venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Have any of you attempted to have your Hellhound assist with communication with spirits during necromancy or medium work? I've been considering adding a Hellhound to assist with my necromancy path, to help locate spirits and the like.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Nicholas
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Smokey
Zodiac:

I don't do necromancy I'm sensitive to energies I blame the Catholic. Side of the family lol and I get a ton of activity everywhere o go so I go him to help guide me and he just showed up one day

queenofgreen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too mnay choices!
Zodiac:

I did a healing/3rd eye with Azazel through a practitioner with a good reputation.

Azazel said there were a lot of unbounds in my home, he banished the unbounds and said that i needed better protection.

I admit i've been lazy or too focused on trying to connect with my spirits that i neglected the protection aspect - very bad form :(

On taking Azazels advice on protection i purchased a Warrior Djinn (he has been great) from the same practitioner.
I also thought having a team of them wouldn't hurt ;) So i saw the creepy hollows Triad Of Protection - a Volkh, Werewolf and a Hell hound. I was a bit unsure about the hell hound even though i love dogs!

After having a strange dream with Azazel and a Hell hound like creature that followed him (though she looked smooth haired, like a blue American Staffy or Pit Bull) she had a one fireball eye that she could switch from one eye socket to the other.

Ive Bought the Triad and im very excited to meet and welcome them all! No dreams or visions yet...

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I was drawn to the custom hell hound listing on here for a while ,one visited me in a dream and I ended up caving and ordering . I felt her energy just before she came, as a very heavy headed feeling. My dog spent the first 2 days after she came really staring at me. She has showed herself to me as an orb when asked to and my other entities love her! Since she came Ive 100% noticed I can sense my other spirits tons better, and communication with my very quiet mermaid has improved tenfold! 2 of my entities had been away for a while ,I honestly feel she bought them back for me after knowing I missed them. Tonight she guided me to check my emails and see 50% offer on, and pushed me to get her a partner, Im in UK and offer only came through early eve, I would of missed it otherwise lol. So we have another on his way soon, I cannot wait! \./

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

I felt a pull to a Hellhound. So I got one. Well...erm...I did the penny deal on the CH shop and put Hellhound. I could not decided if I should of done Naga or Hellhound. I meditated a bit, and spoke to the unbound that has been with me awhile and we agreed, Hellhound it is. Then it would their turn, then the Naga. And then possibly a reading to see if there are any other unbounds around me. Which I think there are. But I am not a hundred percent sure.

Anyway, I think it's awesome you are facing your fears. I'm trying to face mine. Interacting with people. I can do just find with those I cannot see, or touch or feel...Like over the internet. But in actual life I cannot handle them. I get really anxious and really emotional when around them. Like panic attack anxious, and so emotional that I basically have to get away from everyone for a moment to chill. So you are doing awesome! And I am sure y'all have moved on in the topic as I did not go through all the stuff.

Please don't laugh...Thank you.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Hellhounds are immensely loyal and great protectors. They are first in line to go after the perpetrator when I am under fire. I had to call mine down today as they were about to let into my boss for yelling at me for doing nothing wrong.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh my. Oh! I had a dream of the hellhound again. He was larger than a special per from in the past but he looked very much like him just solid black and deep red eyes. I was reading but he walked up slowly and allowed me to stroke his furry head as I was reading. He said thank you in a deep growly voice.

I don't know why he thanked me, but then I began to read out loud from a book. It was the works of Edger Allen Poe. A book I really want. I know a few of his works. One of my favorites is The Raven...I think that's what it is called. Quote the Raven Nevermore...But I dont know why he thanked me. Maybe I will learn more tonight.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

Felt called to them since I was a child - didn't know it was a hellhound, but I was always looking for "my big black dog".
Currently have a big german shepard nicknamed "Bear" (due to everyone saying that's what she looks like) who sits at around 50-60kg at a healthy weight - even looking for my dog before I found her, I was looking for a pure black shepard. She kinda fell into my lap.

As for hellhounds directly - the one I'm currently bound with called strongly to me. He was actualy attached to a "ancient worlds" package...I wasn't particularly interested in the spells attached so I didn't order - despite being called enough I had his description memorized. A short time later a bogo offer convinced me to request a hellhound - low and behold guess who came - I almost suspected shenanigans until I saw he was removed from the "collection" listing (this being one of my first orders, and my conviction of CHs authenticity still shaky). I've worked with him on his natural tasks, requested he help defend a friend, and frequently visited the "home" he created for himself in my master vessel.

If you feel a calling to a hellhound - Follow it.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Really? That sounds wonderful. I feel a pull to a naga as well. I just...dont know which one yet. Right now I'm waiting on my hellhound's vessel. As of right now I've got an unbound dragon and a bound hellhound, well a binding in the works for a hellhound.

I think I mentioned I had a dream of him. I'm still trying to figure out why he said thank you to me. He was calm yet felt tense as well as though he sensed danger...Then just as I was about to wake he said I shall take care of it very gently....Then stay closer to her to my unbound who nodded. I guess because the dragon means no harm to me, and has been with me a while he is showing respect. And also I put it in the rules that my family is not to fight among themselves....

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

Could always go for a custom conjure - if you're feeling a calling to the naga spirits it may not be bound, or willing to be bound, until it finds the right keeper - or until said keeper calls to them.

Pretty sure I've got at least one unbound dragon around as well - gave me my first experience of hearing a dragons native tongue.

Like the listing says, hellhounds are fiercely loyal - that would also mean protective - of their keepers. Possible something is occurring he senses, and decided it needs to be taken care of.

As for thank you...perhaps it's him saying thank you for choosing to bind him, being open to interaction with him (as you did in your dream) and connecting. After all - they come forward looking for companions/keepers.

Edit to add: Did not even think to add that rule...but something tells me I need to. Thanks for mentioning that.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family

Return to “Dark Arts”