Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 231
Spelled Number: 54
Your favorite spirit to work with: Emma
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spirit Guide
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Pinpoint

What are the options for metaphysical sellers now? Ebay has been removing all metaphysical listings (again). Etsy shut down one of my favorite seller's stores. And, now, bonanza is starting to review booths randomly.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've noticed that a lot of it seems to be word of mouth for practitioners. You never really find anyone unless you're on a community such as here. Try checking out the seller's announcements, or even seller review sections on here for metaphysical sellers. I also know that facebook has a few sellers that sell and advertise their websites on there. But other then that.. I personally stick to creepy hollows and just keep an eye out for who people recommend.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Beyondtheveil, maybe.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “General Questions”