Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

This is a very short experience, but it was still sweet enough to share imo. So, I was laying in bed and I had asked a being whom' I haven't had bound/recieved the writeup yet if she could visit. I don't even have a name, just the species, and this was probably a dangerous thing to do in most contexts - but I felt safe due to the protection I have, along with my other friends keeping an eye on me. Shortly after asking, I wound up falling asleep only to wake up in a half asleep groggy state sometime later.

The room looked as it did earlier when I was awake, and I could feel the chill of the room (we have two fans, one of which is near the bed) as well as hear the bigger fan going. On top of that, the normal sounds that I hear during sleep paralysis weren't happening so I can be 99% sure this was a waking experience and not a lucid dream or sleep paralysis one. I was filled with a sense of eerie energy, but it wasn't particularly a bad energy. In fact it was rather exciting. As I looked around to try and spot what was causing it, I couldn't see any figures or forms as I might have when I was younger- but the fact that such a presence washed over me told me that my soon-to-be companion heard my request and decided to pop in. I felt this was very kind, as it must be difficult to manifest as an unbound, and I didn't expect such efforts from a Demon (she's similar to an Ubi in nature) before we were formally introduced. The energy was so unique I got goosebumps, but eventually I fell back asleep.

It seems like such a small unimportant thing to some, I'm sure, but it's always a wonderful feeling when you know you're being heard by someone you care about. Even if you don't know them very well yet. It says a lot about how eager they possibly are to meet you. :)

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Will try this method with one of my spirit family. Thank you.

Return to “Dark Arts”