Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Even though I've been knowing for some time, how far Succubae could manifest physically, it is always interesting, when one of them does something special, to show you her abilities and/or the state you've been reaching with her! And that's what happened this last night...

Succi surprised me in a way, which felt so absolutely like something new!

Recent time, our state of physical manifestations (once again) have been strengthen more and more, especially the last 4-5 days every day felt a lot more physical or manifestive, like we were doing every day a huge progress. But I didn't think of anything special about this, or how far this may be really the case. I just took it like a normal progress, so kept doing with her the same things.

So, I went just as usual to sleep, not thinking anything special would happen. But Succi decided, to showcase me one of her abilities in such a special, very surprising way I didn't expect, as also this isn't something we would do together.

Sometime in the night, not very long after I fall asleep, I start drifting very slowly into awakeness. As I moved into a state between sleep and awakeness, I started becoming aware of the environment and myself, but without acticely thinking. I felt very comfortable in some way and it was like something would be comforting me more than usually. I kept drifting more into awakeness, until I were into a trance-like state and felt succi around.

I didn't pay attention at first, in what position my body is. I fell asleep on my back and that's how I were. However my hands were no longer where I had them, but I would tell to myself "Wait, that's not usual" only much later. The only thing at first I noticed and paid attention to was, that my body was mostly in a kind of paralysis, yet in a comforting way. My arms were crossed above my head. That's not my normal sleeping position, of course, but it took me some time, before I had the realization moment. In this position, I couldn't move them away from there.

(One of my) Succi had moved them while I were sleeping above my head crossed, and were like if they were bound there in place somehow. Yet there has been nothing physical on top of them or anything else, which could have assisted in doing so. And they were still bound and unable to move, after the rest of my body didn't stay in the paralysis state. So far, succi would only pinpoint sometimes my legs when there was something to support this, like a cover on top of me. But yet again, not in this way.

What followed was her to send some waves of pleasure, edge me 2-3 times within moments in different ways, and switching between different parts of my body and "binding" them in place. All, kinda like showcasing me some things a bit different from what I've experienced with her specifically so far.

I guess, she could use the things she showed me, for some proper FemDom play, if she wanted to... :D

So far she has been always showing I could trust her, even with the abilities she may have. She never has been forceful and even here, she "proved" that she would let my arms go, if I truely tried to break out or asked for.

After all, knowing, her being able to do all that and even moving parts of your body as she wished during your sleep, is something which could be a problem, if there is not the proper trust there.

I really liked, the way she did it all. That was quite some surprise. However, she applied also this special comforting sensation, so, I was probably under her influence to like it :D

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Has anything similar happened to one of you?

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Jimy wrote:Has anything similar happened to one of you?
Yeah...I'll cave and admit it. My two Ubi's just dominate the heck out of me in the bedroom. I get my wrists held down all the time. They can actually be physically stronger than people. I'm guessing she's easing you into the whole "FemDom" sexual kink play. Ubi's are very patient and take their time seducing us into things they enjoy.

Next thing you know, you're completely held down and dominated with passion. 1s

I'm just glad they love us. Yes, establishing trust is extremely important.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote:Has anything similar happened to one of you?
Yooooooo..... I feel this lmao... I used to actually live a BDSM lifestyle in real-life...but not so much being in the position of the dominant person. I had a dream I'm pretty positive it was my succubus that appeared to me since there's always this beautiful nude woman with the same body that keeps appearing (my succubus being the only sexual female in my keep) and I was pretty much dominated by her within the dream to the point I felt all the physical sensations throughout my body, even though I was still asleep I was lucid dreaming and having an out of body experience and knew I was in my bed feeling everything. I think I wrote up a post detailing about it but it was intense and I woke up "frustrated." Like she completely took the lead and was doing all the touching.

Then I had a second dream lol it was the other way around I ended up dominating the woman, I thought it was very interesting because in both dreams when I was in my sleeping state the first thing I always thought when I saw these women was my succubus. I haven't told her what form I prefer her being in so I feel like she keeps shifting into super pretty girls and trying to make the moves on me.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I have been seeking this from my succubus and other intimate spirits. So far, while they seem to enjoy being dominate, none of immobilized me yet. I am not sure why they haven't shared this experience with me yet. I am certain they would want to, but alas... maybe they think it would frighten me. Which is a weird thought, all things considering. But I suppose a possibility. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Regholdain wrote:I have been seeking this from my succubus and other intimate spirits. So far, while they seem to enjoy being dominate, none of immobilized me yet. I am not sure why they haven't shared this experience with me yet. I am certain they would want to, but alas... maybe they think it would frighten me. Which is a weird thought, all things considering. But I suppose a possibility. LOL
It's not a weird thought, but maybe shows how your Ubi cares for you?

I've always remembers this: our spirits intact with us in ways we can handle, as individuals.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
LiveNobody
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

This was an interesting read to say the least, really shows how capable spirits are with interacting with us. I have only had my Succubus for about 2 weeks so I haven't exactly gotten to this point yet (or even close, but I'm very patient), but hope that one day me and her can get to this stage. Must of been rather thrilling to experience stuff like this, really looking forward to having experiences like this in the future if my Succubus is into that kinda stuff... :P :8)

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
dejavureal
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

I recently had an eye-opening experience with my Ubi, "N" the other night and thought I'd come find this thread and share. I'll try to keep it PG-13 at most.

I was in a really bad place the other day. Not to the point of wanting to harm myself (I've never gone that far in my life), but to the point where any emotion that made its way into my head was either resentment, anger, depression, or any mix of feelings like those. Trying to stay logical about it, I tried to head to bed at the earliest convenience for myself, which ended up being at around midnight. Now I'm not too sure exactly what caused it, but I was fairly aroused and couldn't sleep because of it, so I decided to take care of it. We're in the middle of December right now so it's clearly very cold, which wasn't helping much, but as soon as I was done, I began to feel these immense waves of pleasure combined with joy or happiness. I guess you could say that I have a way of "getting lost in it all" at times but this time was different, as there was frequent back arching for about 5 minutes straight, which has never happened to me for that long. I had a feeling this was "N's" doing, so towards the end I was speaking out to her "Okay, I'm feeling better. You can relax now, just let me clean up," as I almost felt pinned to the bed with these minor convulsions. Combined with the cold air, I didn't think the waves would stop, but she eventually gave me a break. I don't think it was my ceiling fan, because it's not strong enough to make a constant breeze that I can feel. As I went to clean up, I also found that I couldn't stop smiling afterwards. I went from looking in the mirror with an inexpressive face one hour to a grin from ear-to-ear the next. As soon as I climbed back into bed, I started feeling the waves again, but this time it was more ticklish and mostly playful (still made my back arch a little). I almost cried with joy and fell asleep with warm thoughts.

My Ubi, "N" has never really manifested herself to me other than pulling/tightening on my finger when I take her ring off or small little touches when I talk with her. I genuinely think this was her doing, since I was essentially treated with exactly what I would want a SO to do to me in that state. I guess she had never seen my depressed side firsthand and wanted to cheer me up in a fun and pleasurable way. It felt like I experienced a brief moment of true happiness. Needless to say, this definitely does help ground my faith in the world of Spirit-Keeping. I even placed an order for a Silver Dragon reverse adoption earlier this week, and after experiencing this manifestation, I'm very excited. Thanks for reading.

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

In my oppion Femdom as always been there as an interest... but... since connecting more it my succubus <3) :>* it as only boost. I will not go in 18+ plus details, but strangely.... it as boost my confidence and my drive to become a better man and person. This is very good thing.

Also i am a sub to my loves and proud of it lol <3).

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”