So I start meditating... and...

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Ayeh
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm new here :(
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ayeh
Zodiac:

Hi, I'm newbie...

I've been practicing third eye meditation lately...
Almost never miss a day...
I'm following one method that I've read on this site,

Which is something like;

"Imagine your foot is a pool of energy, the pool is too deep and has unlimited energy that never stops flowing to your third eye, enabling it, unlock it, empower it."

I also practice "trance state" everytime before I go meditate.

You see, I don't know if what am I experiencing is normal or what...

It seems like everytime I meditate, my third eye keep pulsing like crazy... and then I felt something huge stomps on my body and then BAM! My third eye stops pulsing but it feels like it's what do you say uhm... "linear"??? Is that the right word???
It feels like my third eye standing stills, no pulse no anything... honestly I don't know how to describe it...
And what's crazier, I can't feel my body... like at all... my breathe gone smoother, I feel lightheaded...
It starts with that "sudden stomp" like something big just slap my whole body...

Is this normal??? Or am I doing it wrong??? Or??? Idk...
Yes it happens everytime...
And everytime it happen, I tried to stay in meditate state... but I can't feel anything... so I stop.

Oh yeah, one more thing...
When I meditate for third eye...
I do get pictures of gross-looking creatures (no offence to whatever it is)...
Is this just my imagination or what...
Like it so random... my mind stays clear but these images keep popping in my head...
Could it be something? Or just my imagination?
Usually when the images pop I said;
"hi, I'm just tryna see, don't mind me..." lmao XD IDK WHAT am I DOING...
Idk... I'm still new...

Anyway thank you!!!

"If someone didn't die because of a berry, humanity will never get the chance to learn that some berries are poisonous".

Honestly,
Ayeh (INFJ).
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

The first thing that comes to mind is possible Kundalini-based effects...? Do you work with any companions, unbounds, or gods that deal with psychic intuition/energy? You might be able to speak with them (or your guides) to try and tone things down a bit in order to properly meditate. If that doesn't work, perhaps your chakras are just overactive and out of balance...?

For me, my root and throat Chakra are most often the ones I have to keep in check, as I have a lot of build up in those two and it can throw my entire centering/grounding process out of whack if I don't keep an eye on them. Sometimes we just have that one particular Chakra that gives us more trouble than the others; usually due to environmental issues, personal psyche, etc.

I'd suggest looking into things that help with balance and grounding, and work on yourself a bit with that along with the aid of your spirit guides, before panicking too much about these...er...creatures you keep seeing. They may be mental representations of every day life issues, and not anything particularly dangerous.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Ayeh
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:The first thing that comes to mind is possible Kundalini-based effects...? Do you work with any companions, unbounds, or gods that deal with psychic intuition/energy? You might be able to speak with them (or your guides) to try and tone things down a bit in order to properly meditate. If that doesn't work, perhaps your chakras are just overactive and out of balance...?

For me, my root and throat Chakra are most often the ones I have to keep in check, as I have a lot of build up in those two and it can throw my entire centering/grounding process out of whack if I don't keep an eye on them. Sometimes we just have that one particular Chakra that gives us more trouble than the others; usually due to environmental issues, personal psyche, etc.

I'd suggest looking into things that help with balance and grounding, and work on yourself a bit with that along with the aid of your spirit guides, before panicking too much about these...er...creatures you keep seeing. They may be mental representations of every day life issues, and not anything particularly dangerous.
Ahh I see, now I'll do my research about kundalini, root and throat chakra...

This is getting interesting, at first... I thought meditating is boring LOL
And no, I don't have any psychic companion...
I'm glad those images aren't "them"...
It doesn't scares me but it does shook me for a bit LOL

Thank you so much Muse! /.\
You're one big helper! /.\

"If someone didn't die because of a berry, humanity will never get the chance to learn that some berries are poisonous".

Honestly,
Ayeh (INFJ).
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ayeh wrote:Thank you so much Muse! /.\
You're one big helper! /.\
Happy to be of service. ♡

Another thing you could look into is confronting the imagery by simply exploring it during meditation. It could be an Immortal, Spirit guide, and/or Totem using dark imagery to warn you of something in your day to day life (such as a toxic individual or a dangerous encounter). If you do this, ask whatever immortals you put faith in to guide and protect you during that time. For the sake of personal safety and all, just in case the experience is more than you initially bargained for.

A small fix that might work is the use of Creepy Hollow's Align Chakras, Aura Cleanser, and Healing Energy binding. It's pretty cheap (class 4 is only $5.00), and may be just the nudge you need for achieving more of a balance. Also it works automatically, so it's perfect for a beginner wanting to work with such things. :3

- Muse
Ayeh
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:
Happy to be of service. ♡

Another thing you could look into is confronting the imagery by simply exploring it during meditation. It could be an Immortal, Spirit guide, and/or Totem using dark imagery to warn you of something in your day to day life (such as a toxic individual or a dangerous encounter). If you do this, ask whatever immortals you put faith in to guide and protect you during that time. For the sake of personal safety and all, just in case the experience is more than you initially bargained for.
I see, I never thought it could be like that,
This explains a lot. Gold advice!
Muse wrote: A small fix that might work is the use of Creepy Hollow's Align Chakras, Aura Cleanser, and Healing Energy binding. It's pretty cheap (class 4 is only $5.00), and may be just the nudge you need for achieving more of a balance. Also it works automatically, so it's perfect for a beginner wanting to work with such things. :3
Sure, Now that you mentioned it...
I'll look into that :3
I can't thank you enough! Such a great person!
\./ \./ \./ PEACE /.\ OC:

Honestly,
Ayeh (INFJ).
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ayeh wrote: Sure, Now that you mentioned it...
I'll look into that :3
I can't thank you enough! Such a great person!
\./ \./ \./ PEACE /.\ OC:
Thank you very much, and same to you.
Hope whatever ya go with - it works out!

- Muse

Return to “Meditation”