Can Our Loved Ones see our Spirit Family?

Jozett
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi all! Got a question....can our loved ones that have passed on see and communicate with our spirit family? My dad passed away five years ago, but he still visits my mom from time to time. I wondered if my spirits befriended him? They saw him when he was alive, so they knew who he was to me. Out of curiosity, have any of your spirits made friends with your deceased loved ones? Or are they unable to see them due to being on different realms, or not being able to sense their particular energies? Just as an example; humans ghosts can see djinn, fairies, some demons, because of their earthly energies, but not see our astral spirits? What do you guys think? Thanks so much! -J-

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I can't provide a definite answer as my experience pertains to what my personal ghostly friends let me in on here, but from what I'm told, spirits of all kinds can interact with the dearly departed. Some small things may affect this, but that's highly circumstantial jargon. When it comes down to a straight yes or no answer, the answer is yes, your _ can see and interact with a ghost of a dead relative. Whether they do or not, I cannot say.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Agree with Muse. The short answer is yes, our departed loved ones can see and interact with our spirit companions. This is dependent on a couple of things: Whether the spirit wants to be seen by other spirits (some can cloak or conceal their presence even within the spiritual realm), and whether the spirit is within the same plane of origin as the departed spirit.

That last bit I'm not 100% sure about, but I do seem to remember one of the remarks in a CH article in the Encyclopedia stating that spirits originating from different realms may not always have the ability to interact, except when they come to this realm (Earth). So a spirit from the astral and a spirit from the spiritual, if they do not normally have the ability to cross realms, would not interact except when they both can be on this plane.

Honestly that could explain why some of my spirits seem oblivious about a few of the others or the living entities. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “General Questions”