Bad dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Jenn26
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sila djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starlight

So I’ve been wondering if any of your companions protect you from your bad dreams? In other words during a bad dream does your companions come and fight it off? Im just curious.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sometimes i feel that they help pull me out of a dream if I'm having a bad dream or getting emotionally stressed in a dream that is unhealthy for me. They might even try to steer it to where I wake up after realizing how ridiculous the dream is. But I do know that I'm never alone whenever I have a bad dream and wake up from it. And generally I feel they can help influence my dreams a bit to either have an easier time dreaming or to not dream at all. A lot of Keepers on here communicate with their spirits through dreams, so I'm sure that depending on the spirit, they could have an influence on them :)

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”