Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Dobby
Zodiac:

Hello everyone,

I am completely new to all of this. So I have read a lot of topics on this and found out I made some mistakes. I read on a dutch site that to summon a succubus I should offer blood (a cut in my vinger) and just call it to come forward while imagining how you want her to look like sooo I have done that multiple times even when under influence of alcohol or hasj. Some of the times I did felt some kind of force on me. I don't know for sure if it was a succubus I just know it was something based on seeing entities in the past and I have been Possessed once.
Something happened as well when I was lying In my bed the cover lid of a small container on my night stand fell on the ground . 100% that it wasn't me or gravity that made it happen.
I have some questions now and I was hoping you guys could help me out. I want to do it the right way now.
- is it possible that I summoned a succubus or any other entitie?
- how do I know what I have summoned?
- how can I communicate with the entitie

Any tips are always welcome for example protection or what I have done wrong in general

Let me know if you need more info or if you have questions about something above

Thank you guys in advance /.\

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

What you have done VERY wrong is that you used blood to call MULTIPLE times a entity or spirit.

1st mistake (and the most important one) : The blood is the most powerful tool to summon a spirit because it contains your DNA , your essence and it is a link connected to you directly .

2nd: You also did it under the influence of alcohol which means that you were not in your right mind to summon something safe and under these circumstaces , you cannot control correctly what you are doing.
Summoning is a ritual ans it require a clear mindset , it is something magical in some way so what you did here is wrong.

"is it possible that I summoned a succubus or any other entitie?"
If you have read a minimum about succubus , you would have known that most of the time they are being that have to be handled well , meaning that they are the types that can be possessive of the person and they can be dangerous . Of course , all of them are not like that (some are very sweet and they can help you in a good way to your life ) but they have a sort of mentality proper to their race i would say.

"how do I know what I have summoned?"
To know that you need to observe for the next days what is happening and DO NOT TRY any further to summon again and again . You observe , you write down things and then you draw conclusions ; you need to know if it has malicious intent or not , if you summon one spirit or many and if it is indeed the right being.
Then when you have all those clues you go to someone who can do a reading and you see if you are right or wrong.

"how can I communicate with the entitie?"
I am not an adept of ouija or pendulum , the best is telepathy (it is the most safe) but you have to put effort into it and meditate (ground , center and meditate).
The thing is for any kind of communication with a spirit , you need to protect yourself meaning : grounding , centering and shielding as well as a good mindset. You can find the definitions and techniques in the forum.

What you did is dangerous and many people before you did the same thing and finished badly (aka schizophrenic , possession ...) .
BUT I encourage you to read the forum , spirit keeping is a extraordinary experience ; you can have wonderful friends , experiences and you can evolve in your life but you have to gain knowledge and put effort into it.
Also Succubus' are sexual being primary but they are more than that and if you continue toward this path , you will understand it.

I hope you did not have attracted anything bad and if not , you are lucky.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

Ah , the emojis are 2 points (i am not angry)

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

You might be able to email CH's help desk if you feel that you're in over your head. I've heard of the team helping others that stumble into these things.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Geronimo
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:Ah , the emojis are 2 points (i am not angry)
Thank you very much for all the information. I will definitely keep on reading. But what kind of things am I looking for when writing down what happens as you suggested?

Geronimo
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:You might be able to email CH's help desk if you feel that you're in over your head. I've heard of the team helping others that stumble into these things.
Thank you for the tip! I will keep that in mind

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

Geronimo wrote:
Nienna wrote:Ah , the emojis are 2 points (i am not angry)
Thank you very much for all the information. I will definitely keep on reading. But what kind of things am I looking for when writing down what happens as you suggested?
Writing down things , all the phenomenon that happens to you since you did the summonings , will be needed to tell the conjurer for the reading and having your answers . Just that

Geronimo
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hey guys, a little update: I have tried to keep track on things that happen and are different then usual. Not much happened to be honest, but I am not giving up! I know something has answered and I am almosy ready to try and make my first contact. Pretty excited!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

I would strongly suggest you consider learning how to protect yourself before trying to contact an unknown spirit that you may have called while drunk or using blood, as an inexperienced person, using a technique that is probably not seen as reliable or safe by many experts.

There is an adage that you can never have too much protection.

Being able to banish is a very useful thing to know - see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

People do repeatedly come to this forum for help *after* they have taken unnecessary risks and want help to undo the damage that has been caused. It seems to be wiser and better to take precautions - to be safe rather than sorry.

It *is* possible that you will have no problems but it is not guaranteed.

There's no need to rush these things.

If you want to connect with a real succubus, have you seen Creepy Hollows' Penny Deal for new customers? The conjurers are experts, the spirits that come through to them are safe and they are bound with protections for both you and the spirit.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Special- ... -Visitors/

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Geronimo
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you very much for the information and you are right it is better to know what you are doing instead of seaking help afterwards I have learned that now. I have gained a lot of information on the steps to take and in different ways. I have contact with someone who has experience with contacting entities I won't make the same mistake again.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”