Amberflammel
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alicorn
Zodiac:

Hi everyone! This is not about spirit and magic, but I don't know where or who I should ask. I think people who have cats would help.

I have one cat and I can't find some answer about him. Sometimes I saw him at the corner of my eye, but he is not there. For example, My cat often walk follow me around home. I go to look at the mirror in the bathroom and he is following and waiting for me. Then, I see my cat run into my bedroom in the mirror, but he is still besides me.(seem like I see mistakenly)

This is happen many times before I am a sprit keeper for years. My boyfriend also see that sometimes, but not at the same time with me. So, this is not about magic, I just want to know that this is normal for cats?

I love peaceful. *>*
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Did you have any prior pets who have passed on, or did a previous resident of your home have pets?

Have you got any feline spirits?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

I have a cat. Hes obnoxious and acts more needy than any dog I've ever had.

I've had cats for as long as I can remember growing up. Dad was a cat person. Personally, I love cats. Think they're fantastic companions. Scottish fold, short haired Persian, giganto oversized beast cats, and mongrel cats. even had a polydactyl once. Her extra digits were on her front paws and she would grab things just like a chameleon would.

They always do strange things. Cats are weird. Theres a reason they were revered by certain civilizations. Theres a reason of why most are so selective of which person will be allowed to have the privilege to touch them. I'd call cats sociopaths, but it's been scientifically proven that they bond stronger with their humans than dogs do. At least in a couple of the studies. They have 9 lives in the US, and my wife had to inform me that they only have 7 where we live in Mexico. But I still think that she remembers that wrong. Shes got a horrible memory.

If your kitty is doing cheeky things, roll with it. Maybe next time you see his double wander off in the mirror while he is still in place, why not go see where the double went off to? Could lead to something interesting.

I love cats. They're awesome. And weird. But mostly awesome

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My cats can do some weird things, some hilarious things , and some very lovable things too. Sometimes I think one cat is doing something and I'll pay a bit more attention and look to where I hear them and no cat there. I've always had cats so its either that I'm too slow when I take a look or the cats can mysteriously make sounds in another direction or it could be cats who have passed on that may be paying me a visit.

Amberflammel
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Did you have any prior pets who have passed on, or did a previous resident of your home have pets?

Have you got any feline spirits?
Yes. I have, but all of them are dog and I don't have any feline spirits.

I love peaceful. *>*
Amberflammel
new here
new here
Zodiac:

InfernalNachos wrote:I have a cat. Hes obnoxious and acts more needy than any dog I've ever had.

I've had cats for as long as I can remember growing up. Dad was a cat person. Personally, I love cats. Think they're fantastic companions. Scottish fold, short haired Persian, giganto oversized beast cats, and mongrel cats. even had a polydactyl once. Her extra digits were on her front paws and she would grab things just like a chameleon would.

They always do strange things. Cats are weird. Theres a reason they were revered by certain civilizations. Theres a reason of why most are so selective of which person will be allowed to have the privilege to touch them. I'd call cats sociopaths, but it's been scientifically proven that they bond stronger with their humans than dogs do. At least in a couple of the studies. They have 9 lives in the US, and my wife had to inform me that they only have 7 where we live in Mexico. But I still think that she remembers that wrong. Shes got a horrible memory.

If your kitty is doing cheeky things, roll with it. Maybe next time you see his double wander off in the mirror while he is still in place, why not go see where the double went off to? Could lead to something interesting.

I love cats. They're awesome. And weird. But mostly awesome
Thank you. This is make me feel better. I don't know who I will talk with and google is useless for this topic. I will try to follow my cat next time, maybe there are something interesting as you say.

I love peaceful. *>*
Amberflammel
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Dragona wrote:My cats can do some weird things, some hilarious things , and some very lovable things too. Sometimes I think one cat is doing something and I'll pay a bit more attention and look to where I hear them and no cat there. I've always had cats so its either that I'm too slow when I take a look or the cats can mysteriously make sounds in another direction or it could be cats who have passed on that may be paying me a visit.
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I never think they are weird before until some situation like this happen many times. So, now I change my mind. :'D

I love peaceful. *>*

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”