Jackalope Gallery

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
Vipera aspis atra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master

Jackalope Gallery

Postby Vipera aspis atra » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:09 am

Name of Shop: Jackalope Gallery (or Jackalope)
Owners: Me.
Shop website: https://www.jackalopegallery.com/
Social media: No.
CH Forum/Community Usernames: You'd know me as Noctua/Mania. I occasionally go by the artist name Pyra.

Length of time in business:
Since 2010 or 2011.

Length of time practicing/learning:
I have a family lineage of involvement with esoteric practices, I've been learning and practicing since childhood. The amount of years I've been in business also reflects the amount of time I have allowed myself to perform work for the public, developing and fine-tuning new techniques and methodologies for offering as I've gone along.
My passion is in the dualistic nature of things. The mentality I adopt in my work is the one which challenges and enlightens.
I have a lot of experience with chthonic or 'nightside' areas of interest, because I like playing with the darkness quite a bit, but my accomplishments are not exclusive to this. You'd be surprised at what you can achieve in magic when you give your entire life to it without making excuses.

Credentials:
My work these days is centered on the creation of ensouled artifacts & expressions as a painter and multimedia artist, as well as on my discovery and study of haunted antiques & unusual relics (I was raised into a family business dealing with antiques; apart from directly being taught their value, I was able to identify their history through clairsentience which in turn further developed my psychic abilities).
I also perform as an Oracle for those who need the aid of the spirits or gods, I am an intuitive mystic of multiple skills for receiving and transmitting the messages and energies that need to come through

In my oracular work apart from direct channeling of the information, I have experience with many types of divination, none are off-limits to me. I have knowledge and gifts imparted by my heritage. I own very powerful, personal aids in this work and several of them were passed down through my family with an eras-old patina to them which makes all the difference, honestly.
With regard to my haunted 'art' as I will call it, most everything I make is done ritualistically or involves direct possession from the forces summoned into it. I am highly sensitive, what I do is instinctive and potent.
To get where I am today I've had to go through many occasions of spiritual death and theia mania, each time further opening me to clarity on how the divine operates in our world, and each time strengthening my gift of hearing, sensing and receiving from intelligences beyond typical human perception which is another part of how I know a lot of what I know how to do.
Of course I am also well-read and incorporate into my work what I have gained from anthropological texts, ancient mystery religions, folklore etc. where it comes to components of magic and ritual.

I am in the process of writing and offering a number of books, grimoires which would shed light on some core ideas behind my unique awareness and practice, in a way that I will leave up to interpretation.
All magic is art to me and true art has spirit, there is no separation between these concepts in my life or how I apply myself, and that is the sentiment I share through my website.

. . .

I only ever want to offer something of true substance and over the years I have reincarnated my shopfront in order to reflect my evolution of understanding what that really means to me and how I must present it to you.
It is not your typical shop, please read my Contact & Policy page for a bit of understanding on how I manage sales.
The 'Artifacts' presently up as of the time I am writing this are a magical display, they may be for sale at a later time and there will be more items exhibited for viewing or sale as time goes on.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
—Oscar Wilde

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Dawn

Re: Jackalope Gallery

Postby darkwing dook » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:12 am

Welcome back : )

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Postby Aurum » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:02 am

Good to see you and to see your shop active!

I also like the user name, there are some places I have used a similar user name, Vipera Berus.

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler

Postby warp traveler » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:59 pm

Welcome Back!

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha

Vipera aspis atra
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Vipera aspis atra » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:36 pm

Thanks everyone.

Aurum wrote:I also like the user name, there are some places I have used a similar user name, Vipera Berus.

That's wild, I find these classification names to be rather poetic. The rhythmic nature of them begins to sound and feel like an incantation.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
—Oscar Wilde

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Postby Aurum » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:41 pm

Vipera aspis atra wrote:Thanks everyone.

Aurum wrote:I also like the user name, there are some places I have used a similar user name, Vipera Berus.

That's wild, I find these classification names to be rather poetic. The rhythmic nature of them begins to sound and feel like an incantation.

So true!

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby shiningshadow33 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:36 am

Yay, your back!

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby shiningshadow33 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:39 am

*you’re (how do you know an English major adores you? We mess up basic grammar in our joy)

Vipera aspis atra
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Vipera aspis atra » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:54 am

Yes, I will accept the compliment of your unbridled joy. Lol. And it's nice to see you too.

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”