteish clouds here while driving to pick my mother up from work....i wish I could of gotten a photo but since I was dricing I could not....I feel a bit sad I coulsnt get a photo.

Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Also, please forgive my typos. Im my phone doing this and usually I am on my laptop.

Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oops I forgot to mention, my brother isnt a seller. He has bought from CH....Im not sure which Seller he spoke to about his own order but he said he would help me understand everything. The basics at least. He doesnt know anything about dragons. All he could tell me was do my research carefully on here. And that I should try to write down my description of the dragon before typing it. Which I have begun to try and do. Please forgive my error.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

What you are describing sounds a lot like an ice dragon. Jamie at Blujay76 does custom conjurings of them if you want to ask her if one is trying to come through for you. They are excellent at healing and calming and you can feel them as cool spots on your body.

Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Really? Ive written down a description on some paper as I was sitting at home last night. It was just somethings I sensed and felt and things that I felt whispered into my mind. I do wish I know if the Dragon was male or female but they say it is a surprise. Apparently they like surprises. At least this one does. I do not know much about them or spirit keeping. I am still learning. So I do not wish to rush or jump into anything unknown/not know what I am doing. So I am trying to learn all that I can. I greatly appreciate everything all of you are telling me. I just need to take my time and meditate a bit more. Though when I am trying they like to try and distract me.

Return to “Dragon Races”