Sun&MoonAminism

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Omg. I just made a purchase finally for her female Gremory Demon...the one I couldn't stop looking at. Lol I am the same height as that one. I don't normally feel like I have callings much but I feel very called to her and fascinated by that one. I do not have any female demon in my keep (besides an ubi I have) so I already know in my mind she is going to have a special place in mine. Probably just as special as my large group of male demon companions lol. I have seen that one listed since forever and I finally just followed through with the purchase. I was going to wait another two weeks but ugh lol I just feel I've been waiting long enough. Reading these posts of other folks positive experiences has me all excited lol.
When I do receive the package and bond with her I will definitely have to update this thread.
Judging from the listings and site itself, the conjures and companions she has seem very well cared for and I really like that, you can practically get a feel and sense of that.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

GodSlayerBabe, I have Seen the Gremory Demon for a while and am glad you got her. The spirits do seems to wait for a long time until they find the right companion. I got the Vampire elf, Baalian Demon and Kitsune from her. I dont feel them significantly Yet but that hopefully will Change sometime down the Line once my abilities improve... But as a Seller I find her very responsive to mails and when she says she will do it in 3 Days, it will be done in 3 Days, no conditions! .. . All my bindings were Remote to Spirit and vessels..

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I am WAY overdue for a review for the lovely Sophi!! I get so busy I forget, but she most certainly deserves a fantastic review! I began recommending Sophi to friends before I had even used her myself! I just really enjoy her energy. I finally tried her myself back in June and have become more and more addicted to her since then! She has lovely beings who all manifest very well. I work with a lot of galactic energies as an energy worker, and I came to Sophi for a custom Sirian and a custom Pleiadian as well who are both amazing. I have a weretiger from Sophi who is my best friend and he’s so kind and talkative and I don’t know what I would do without him. I get very strong callings when someone wants to join me from her shop. Thank goodness for her FB discounts lol. She’s funny and sweet and a joy to work with. I’m currently excitedly waiting to meet a custom familiar from Sophi! I will make sure to post an update and let y’all know how it goes! Thanks so much Sophi! You rock! <3

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Oriana_Starr wrote:I am WAY overdue for a review for the lovely Sophi!! I get so busy I forget, but she most certainly deserves a fantastic review! I began recommending Sophi to friends before I had even used her myself! I just really enjoy her energy. I finally tried her myself back in June and have become more and more addicted to her since then! She has lovely beings who all manifest very well. I work with a lot of galactic energies as an energy worker, and I came to Sophi for a custom Sirian and a custom Pleiadian as well who are both amazing. I have a weretiger from Sophi who is my best friend and he’s so kind and talkative and I don’t know what I would do without him. I get very strong callings when someone wants to join me from her shop. Thank goodness for her FB discounts lol. She’s funny and sweet and a joy to work with. I’m currently excitedly waiting to meet a custom familiar from Sophi! I will make sure to post an update and let y’all know how it goes! Thanks so much Sophi! You rock! <3
Thank you so much Oriana. <3) This means a lot to me. I'm always delighted to see an order come through for you, especially when they are custom orders. They are so much fun! I also can't wait to see who comes through for you for your familiar. I always get so excited when they finally make their appearance and because of your requirements, I shouldn't be afraid of it when it comes through (the spider ones still creep me out, the cute and cuddly ones are more up my alley!).

SerpentsLair
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I started buying from Sophi over the last summer when I happened to come across an officer under Gremory that I felt a major pull to, within a few days of the binding being done I had a very strong dream visitation from her. Since then I've had customs and PB companions ranging from heavy DA to the lighter end of the scale. There's a few shops I have an easier time specifying callings or mutual interests for and hers is one of the easier ones for me. She's always very responsive and quick to reply to any inquiry and the work is always completed quickly and done well. I just put in for a custom that I'm really excited for as well as it will be a first of it's kind for me and every custom has always been a perfect match.

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I’m back again for another review for the lovely Sophi! Recently I requested 2 custom familiars and the most wonderful fuzzy little guys came through for me! I adore them so much! Sophi does such a great job with customs! I got them each a cute lifelike stuffed animal to represent them, which they just got a kick out of. They’re both very sassy boys full of energy and always eager to assist me in just about anything. It’s been such a wonderful experience inviting them into my life. I would very highly recommend her familiars for anyone, practicing witch or not! They make great cuddle buddies too! <3 Thanks so much Sophi! Always so nice to work with you!

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Oriana_Starr wrote:I’m back again for another review for the lovely Sophi! Recently I requested 2 custom familiars and the most wonderful fuzzy little guys came through for me! I adore them so much! Sophi does such a great job with customs! I got them each a cute lifelike stuffed animal to represent them, which they just got a kick out of. They’re both very sassy boys full of energy and always eager to assist me in just about anything. It’s been such a wonderful experience inviting them into my life. I would very highly recommend her familiars for anyone, practicing witch or not! They make great cuddle buddies too! <3 Thanks so much Sophi! Always so nice to work with you!
It was so much fun finding those two sassy little fellas for you. They were an absolute dream to work with and such marvelous energy. <3)

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It has been an incredible year of meeting and becoming the Keeper of so many companions from Sophi's shop, starting from my first companion, a very sweet vampire that had be the first to call to me from her.

So, here's some brief experiences with my companions from Sophi.
I had gotten Sun elf, two psy vampires, a wraith, a will-of-the-wisp, a living entity high elf, and a custom conjure of a familiar.

I'm going to start with the spirits -
The sun elf, (A), I am still getting to know - I feel he's been around, watching, exploring when I go outside, and I definitely pay more attention to the sun's light when it's on me ever since I've brought him into my Keep. I feel as though he's a friend to the others in my Keep, too.
The two psy vampires, (L) and (R), have been absolutely amazing. They protect me and help me with my energy. On occasion I'll offer my overabundant energy to them for them to have, so I can finally get drained enough to sleep. (L) helps a lot with cleansing my aura and has even mentioned pushing me to learn how to do it myself (which.. I still need to do). (R) is more of a protective guardian, and looks after both me and (L). They were a bonded pair, and my first psy vampires.
My Will-Of-The-Wisp is a special little fellow - he absolutely loves it at my workplace and I feel like he's explored a lot of the water area here. He and I are still getting to know each other, but (T) has such a cute energy.
The wraith is how wraiths be - I have not felt him, but I'm pretty sure I've seen him. I can rely on him to help protect me and I call out to him whenever I feel unsafe. He is fairly new and unsocial, but that's okay. I know I have someone that I can rely on when I need the protection.

I had never brought a living entity into my Keep until I saw the listing for (M), the Living Entity High Elf. I just could not pass up the opportunity and decided to try something new, to see how living entities would work for me - and now I have 2! That's beside the point. (M) has always come by when I call out for him or ask for his help, and he is constantly present. Sometimes he'll be elsewhere, as usual he does have his own life and I couldn't expect him to always be around, but most times then not he is around. He has offered a lot of comforting energy and I always invite him to relax with me at night right before I go to sleep. We don't have a lot of conversations so far as I'm still working on telepathy, but we enjoy each others presence. It has been a blast to have him in my Keep so far and I am absolutely looking forward to the future with him around.

Lastly, my first custom conjure from Sophi. As with any custom conjure it took longer to find, interview, and bind the spirit for me, compared to the prebounds that are constantly being offered on her site. But she waited for the absolute, cheekiest companion for me - much so that he made me wait until I got his vessel / package for me to know anything about him! It was amazing being able to meet such a unique companion, as he is a hummingshrew - a humming bird and shrew combination. Even such a tiny fellow has the largest personality. I feel touches in my hair and light brushes and know that he is around. He is someone who can work a bit of magic for me, mainly manifestation magic, which is exactly what I needed.

As always, my experience with this shop has been the best. Sophi is always quick to contact you to let you know that she has gotten your order, and always on top of the updates for what she's doing with your order. She always has such interesting listings and her listings are ever evolving with what's currently going on. For example, the recent palindrome date - 02/02/2020! Which I had not been expecting at all. I believe I'm being called for yet another spirit to bring home - I wonder when it will end!
I am definitely going to continue to buy from her and highly recommend her to anyone who would like high-quality work and conjured spirits for an affordable price.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Azazaryn
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azazaryn

It is no secret that Sophi is my mentor, so I was hesitant at first to post a review, thinking people would just consider me biased. However, as I received another package chock full love and spirits, I had to. She always adds a little extra into each order and each one feels just as lovingly put together as the one prior. I am reminded again and again why she is the one I wanted to learn from. Check out her spirits if you haven't. The entire experience from start to finish is great.

kleyrem
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: any
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: clairity

i have been meaning to write my review for a while now. i stumble upon her shop from one of my trusted spell caster Lady Eirene and Azazaryn. I browsed her website and I saw her listing for fallen angel duo. I have spirits but I haven’t have anything on the darker side, but I can’t stop thinking about them and everyday since then I always go back to their listing. I finally decided to message her about them and ask couple of questions. I decided to get them and I have them binded to me directly. After they have been binded, I swear I can feel their energy right away. It wasn’t windy that night but I can hear wind whooshing outside my window what felt like wings flapping. I am so in love with my fallen angels, they are the sweetest. They are pretty protective and I was getting bullied at work which happens all the time, and there’s this manager who treats me as a doormat. 😏😒🙄 The company needed to let go some of their managers but he is so confident that he wouldn’t be laid off because he sucks up too much to the upper management and that’s what everybody thought too. lo and behold he got laid off and i haven’t heard of him in 2 mons now. 😊 all in all i really love the spirits I got from her. 💖

Return to “Seller Review”