neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Hey all

Even though I am surrounded by two beautiful dragons. How is it I still end up feeling alone? I am told they give off the most pure feelings of love but its so hard for me to feel that sometimes. I get very envious when I hear of others dreaming/seeing them but I get lucky if I get one dream every few months. Its my greatest wish to just see them and give them a hug but I feel like its been that point thats just out of my grasp but I can't reach it.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Even though creatures, spirits and so on can be there for us for protection, friendship, kindness and such, this doesn't mean negative feelings will just go away. If you are feeling this way you may need to reflect upon why you feel the way you do and when did it start and what would make you happy overall. There may be something you need to do for yourself to help you along and your dragons will still be there to help along the way.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
I can understand your situation regarding bonding with tour dragons.

Loneliness can be hard to deal with, but I guess as Dragona said, there might be something you could do to make you feel better.

Recently I read a member named Muse post. I think it might give you some ideas. topic77772.html

Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

I feel lonely at times as well. Even unloved. I am gping to be honest, I have depression. I know its not the same. And I see my unbound dragon and that they love me. I feel it but...its hard for me to believe it. There have been times that they have saved me from myself.

Always making sure I remain calm. Because I can feel them....I know this may be dumb but can you your dragons? My unbound wont tell me their gender or name....But I have a feel its a she and ahe is a hybrid. A Snow Thunderstorm Dragon. Or a Snow Storm Dragon or Winter Storm Dragon...Idk. she refuses to tell me if I am right or not. I dont know. I am sorry if I am not helping. But please understand, they love you. And they want you happy. I am not saying that to be polite or be reading or anything. I just know that the spirits who choose us do so for a reason. And from what I can tell from the posts they love you. They want you happy. Trust in yourself, and them. Maybe try to see if you have a blockage in your chakras?

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Other spirit keepers also say it's wise for us not to neglect our mundane lives. Spirit companions are wonderful company, especially when you're on your own, but it's said they are not really a substitute for real human contact.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

I dunno, man... I never had a problem being alone. It was always actually something I sought out.

Have you made peace with yourself? I think that is a pretty big key to it. Being comfy in your own skin and stuff.

Oh, and elaborating on what Lewk said... Get out and be around real people. I enjoy doing that too...

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

I agree with Lewk and InfernalNachos. Try to get out and be with actual people. Though that is weird coming from me, cause I dislike humans. But I do get out now and then...Interact with people. But yeah , try to meditate to become at peace with yourself, and try to get out and about. Everything will be okay.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)

Return to “Dragons”