InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Soooo yeah

Postby InfernalNachos » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:47 am

So I did a completely open conjure with a trusted practitioner. Completely open. No expectations. Nothing. I flipped on the becon for 2 weeks then gave the go ahead.

What answered the call was a Master Celtic vamp. I've never had the slightest inclination towards vamps ever. But I lit the beacon. She answered the call. So I'm all in.

I hit the reading materials provided by CH. And this provider is tops in my book as far as customer service goes, so I know I will have backup there. I won't look back, second guess, or deny this as I trust that it is what I needed.

But aside from the basics, which are brilliantly covered by the aforementioned reading materials, any advice on this particular type of vamp? Or any type of vamp. I am honestly worried that I'll let her down.

Thanks in advance

Look into my eyes and it's easy to see
1 and 1 make 2, 2 and 1 make 3
It was destinyyy

OHHHHH, It's Darwin's grab bag!!!!

Beware the noobsauce

lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Re: Soooo yeah

Postby lolaberry » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:07 pm

InfernalNachos wrote:So I did a completely open conjure with a trusted practitioner. Completely open. No expectations. Nothing. I flipped on the becon for 2 weeks then gave the go ahead.

What answered the call was a Master Celtic vamp. I've never had the slightest inclination towards vamps ever. But I lit the beacon. She answered the call. So I'm all in.

I hit the reading materials provided by CH. And this provider is tops in my book as far as customer service goes, so I know I will have backup there. I won't look back, second guess, or deny this as I trust that it is what I needed.

But aside from the basics, which are brilliantly covered by the aforementioned reading materials, any advice on this particular type of vamp? Or any type of vamp. I am honestly worried that I'll let her down.

Thanks in advance

Hey Im guessing it was Lisa , Celtic vamps Ive had my eye on, but ended up with 2 Norse vamps from her, Fabulous is the word I will use, I adore mine , my first I got in January so so active! bound to vessel, other was distance bound to my ring and lovely! They will help your life so much, I feel on a magical front they will be amazing.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Postby InfernalNachos » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:00 pm

lolaberry wrote:Hey Im guessing it was Lisa , Celtic vamps Ive had my eye on, but ended up with 2 Norse vamps from her, Fabulous is the word I will use, I adore mine , my first I got in January so so active! bound to vessel, other was distance bound to my ring and lovely! They will help your life so much, I feel on a magical front they will be amazing.

Lulz... you guess correctly. And yeah. I agree.

Overall I'm looking forward to the whole experience. I'm still waiting for the whole process to be finished. Kinda giddy. Just a bit...

Look into my eyes and it's easy to see
1 and 1 make 2, 2 and 1 make 3
It was destinyyy

OHHHHH, It's Darwin's grab bag!!!!

Beware the noobsauce

lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Postby lolaberry » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:46 pm

InfernalNachos wrote:
lolaberry wrote:Hey Im guessing it was Lisa , Celtic vamps Ive had my eye on, but ended up with 2 Norse vamps from her, Fabulous is the word I will use, I adore mine , my first I got in January so so active! bound to vessel, other was distance bound to my ring and lovely! They will help your life so much, I feel on a magical front they will be amazing.

Lulz... you guess correctly. And yeah. I agree.

Overall I'm looking forward to the whole experience. I'm still waiting for the whole process to be finished. Kinda giddy. Just a bit...

Im excited for you , I have dragons from lisa too , my gold one is mindblowing!

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Vampire”