A little help on something about Dragons?

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote:Really? Ive written down a description on some paper as I was sitting at home last night. It was just somethings I sensed and felt and things that I felt whispered into my mind. I do wish I know if the Dragon was male or female but they say it is a surprise. Apparently they like surprises. At least this one does. I do not know much about them or spirit keeping. I am still learning. So I do not wish to rush or jump into anything unknown/not know what I am doing. So I am trying to learn all that I can. I greatly appreciate everything all of you are telling me. I just need to take my time and meditate a bit more. Though when I am trying they like to try and distract me.
You could try reaching out to them by asking your spirit guide to get into contact for you. You could work with them as an unbound for awhile and continue dream walking until you feel comfortable either having them bind themselves to you, doing it yourself, getting a spelled object to do it yourself if you're uncomfortable with your abilities, or having a conjurer do it for you afterwards --- that way you know YOUR dragon is being bound, and not a random one from a shop. I'm not saying a conjurer would do that purposefully but, hey, mistakes can be made. Especially when a Spirit or Entity doesn't want to manifest to other people.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Very true, mistakes can be made. I do not wish to rush anything. My brother said that he would speak to some people for me and get back to me. He has bought some bindings from here. He understands the process better than I at this time. As do all of you. I am very grateful for the advice.

I dozed off at the E.R just now. My aunt is very sick, they think its a virus...And well I felt something push me on my lower back as if to wake me. Which it did. And I am grateful, because I have to have a cpap to breath as I sleep. I feel they are here and are gaurding me in keeping me awake. They seem to be loving the loving the heat I am giving off, yet at the same time like how the room is nice and cool. I know that must not make sense. But I can feel they are excited that I have been talking to them. And that I have been trying to do as much research as I possibly can. I smell the earth after a storm, and sometimes the qind before a storm and then I can feel the chill like snow is coming. Usually when Im really hot I feel a coldness wrap around me then when im cold I feel a warmth. I know that makes no sense Im sure.

But I do not wish to mix up anything or anyone. Perhaps I have two? Or maybe just one...I do not know...The Dragon says to me right now that he/she wishes to be bound but only when I feel ready. They also assure me everything will be okay. Im not sure exactly what everything means, like the description I wrote means because it seems atrange in itself. Because they said the like bother warm and cold weather. The like animals but not humans too much. Though that may be the personality of this one particular Dragon. They seem...hard to connect with. Almost like they need to choose you, and not the other way around if you will. Like they donw just show up to just anyone.

Does any of this make sense? I know it might not. Maybe I reading two different dragons/entities. I dont know for certain. I just know what I can sense and hear and see....Something tells me, I will soon find out.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

I don't think any of this seems absurd at all. I work with a lot of bound and unbound dragons, and many of the ones that show up on their own don't follow the descriptions for dragon species given by a lot of conjurers. Dragons are a lot more complex than a one or two paragraph encyclopedia entry can encapsulate.

It's good that they seem to be so active for you. I would highly advise keeping a journal of all your experiences with this being, write down all the conversations and impressions you get, and don't be afraid to ask them directly what kind of dragon they are or where they're from, either.
Conjurers and other practitioners can come up with handfuls of ice/snow dragon variants, with more and more elaborate names to indicate what particular realm they may be from, physical and magical details that sort of hit the mark but also sort of don't, etc, but at the end of the day, your dragon may just be a simple local 'storm dragon' with a snow/winter affinity. Your dragon would know best.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hm, that could be very true. They could be...I've flat asked them what they were. They said that they were a type of Snow Storm Dragon. But I do not think I have ever heard of a Snow Storm having thunder and lightening. I tried looking up photo references as to what they look like. I saw some statues that were very similar in color almost. But they were more Blue and White. While this Dragon shifts colors, from white to silver, to grey, to storm cloud colors, or even the colors of snow clouds.....I am unsure though. Its a glimpse of it. They will not show me their full true color until the know I am ready. I truly want to say they are of royal blood....But it could be a little fun that they are having with me. To make me smile.

I do not smile to often, at least a true one. I suffer from Depression and mood swings. As well as Schitzoaffective Bipolar disorder. I know that may complicate things, but they say it is okay. That so long as I keep taking my meds I will be alright. I sense they love warmth, but are cool to the touch themselves. Here are a few photos of the statues I saw that were very similar but I am not sure if its the right coloration.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 1085894166https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 1085894166https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 1085894166https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 1085894166

I really hope I did that right. I'm new to all of this. Not just spirit keeping but also Coding, and I've not been on Forums in a very long time.I know I said they are like the color of snow when the sun is setting or rising and when the moon hits it, then the color of storm clouds.....But these statues with their coloration spoke to me. I think the Dragon was trying to tell me that that is what they look like. Again, I only think. I am not certain. They seem to be wanting me to enhance my sight if you will.

They say they are from a place where there is snow, but also there is warm sunny days when there is no snow. They say they know it sounds confusing, but its true. They are most active at night, because they love the moon. But will sometimes sleep during the night especially when it is too warm or too cold. I'm Rambling...I'm sorry. My head is racing with so many things.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote:Hm, that could be very true. They could be...I've flat asked them what they were. They said that they were a type of Snow Storm Dragon. But I do not think I have ever heard of a Snow Storm having thunder and lightening.
Thundersnow, or winter thunderstorms, are a real occurrence. Have experienced a couple myself where I live.
They say they are from a place where there is snow, but also there is warm sunny days when there is no snow. They say they know it sounds confusing, but its true. They are most active at night, because they love the moon. But will sometimes sleep during the night especially when it is too warm or too cold. I'm Rambling...I'm sorry. My head is racing with so many things.
It makes sense to me. Plenty of places can get a good amount of snow, but still have warm days when summer hits. Temperate mountain valleys like where I live still get 4-8 feet of snow in winter, and we've had it snow even into April/May, but once August hits, it sometimes get into the 100's in temp. We're currently fluctuating between freezing and a nice 50℉ at night here. Maybe they're from a similar environment.

Either way, you sound like you're getting a lot of communication with them, which is awesome!

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Really? That sounds wonderful. I wish it would snow here again. I live in the south, in the bible belt actually, and it so rarely snows here now. a few years ago, I got some photos of snow and of icicles. I hope they will tell me their name, or even their gender. They seem to like to keep me guessing about things. As of right now. I cannot seem to get them to reveal too much. They said they want me to learn slowly, and be fully ready for them to be bound. So for right now they wish to be bonding a bit more as an unbound.

I think I am driving my dear brother crazy with talk about wanting to bind the Dragon to me....I don't mean to, I am just so excited. I feel there is another spirit here, but I don't know what or who they are. Could be another unbound, or it could just be a visitor. We have a lot of animal spirits here at my house. And my grandmother's home. May she rest in piece. She passed away last month of this year. I am rambling...I don't mean too. I'm just happy, and excited. I must listen to the Dragon when they tell me to breathe, that it will all be okay. And I do not know if I used the right spelling of that word. Darn...

The Dragon is laughing a bit at me. Saying it's okay that we all make mistakes. I just say Love you always know what to say. They seem to like it when I call them Love. Like their name means it, or something. Usually I save pet names such as that for my fiance, or family. But I know the Dragon is family. I just feel that their name means Love. I don't know how, because they haven't told me. I tried looking up names last night, to try and pin point it.

They joked that I may actually figure out their gender by figuring out their name. But I don't know for certain. Because they said it could be a unisex name. And then I wouldn't know their gender. But I am not sure. They really do seem to like surprises. I think they just want me to be fully prepared for when/if I bind to them. But I feel I will. And they seem to be very excited about it. They also seem to be guarding me in my private times, and keeping anyone at bay. At least until I say otherwise.

I need to learn everything I can about spirit keeping. Is there is any advice anyone can give? Is there rules that need to be set? Or maybe is there things I should do specifically. I don't know. The Dragon seems to like to mess up my spelling or my writing all together. Especially when I am writing in pen. No matter how careful I am they seem to just love that I am writing and they can mess with me. Making me think I am writing a word, but I did not write it, and ended up writing the rest of my sentence with out using one or two words, and I'm like what happened, then I realize what happened. All I can do is sigh, then smile laughing lightly so no one notices.

All they wish to do is cause a bit of mischief. I don't feel they are young...But older. I do not know how old. But I do know they are older than me, and I'm 29 in human years. I know I sound young, but next year I turn 30. I hope that I can do my Dragon spirit proud, and learn all I can. They seem to know my boundaries already, but they still are encouraging me to fix up some rules for them and others should I decide to bind others to me. They also like to mess with my laptop. Make things move on it, or not work on it unless I go back to the login screen. I can hear them laughing a bit.

Anyway, I know this is a long post, and I am rambling. Please let me know if any of you can suggest anything else. I am keeping a journal with them. I was thinking of keeping a large binder with each spirit I bind and bond with. They think its a good idea. And they tell me go with my gut. I feel its a way for me to keep up with everyone. That is if they all agree for me to document my journal with them. Such as The species, and convos and all that. I will keep it under lock and key so no one can read it. But I am so happy that the Dragon spirit that is with me has agreed that it would be a good idea.

I wish I know a way to enhance my memory. But I seem to be running around like a chicken with its head cut off if you will. Crazy and uncertain what to do. But I do know all I can do is try.

Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AlexCzernosech wrote:Thundersnow, or winter thunderstorms, are a real occurrences.
I think I know the race of my Dragon now. They are a Thundersnow Dragon which means that they truly are basically a Winter Storm Dragon! OR a Winter Thunderstorm Dragon as you said. I mean I know you didn't say that that is what he or she is, but took a wild guess in asking and well.

I asked them, and they smiled saying Darn you guessed it! But you had help! That is not fair! I simply replied, it is fair. I was struggling with trying to think up the right words for what you were, and what to call you. I still wish I know their name and their gender. Still they refuse to tell me, wanting me to be surprised. But I feel their name means Love. OR! Begins with L. But I strongly feel it means Love.

They seem to like it when I call them that. And they just told me I am correct in thinking their name means Love. I just have to figure out their name though. I feel its an ancient name. Maybe something no one would of even thought of as a name. I feel a chill all around me right now. A prickling in the air like a storm is coming. But the sky outside is fine, no storm clouds and the animals seem okay. I've been shocking myself and others so much lately....Static electricity....

They seem to find it hilarious that I am full of it...And it is because of them. The stronger the shock the more they find it hilarious.

Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have wonderful new! I think...I think I found my Dragon's name!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I was correct in thinking it means love. I know I should not say what their name is and I wont. It does start with a P. At least that is what I think. I decided to look up names that mean Love. Because I feel so strongly from them that that is what it meant. And it starts with P! Not L like I thought at first.

I was slow to read each name, and look at each meaning carefully. To see if they called to me. But the one that stood out most was that name that started with P. Taking a chance I said it, in my head, and out loud because I had to look up how to say it as they were giggling at me for saying it wrong. And well...The name is feminine. So...I think I also found out the gender of the Dragon! Female! EEEEEE! I am so happy. I am going to have to put this in the journal. When I actually said the name correctly, they looked at me and tilted their head.

They refuse to tell me if I am right as they wish it to be a surprise. So I am not going to push it, but I did say it a few more times and they looked at me as if expecting a question, or a task. All I simply said is please help me stay focused on what needs to be done, and help me get done what I need to. I've got so many things to do for Christmas. I make my own gifts. Nothing fancy to be honest. Anyway, I just got really excited. I didn't mean to babble, or just post again after posting something.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote:Anyway, I just got really excited. I didn't mean to babble, or just post again after posting something.
Honestly I find your posts uplifting. It's not often you see someone new to Spirit Keeping so passionate about their discoveries, let alone hard working enough to figure out things for themselves. Most people who begin their journey are clueless even with answers in front of them, and so it's just a refreshing experience to be able to hear your progress and positivity. ♡

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Really? I know I can be clueless at times. My unbound Dragon is snickering. As if they know I am still clueless about a few things. Whoch i shall admit is true. They did tell me they love sea turtles, and they love polar bears. Actually they love all animals.

But they arent honestly fond of humans. They said because they dont not treat the Earth and animals right. That they have seen me tear up at all the sad commercials...And advertisements I see. They dont like it when I am sad.

I can see it in their face when i can get a real glimpse od it now and then. They aort of like to fade in and out. And I am glad I can make someone happy with my posts. I just hope that I do not offend or word something wrong. I know if I do I could be in big trouble.

And I dont want trouble. Especially if it means my brother finds out. He has enough on his plate. He doesnt need me getting into trouble to be part of it.

Return to “Dragon Races”