Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kobold
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: arisa

FrenchieVi wrote:If If you are still doing readings. I would like the 'Past Present Future' one. Your sign up date is the same as my birthday.... October 27 1985 which was also a Sunday.
Hi FrenchieVi, that's very cool about your birthday!

Here is your reading with my unicorn P assisting. We wish you much luck in your endeavours and hope that you find the true happiness you are seeking. This was a reading where each card focused on the same theme: fulfilment and achievement. It was interesting to see how each fit together.

1. Past - 9 of Cups reversed
2. Present - 5 of Swords
3. Future - The World reversed

1. Past - Upright, this card shows a man on a bench with 9 cups arched behind him representing total emotional fulfilment. This is often seen as the 'wish card' because it indicates complete success in all aspects of one's life and emphasises emotional and spiritual contentment Reversed, the card suggests that the pursuit of achievements has led to a loss of genuine fulfilment. It may indicate materialism, wishing to impress others rather than finding a sense of inner happiness. This card reversed could also point to a habit of overindulgence, perhaps alcohol, drugs or food. My reading of this card alongside your other two cards is that you have always been a person driven to succeed. There were aspects of your life that you were unsatisfied with, and so you tried to 'fix' those parts and build a perfect life. But in trying to "fill all your cups", so to speak, you lost sight of what true happiness meant.

2. Present - This is a card of significant conflict. One man collects 3 swords after a battle. His two opponents walk away sadly, their two swords lying abandoned on the ground. The sky is overcast and clouds gather because the conflict is not over. There are no real winners. This card warns to pick your battles, because even if you 'win', you may damage relationships beyond repair and lose something of yourself in the process. I sense that you feel you are competing against other people. Ask yourself honestly whether you need to win at any cost - how far are you willing to go? At what point will you once again, like in the Past, realise that your efforts have left you with achievements that don't bring you genuine happiness?

3. Future - No other card represents achievement, fulfilment and closure like The World upright. Your Future, much like your Past and Present, will be defined by your soul-deep desire to find fulfilment. Reversed, the card warns against taking short cuts and foreshadows some possible delays. There are still things unresolved in your Past and in yourself that need to be dealt with before this card will appear Upright to you.

aserengeti
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kobold
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: arisa

Old Town wrote:I'd love a past, present, and future reading if you have time. My dob is: 5/23/1997.
Hi Mathias

Wow, an all Swords reading x*D I thought I'd start with a brief explanation of the Suit of Swords since all your cards are Swords. This suit deals with thoughts, words and beliefs. It is about the mental sphere - intellect, making decisions, communicating ideas. However, Swords can be double-edged. Words can comfort people. Words can hurt people. People who strongly identify as Swords are generally rational beings who make decisions after considering logical arguments and are less likely to rely on their intuition. However, they can be rigid in their thinking. The suit is also associated with the astrological signs of Air - Aquarius, Libra and Gemini.

However, each of your cards had an element of water. Water in the Rider Waite deck represents emotions and intuition. Having an element of water in a Swords card is usually a call to tap into your intuitive side instead of relying solely on your rational mind.

My Psy Vampire R assisted with this reading. She says hello to your succubus.

1. Past - 8 of Swords reversed
2. Present - 6 of Swords
3. Future - 2 of Swords

1. Past - A woman is bound and blindfolded. The 8 swords are arranged around her like the bars of a prison and a puddle of water is at her feet. Upright, this card is about feeling trapped by something that seems out of your control e.g. an abusive relationship, a terrible job, a lot of debt. Reversed, the card still means you were trapped, but instead, you were trapped by your own thoughts and negative mindset. My reading is that in the Past, you were your own worst critic. You were stuck in a cycle of negative thinking. Every time you faced a problem, you blamed yourself. Every time you failed, you told yourself you were never going to succeed. But I sense you overcame this cycle, perhaps by tapping into an emotional element in your life - a supportive partner, friend, family member or mentor. You realised your mind was failing you and you relied instead on making powerful, positive decisions from the heart.

2. Present - A woman and a child are huddled together on a boat as it approaches nearby land. They are hooded and look sad. 6 swords weigh the boat down but they are approaching calmer seas. This is a really positive card to see in the present. It indicates that you are transitioning into a new part of your life and becoming a better person. You are sad at what you have lost. Perhaps, the death of a loved one or perhaps a metaphorical death of something you cared deeply about. You are leaving behind the old you and moving in search of a more supportive, more rich future. This card tells you that you are still weighed down by the Past. Reflect on the baggage that you carry and let go of the things that you no longer need. Like the woman and child on the boat, surrounded by water, let your self reflection be driven by your intuition and consider your emotions as well as logical reasoning.

3. Future - A woman is blindfolded and carries two swords, crossed in front of her body and held pointing to the sky. They are perfectly balanced. Behind her are rocky islands that poke out of the sea. My reading is that you will come to a cross-roads where you will need to make a serious decision. This is not a decision you can ignore (aka you can't put on a blindfold and hope it goes away). Both options are equally good or equally bad. The card warns you that you will not immediately have all the information you need. You will be missing something. Do your research carefully, ask others for their opinion, consult multiple people and, again, tap into an intuitive side of yourself that you might not normally use when making important decisions. Does Option A seem the best on paper, but somehow feel 'wrong'? Listen to your gut. Take your time and make your decision only when you have all the information.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello, If you can i would also like a past, present and future reading please and thanks. My birthday is 11/12/1993..

Old Town
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

aserengeti wrote:
Old Town wrote:I'd love a past, present, and future reading if you have time. My dob is: 5/23/1997.
Hi Mathias

Wow, an all Swords reading x*D I thought I'd start with a brief explanation of the Suit of Swords since all your cards are Swords. This suit deals with thoughts, words and beliefs. It is about the mental sphere - intellect, making decisions, communicating ideas. However, Swords can be double-edged. Words can comfort people. Words can hurt people. People who strongly identify as Swords are generally rational beings who make decisions after considering logical arguments and are less likely to rely on their intuition. However, they can be rigid in their thinking. The suit is also associated with the astrological signs of Air - Aquarius, Libra and Gemini.

However, each of your cards had an element of water. Water in the Rider Waite deck represents emotions and intuition. Having an element of water in a Swords card is usually a call to tap into your intuitive side instead of relying solely on your rational mind.

My Psy Vampire R assisted with this reading. She says hello to your succubus.

1. Past - 8 of Swords reversed
2. Present - 6 of Swords
3. Future - 2 of Swords

1. Past - A woman is bound and blindfolded. The 8 swords are arranged around her like the bars of a prison and a puddle of water is at her feet. Upright, this card is about feeling trapped by something that seems out of your control e.g. an abusive relationship, a terrible job, a lot of debt. Reversed, the card still means you were trapped, but instead, you were trapped by your own thoughts and negative mindset. My reading is that in the Past, you were your own worst critic. You were stuck in a cycle of negative thinking. Every time you faced a problem, you blamed yourself. Every time you failed, you told yourself you were never going to succeed. But I sense you overcame this cycle, perhaps by tapping into an emotional element in your life - a supportive partner, friend, family member or mentor. You realised your mind was failing you and you relied instead on making powerful, positive decisions from the heart.

2. Present - A woman and a child are huddled together on a boat as it approaches nearby land. They are hooded and look sad. 6 swords weigh the boat down but they are approaching calmer seas. This is a really positive card to see in the present. It indicates that you are transitioning into a new part of your life and becoming a better person. You are sad at what you have lost. Perhaps, the death of a loved one or perhaps a metaphorical death of something you cared deeply about. You are leaving behind the old you and moving in search of a more supportive, more rich future. This card tells you that you are still weighed down by the Past. Reflect on the baggage that you carry and let go of the things that you no longer need. Like the woman and child on the boat, surrounded by water, let your self reflection be driven by your intuition and consider your emotions as well as logical reasoning.

3. Future - A woman is blindfolded and carries two swords, crossed in front of her body and held pointing to the sky. They are perfectly balanced. Behind her are rocky islands that poke out of the sea. My reading is that you will come to a cross-roads where you will need to make a serious decision. This is not a decision you can ignore (aka you can't put on a blindfold and hope it goes away). Both options are equally good or equally bad. The card warns you that you will not immediately have all the information you need. You will be missing something. Do your research carefully, ask others for their opinion, consult multiple people and, again, tap into an intuitive side of yourself that you might not normally use when making important decisions. Does Option A seem the best on paper, but somehow feel 'wrong'? Listen to your gut. Take your time and make your decision only when you have all the information.
Wow that was incredible. You were spot on about the past, as a kid I was very judgemental and I actually do have a succubus. Thanks for the reading it was really cool. :]

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

Awww <3 You're so sweet. I've actually been thinking of doing the same thing with Oracle readings in order to get myself more practice.

If you could, I'd really appreciate a career reading. I'm feeling kinda weird in that department. I don't mind a spirit's help <3 I actually truly appreciate it. Thank you!

Birthday is June 8th, 1994 :D <3

aabarria
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Were Kitten
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hell Cat
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

<<Removed by Moderator>>
2/23/1963
Past/Present/Future
Spirits are welcome and please pass on my thanks for their help.

Spirit Family:
Were Kitten
Gargoyle
Violet Flame Healer
Hell Cat
Arkan Sonney
Ancient Bat
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Hello, I'd like a reading. I haven't had one in a while. I once got one done by someone who read playing cards. And another on regular tarot cards. Both were many years ago, and many years apart.

Um I think I'd like the Love and Romance one, 16, June 1990 is my birthday. I hope you are still doing the readings.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
ZsiZsi9
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 12
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Adaria

aserengeti wrote:Hi all :)|

I'm offering free readings using my Rider Waite deck to anyone who is interested. I'm an amateur getting back into the tarot after several years hiatus and thought it would be a good way for me and my spirits to connect.

Let me know your date of birth (Day, Month, Year) and which of the following readings you would like:
  1. Past Present Future
  2. Love and Romance
  3. Career
In your reading report, I will let you know which of my spirits volunteered to help. Please let me know if you'd prefer a normal reading without a spirit assisting.

Im not sure how posting to this forum works but I'd love a past/present reading with spirit assistance. Birthdate 12/08/1984

darcyblackthorn
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

aserengeti wrote:Hi all :)|

I'm offering free readings using my Rider Waite deck to anyone who is interested. I'm an amateur getting back into the tarot after several years hiatus and thought it would be a good way for me and my spirits to connect.

Let me know your date of birth (Day, Month, Year) and which of the following readings you would like:
  1. Past Present Future
  2. Love and Romance
  3. Career
In your reading report, I will let you know which of my spirits volunteered to help. Please let me know if you'd prefer a normal reading without a spirit assisting.

Hello there aserengeti!
Dont know if you are still offering this or not but if so, i'd love one for:
Past Present Future
birthday 03-15-1976
Feel free to allow any spirits to assist. (thats the fun part after all isnt it?)
Thanks and hope you are having an awesome weekend so far!!!
;)

Sandyseuss
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit dolls
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I haven't given myself one yet

I would love a past, present and future reading! My birthday is June 15th, 1961!

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”