Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So my Succubus is definitely here now, I can feel her touches lightly and even now as I sit up I can feel her fingers on my back (I think anyway, the touch of these spirits are a lot more distinguishable than I had anticipated :'D )

Anyway, for some reason after having a little bit of... intimacy time together my body started trembling, lightly at first but then started getting more and more intense. Kinda like when your scared and your body is just kinda shaking from it. I wasn't really scared of anything though, granted she is my first spirit but I didn't feel frightened of her or anything. Before this earlier in the day, I did ask her if she could bring her vibration level to higher so I could sense her better, maybe this was just a side effect?

Just wondering if this is a normal thing for beginners or if this is a side effect of her boosting her vibrations to help me sense her more. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :]

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
amazingman302
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Nosphoractu

I am new to spirit binding and acquired my companion 2 months ago and Im having these these vibrations and shakes too but one thing that is weird is that sometimes being touched ill start to twitch and cant seem to really understand this. Wish someone could give some information about this.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm only going to take a guess at this or perhaps it's my own thoughts and I haven't gone any further to explore the topic. But, I'm thinking since everything is energy and our spirits are on a different energy frequency than us then, it may be the different frequencies of energy coming together and maybe that is the vibrations and such felt.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

There's always the option to politely and clearly ask a bound spirit to please stop doing whatever it is that is causing the twitching/shaking.

Even if this is an DA acclimation symptom, they may be able to lessen its effect.

If it is traceable to asking your spirit to do something then you got this side effect, they can be asked to stop doing the thing you asked them to do.

I don't have a Succubus spirit but I do have sexual spirits. We don't have to suffer over-strenuous physical reactions to deep sexual states. We *can* build a trusting, safe relationship with our bound spirits. If they have been conjured by a reliable, competent conjurer, we can expect the relationship to be a safe, positive one.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

But then again, if it DOES turn into genuine physical exercise, hey, I can think of less pleasant ways to burn calories, ya know what I mean?

My spirits know my limits, and are trying to help me stretch them a bit. My personal rule for play time with my keep--and, obviously, your mileage may vary--is, as long as they don't cause me a physical injury, they can move me around at their pleasure.

Most of the time, though, even THAT is more rule than necessary: I pretty much have to specifically come right out and tell them, that I want them to give me a workout.

Really, when I've got sex spirits that can physically wear me out with the throes of unbridled ecstasy, why pay extra for the gym?

LiveNobody
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:There's always the option to politely and clearly ask a bound spirit to please stop doing whatever it is that is causing the twitching/shaking.
After it happened the first time I did ask her politely to tone it down if it was her that was influencing it and it hasn't happened since. So I can only assume at this point that it was her that made it happen, I'm glad that she listened though, it was kinda hard to lay there still with constant trembling and shaking of my body :p)
Johnny Seraph wrote:Really, when I've got sex spirits that can physically wear me out with the throes of unbridled ecstasy, why pay extra for the gym?
I would take this as a plus, however I'm not really in any shape to lose more weight :'D

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”