Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Were Kitten
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hell Cat
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I am so glad to find CH. It has taken some of the "I must be crazy" out.

A few years back I got strange sensations. Once I was visiting my grandmother in the nursing home. I felt like someone had nailed me in the thigh with a rubber band. I looked around for the kid, thinking it would be a good idea to return him to his parents. No one was there.

Another time I was waiting in line when I felt someone grab my butt. Again turned around and the other person was a bit back.

Other feeling stuff happened in dreams, but I thought that was different.

Alexis

Spirit Family:
Were Kitten
Gargoyle
Violet Flame Healer
Hell Cat
Arkan Sonney
Ancient Bat
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Aside from the fantastic "Elizabeth story" my sister posted, mine is mainly restricted to me being very young amd telling my mom things were gonna happen then they did (I dont remember this at all, but she told me about it later on when I cornered her and asked her questions about bloodlines and the like).

I remember being unreasonably afraid of the dark. Couldn't even deal with it of other people were around. I think I was like 14 when I was able to sleep without a nightlight.

And then there was that one time I woke up and my nose itched so I went to scratch it and then someone or something started pummeling me in the face and head... turns out I had slept wrong and my right arm had gone completely numb, losing almost all motor functions...that doesnt belong here, but I thought it'd get a giggle or a snicker.

But in all seriousness, ma never told me to not be afraid of the dark. She always just told me that everything was gonna be okay. Never thought anything of it until I had kids of my own. No te preocupes mija... papi esta aca. Dont worry, my daughter... Daddy is here.

Why? Because I know better. We all do. It's why we're here.

Then theres the incidents with the Aluxes and the malo viento (bad wind). And the time the youngest was hit with the Ojo Malvado (evil eye). Stories for another time, in another thread.

It seems lie Elizabeth was the only good pre CH spirit I dealt with... other than some... I was too young and inexperienced to tell you if they were thoughtforms or umbounds. But they were there. They had personalities. And they helped me greatly.

Good thread man. Hope I didn't ruin it for ya

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I had an angel (or something akin to what my childlike mind percieved as angelic) visit me when I was very young (less than six). She'd visit me every night and take me to big room, sit me down, and brush my hair one hundred times while letting me talk to her about my day, and encouraging me. I distinctly remember several nights, and I remember the second night specifically because the first time it happened I thought it had been a dream...but there she was again. And again. This went on for some time...about a year at least. Then suddenly she stopped coming. I'm not sure if she was there for me, or for the house I lived in, but she was very kind and sweet.

I had multiple encounters with "shadow figures" as a child (ages ranging from as young as seven to as old as fourteen). Most of them would be walking around my room or standing over my bed when I awoke. Sometimes I'd see them walk down halls while away or stand a distance away. They'd fill me with equal sense dread and extreme interest/curiosity.

Then there's the various dream journeys, quests, lucid experiences, and even a few OBE's I had as a child (ages ranging from ten to sixteen), in which demons and all manner of darker spirits had visited me. There's a few stories about that in the forums but mainly things to note are; I had a dinner with Lucifer, was swept off of my feet (quite literally) by Lilith, and conversed with the tail (serpent) of Marchosias. These three demons specifically have been with me before Spirit keeping was apart of my life, and continue to be with me to this day. But enough about them you wanted Spirit related stories...

Well, as a child (as I was told by adults later on when I was older, that...) I would speak with Faeries and would see them clear as day. I'm unsure of how old I was when this happened, likely very young. I also (around the same age I presume) jumped in the deep end of a pool once, feeling beckoned to do so, in spite of not knowing how to swim at all. I cannot help but think a Fae or Siren thought it might be a fun prank. Luckily, a person nearby dived in to drag me out when they realized I foolishly dove headlong into the water without fear.

I'm sure there are other stories, but those are a few of the the main childhood based stories I could think of on the spot.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Most stand out for me was my "training dreams".

For a period of time around a month every night I went to sleep I'd go and "train". This covered a diverse range of topics with a mixed group of beings it what appeared to be a spaceship. Every morning I'd return at the crack of dawn - drove my mum crazy with that. Was around 5ish with these. Maybe 4

Couple of pre-cognitive dreams over the years I wish I had of paid more attention to.

As for direct spirit communication as a child I can't really say...was always drawn to dragons tho, and used to bristle at how they were described in most stories.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”