DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

@Vipera so true about toughs aspects,part of how things seem to be with things like equality and racism these days show that disconnect a lot,even shows hypocrisy really.Some people call out someone for being racist over the smallest details which could have nothing to do with it but the same people don't seem to have a problem with black bears and polar bears being different when it's no different in relation.Not to menchen how most of society these days expect everyone to fit a mold and operate like clockwork if they don't have a physical deffest,as though your suppose to be a robot the follows every order its told.

Looking at what I've herd and seen I don't think toughs people even care about the native wildlife to begin with let alone the orangutans.If you've seem some of toughs commercials about the dogs being left out on a property tied to something then you would have a good idea how some deal with them when they get in the way of their work.Though to be fair most of the things which help solve the problems tend to go back to simpler methods like using net then chemicals to catch small fish,which a smart person could have tried before using the more complex and dangerous method but no that would have taken to long.

Though if the money to fund the hi-tech solutions didn't go into trying to fix the hypocrisy stated above because the people running the government can't stop whacking their heads together like rams to decide who's plan is put into motion because only one is the right cores or action and everything ageist it is wrong this environmental thing wouldn't be a problem now would it.But people get offended when you stat something that is ageist their beliefs or hurts their pride even when its true and then they pull a gun on you and ether force you to agree or shoot you and you get a problems like stated above being blown out of proportion to where it is more important like some of the screenshots to some r entitled parent videos I see pop up on youtube once and a while which look like this.

Mom:"my son needs to see a doctor now"
Receptionist:"but this woman needs a heart transplant"
Mom:angered"my son's bruised knee is more important"

Says a lot about the state of collective human intellect doesn't it -_- '.

blessed be

chrysalis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

I will join in...I love all this about you.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Is it okay is I start pre-loading this sigil? I kinda already did a tiny bit before asking, but is that okay?

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I could've sworn this thread was started years ago. Are you performing this ritual again or is this the first time and I'm just remembering things well before they happen again?

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
vier
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and demons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: tikiticc

I'm in, i'll set my reminder too. Been thinking of how to heal the earth and boom, this thread appear. Too much damage on the nature lately and I see wild life activists were disposed by nasty corporates. I just hope I'm strong and experienced enough to blast those ultra-priviledged businessmen with curses but I'm sure they have their own team of psychic themselves (in my country it's a well-known secret for the riches and politicians to pay witches hefty sums to have their wants granted, even if it costs their offspring)

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

I am not going to put ads were. But one can do more than the so call "sheeple" collective and politics these days. I haven't abandoned hope on humanity yet (humanity , not mankind ,2 different things) and i know some progress is being maid.... but is slow but is till good... wathch YouTube and the net ways that you can help nature, even if it is to invest, learn ,advice or just going near 100% green energy/material, live, massive use of green and hybrid energy, and becoming and independent green off grid humanist and naturalist!

Even people like me that ADORE steampunk , knows that nature must be protected at all costs! (Steam power CAN be good for the environment IF use correctly and in a green way. EX:Use Biocoal, turbine engine, learn how to use natural heat and coal to your advantage. Same goes it biodisel/Biofuel and electric/disel engines! Is all a mater of learning and hard work. I prefer to use steam power or green energy to move ships then nuclear power!

Nuclear power is a danger that no one cares! They just ignore... true we may not be to far away from plasma reactors and laser disintegration to destroy radiation and toxic garbage... but the damage is done. HOW do you safe or repair the damage done by nuclear fallout from nuclear plant or linking bombs? Most nuclear power country simple bury under the earth.... even if it is in especial "boxes" to protect everything is till wrong and is a ticking bomb!

Nowadays we live in a world, and i says world not society, that value consumerism and Rich and fame makes right. That is wrong and it shows.... i am not just speaking in a society level but look at the world! China in part was correct to stop buying the garbage from the west, in a way they Thoth a lesson so that every country should deal it product recycling the correct way! Plus there is finally toes ships cleaning the oceans and rivers of plastic... but they are just a test ship and are small investors... but is better then nothing.

I see the world... the spirit world, the divine, and everything else must be absolutely pissed at humanity... politics corrupt... i what to be a good man (good man ,not "nice man"), because of that one cant do politics... best to do good around and it other means.... but just look at the world...

American politics... Asian politics, European politics.... the Amazon rainforest.... why must it burn for the greed of a few? Did you know that they recently killed a tribal leader of the Amazon rain forest, one of the so called "Guardian of the jungle" , and the government simple said "we look in to it" and is letting the matter die! Also the blue macaw bird from the movie pixar made? IS extinct thanks to does fires (for what is know)

People protest for everything and anything , but that is not GOOD!... True there is a moment for that. But we must act know, as humans of humanity and NOT as sheeple of mankind! I know people are desperate (This during peace time, imagine a war lol) and want the best for them self and there kin, who does not? BUT we must act in the collective, even determined individualist like myself know there is strength in numbers when there is crisis. We must be a crowd of individuals working for a common good! Not sheeple!

I see the masses' of mankind (not humanity) have become, lazy, ignorant, entitled, needy and worse!... People forget that the world is changing.... time docent not stop , live is struggle. Humanity was made to survive yes, and we have great technology and all that... but that is knowledge not wisdom! It out wisdom we can not survive...

I dont want mama <3 :>* Gaia to anymore. If does **** says that is not suCH thing as global warming or pollution , look again! Look at the vast number of world scientist and academics that say that we are running out of time! Even the pope says we are cometing environmental sin and murderer EVEN THE POPE!

Thoes that do not learn from history will repeat the same mistakes.... but why must nature, the world, the animals and plants, the inocents pay for the crimes/sins/mistakes of the few or the colective lazyness and misgiding of mankind/humanity?

Do you see the number of catastrophes and political and economic chaos goin on? In history there are times of prosperity and times of crises... we had a VERY good times of prosperity in the last few decasedes.... know comes the strom in the horisont....

I just hope is not something that hurts the planet like a nuclear war.... it could be hunger, a catastrophey , the black death again (a blessing from loving Grandfather Nurgle my cousins!) or something else.....

But the colective and the masses and there NUMBER must be change! (Overpupolation is a probelm) Or else .... we go exting.... or worse the planet dies... and we along it it (forget about goin to another planet, if we can safe our home world we dont deserve to exist as a speices! Harse and crule words I know no offence but my 2 cents, and this must be said... some times i wish for an extreminatus, or another would be mytological apocalipse)

I just hope Nature/Mama Gaia gets beter... not everone is bad and there are many making a diference... perseverance, hope, hard work, and positive stuberness may carry the day...

I know that i am not perfect (that is a dead state) and i have many probelm and flaws, but i work everday to become better and make the world a better place. Change beings it us (a word from one of my mother godesses lol <3) If i can do some good, if all of us can do some good is better then nothing!Humanity must learn and gro and found balance and work it mother nature. (The maculine and femine of humanity must be balance this is BIG!)

Even the smalest action can change the world, even the little can trumble the bigest. Hope and preparetion and keys to all.

It all this yes i would like to join (no offence to any one) and thanks again Vipera, and sorry for vent. (I wish i could take the pain of Mama Gaia <3 in my slepp... even if it was 000,001% of the load of the burden it would be good me thinks...)

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

warp traveler wrote:I am not going to put ads were. But one can do more than the so call "sheeple" collective and politics these days. I haven't abandoned hope on humanity yet (humanity , not mankind ,2 different things) and i know some progress is being maid.... but is slow but is till good... wathch YouTube and the net ways that you can help nature, even if it is to invest, learn ,advice or just going near 100% green energy/material, live, massive use of green and hybrid energy, and becoming and independent green off grid humanist and naturalist!

Even people like me that ADORE steampunk , knows that nature must be protected at all costs! (Steam power CAN be good for the environment IF use correctly and in a green way. EX:Use Biocoal, turbine engine, learn how to use natural heat and coal to your advantage. Same goes it biodisel/Biofuel and electric/disel engines! Is all a mater of learning and hard work. I prefer to use steam power or green energy to move ships then nuclear power!

Nuclear power is a danger that no one cares! They just ignore... true we may not be to far away from plasma reactors and laser disintegration to destroy radiation and toxic garbage... but the damage is done. HOW do you safe or repair the damage done by nuclear fallout from nuclear plant or linking bombs? Most nuclear power country simple bury under the earth.... even if it is in especial "boxes" to protect everything is till wrong and is a ticking bomb!

Nowadays we live in a world, and i says world not society, that value consumerism and Rich and fame makes right. That is wrong and it shows.... i am not just speaking in a society level but look at the world! China in part was correct to stop buying the garbage from the west, in a way they Thoth a lesson so that every country should deal it product recycling the correct way! Plus there is finally toes ships cleaning the oceans and rivers of plastic... but they are just a test ship and are small investors... but is better then nothing.

I see the world... the spirit world, the divine, and everything else must be absolutely pissed at humanity... politics corrupt... i what to be a good man (good man ,not "nice man"), because of that one cant do politics... best to do good around and it other means.... but just look at the world...

American politics... Asian politics, European politics.... the Amazon rainforest.... why must it burn for the greed of a few? Did you know that they recently killed a tribal leader of the Amazon rain forest, one of the so called "Guardian of the jungle" , and the government simple said "we look in to it" and is letting the matter die! Also the blue macaw bird from the movie pixar made? IS extinct thanks to does fires (for what is know)

People protest for everything and anything , but that is not GOOD!... True there is a moment for that. But we must act know, as humans of humanity and NOT as sheeple of mankind! I know people are desperate (This during peace time, imagine a war lol) and want the best for them self and there kin, who does not? BUT we must act in the collective, even determined individualist like myself know there is strength in numbers when there is crisis. We must be a crowd of individuals working for a common good! Not sheeple!

I see the masses' of mankind (not humanity) have become, lazy, ignorant, entitled, needy and worse!... People forget that the world is changing.... time docent not stop , live is struggle. Humanity was made to survive yes, and we have great technology and all that... but that is knowledge not wisdom! It out wisdom we can not survive...

I dont want mama <3 :>* Gaia to suffer anymore. If does **** says that is not suCH thing as global warming or pollution , look again! Look at the vast number of world scientist and academics that say that we are running out of time! Even the pope says we are cometing environmental sin and murderer EVEN THE POPE!

Thoes that do not learn from history will repeat the same mistakes.... but why must nature, the world, the animals and plants, the inocents pay for the crimes/sins/mistakes of the few or the colective lazyness and misgiding of mankind/humanity?

Do you see the number of catastrophes and political and economic chaos goin on? In history there are times of prosperity and times of crises... we had a VERY good times of prosperity in the last few decasedes.... know comes the strom in the horisont....

I just hope is not something that hurts the planet like a nuclear war.... it could be hunger, a catastrophey , the black death again (a blessing from loving Grandfather Nurgle my cousins!) or something else.....

But the colective and the masses and there NUMBER must be change! (Overpupolation is a probelm) Or else .... we go exting.... or worse the planet dies... and we along it it (forget about goin to another planet, if we can safe our home world we dont deserve to exist as a speices! Harse and crule words I know no offence but my 2 cents, and this must be said... some times i wish for an extreminatus, or another would be mytological apocalipse)

I just hope Nature/Mama Gaia gets beter... not everone is bad and there are many making a diference... perseverance, hope, hard work, and positive stuberness may carry the day...

I know that i am not perfect (that is a dead state) and i have many probelm and flaws, but i work everday to become better and make the world a better place. Change beings it us (a word from one of my mother godesses lol <3) If i can do some good, if all of us can do some good is better then nothing!Humanity must learn and gro and found balance and work it mother nature. (The maculine and femine of humanity must be balance this is BIG!)

Even the smalest action can change the world, even the little can trumble the bigest. Hope and preparetion and keys to all.

It all this yes i would like to join (no offence to any one) and thanks again Vipera, and sorry for vent. (I wish i could take the pain of Mama Gaia <3 in my slepp... even if it was 000,001% of the load of the burden it would be good me thinks...)

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

I just wanna step up on muh soap box for a second.

First off, I will happily throw me and mine in behind it. No problem. Probably get the wifey in on it too. She's cool like that...

I see all these points being made. No single one is right or wrong, in my book, anyways. For me, this could be something as gentle as the universe nudging the collective in the right direction, opening some closed and cold hearts, or something to that effect. I'd be cool with that.

Or it could be something so totally catastrophic that we would be plunged into the stone ages. Or maybe like that tv show "Zoo". Oddly, I'm cool with that, too.

I admire the amount of dedication that is being shown here. There is something very comforting about solidarity. The warnings and suggestions of discretion should most definitely be heeded.

That symbol, as someone mentioned, seems benign at first glance. I don't think that is the case at all. At closer observation, there is definitely more to it. To my eyes anyways. But my glasses are real thick. It will definitely have to be practiced. I have to figure out where in the corn bread hoo hah my fountain pens are. Im feeling a very broad tip with a fast flow. Not sure what color ink to use though. That'll come to me, I'm sure.

Said the guy that works in the oil field...

Looking forward to it, Vipera

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I wanted to respond to a few of the previous comments but don't have time to go through them all right now so I'm just going to make a couple of important points.

With regard to the impact of the ritual and how it could lead in different directions (a few that people here are concerned about):
You have to remember I am an experienced practitioner, I work nature magic as a lifestyle and I know what to expect. I take the time to get to know plant, animal, and land spirits on a level where I understand every intimate detail of their existence. I telepathically can speak to trees and all manner of creatures. I must be capable of doing this because it is essential in employing them in or calling upon them in my magic.
A big part of the reason I am so passionate about this cause is because I am in touch with nature in that way, and while I'm not trying to insinuate I am some all-powerful being, I have earned from this the ability to collaborate with the elements through a harmonious vision.

So unless you're wary of me as a person I really don't think you have anything to be concerned about with this ritual. I'm no small fry when it comes to handling magic, even with a focus of this gravity, and it is because I am prepared.
If you don't trust my method then don't go with this particular work by all means, but please do something at all to help the environment. (I say this fully aware that most people who have commented here are wanting to contribute energy to my rite, and once again I am grateful.)

Now I really want to drive this home...What is in our best interest as a collective (a collective which includes civilization as well as the land, because we are all living here together) is going to tell you what real balance is.
I think any concern about a work like this may be a product of fearing the wild. I'm aware there are some extreme movements out there led by humans when it comes to environmentalism, but the operative phrase here is that they're led by humans.
Civilization and the wild working together does not look like an eradication of anything important, but instead allowing what is important for each to flourish so long as it isn't needlessly destroying the other.
The key developments of civilization are as natural for humankind as a nest built by a bird. We shouldn't destroy bird nests and birds aren't out to destroy our homes. The difference is when a bird builds a nest it is not messing with our livelihood, on the other hand when we cut down the wrong tree we are destroying something of theirs. We can amend this by being more conscious of the 'balance' as a collective, and not being so suspicious or paranoid of it.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23

Vipera aspis atra wrote:I wanted to respond to a few of the previous comments but don't have time to go through them all right now so I'm just going to make a couple of important points.

With regard to the impact of the ritual and how it could lead in different directions (a few that people here are concerned about):
You have to remember I am an experienced practitioner, I work nature magic as a lifestyle and I know what to expect. I take the time to get to know plant, animal, and land spirits on a level where I understand every intimate detail of their existence. I telepathically can speak to trees and all manner of creatures. I must be capable of doing this because it is essential in employing them in or calling upon them in my magic.
A big part of the reason I am so passionate about this cause is because I am in touch with nature in that way, and while I'm not trying to insinuate I am some all-powerful being, I have earned from this the ability to collaborate with the elements through a harmonious vision.

So unless you're wary of me as a person I really don't think you have anything to be concerned about with this ritual. I'm no small fry when it comes to handling magic, even with a focus of this gravity, and it is because I am prepared.
If you don't trust my method then don't go with this particular work by all means, but please do something at all to help the environment. (I say this fully aware that most people who have commented here are wanting to contribute energy to my rite, and once again I am grateful.)

Now I really want to drive this home...What is in our best interest as a collective (a collective which includes civilization as well as the land, because we are all living here together) is going to tell you what real balance is.
I think any concern about a work like this may be a product of fearing the wild. I'm aware there are some extreme movements out there led by humans when it comes to environmentalism, but the operative phrase here is that they're led by humans.
Civilization and the wild working together does not look like an eradication of anything important, but instead allowing what is important for each to flourish so long as it isn't needlessly destroying the other.
The key developments of civilization are as natural for humankind as a nest built by a bird. We shouldn't destroy bird nests and birds aren't out to destroy our homes. The difference is when a bird builds a nest it is not messing with our livelihood, on the other hand when we cut down the wrong tree we are destroying something of theirs. We can amend this by being more conscious of the 'balance' as a collective, and not being so suspicious or paranoid of it.
Well said,shame that a lot of people seem to forget what balance means though.Not to menchen how the fact that the opposite side of the extremism is just as bad as the current one is lost on people.But again,well said.

blessed be

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”