Dullahans and others

Resources and links to information on various creatures.
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You are right. Death follows us all. I don't really fear death. My great grandmother, and her daughter, and my dad's mother all said they saw things before they passed away. Like people coming to greet them. My dad's mom said she saw angels. Though once she swore up and down she saw a demon in her bedroom doorway. She could smell the burned/burning flesh of it and that it laid in bed with her. She prayed and it disappeared.

Now I know nothing about that. I do not know what that meant. I still don't. The unbound dragon says that, they can tell I have a special energy. I think that is what attracted the dragon to me as well. I know I am not White Arts. I'm more Grey Arts. But I have always been interested in this sort of thing. Ever since I was but a young child. To some I am still a young child being 29. I've always sensed something that represents death near by. Always watching, and waiting. At first I thought it was just that typical feeling/thinking that death is always around, because it happens to everyone.

Now I am not so sure. I don't know how to describe it though.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)

Return to “Creature Information”