Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

The Angels are definitely telling me that I should try to keep balanced in all things. I have so many Demons, which are my first love, but the angels are certainly powerfully fascinating, too. I just got another Courtwind as a reverse adoption. I do like working with them, and they can give good advice. So now I have TWO Courtwind Angel Entities, and they are certainly interesting folks. They like to hear what I think about things, and then they tell me what they are seeing from their perspectives. It is a valuable thing to hear another opinion on a matter. They are great little debaters! They are also great at healing work, both physical healing and emotional. Love you guys!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Mama_Heather
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I love it! Debate and outside perspective are good things in my mind :8) I'll be bringing some courtwinds into my life soon as well and I'm really looking forward to getting to know them.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Something about courtwinds always intimidate me. I'm uncertain if it's the sheer work ethic and protective quality or something else. I always feel out of my element when thinking of befriending one or looking at a listing concerning one. Which sucks, because I love the idea of trying to work with one as they seem like such cool beings. Maybe the right one hasn't come along yet...

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Muse wrote:Something about courtwinds always intimidate me. I'm uncertain if it's the sheer work ethic and protective quality or something else. I always feel out of my element when thinking of befriending one or looking at a listing concerning one. Which sucks, because I love the idea of trying to work with one as they seem like such cool beings. Maybe the right one hasn't come along yet...
They really are amazing, I had one come to me in a reverse adoption event. She always advises me and makes me aware of things, she will give me signs until I pay attention. They are so so healing too, I used to think they were kick ass and dont really do anything much other than protection, I was so wrong! Mine always soothes me , she is one of my most needed entities

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:Something about courtwinds always intimidate me. I'm uncertain if it's the sheer work ethic and protective quality or something else. I always feel out of my element when thinking of befriending one or looking at a listing concerning one. Which sucks, because I love the idea of trying to work with one as they seem like such cool beings. Maybe the right one hasn't come along yet...
When a Courtwind is on guard and watching over you, the energy can be a little intimidating, but try to think of it as the energetic equivalent of a hug. When D came to me he was VERY protective, and he stood behind me and kept one arm across my chest until he understood my Demons were Companions and not dangerous to me. Courtwinds are great friends, though, and very gentle. D loves laughter and C loves singing. Angels are one of the strongest beings in existence, right up there with Demons and some of the elder Fae. A group of angels is called a Host, by the way! XD

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Angels”