ETERNA membership activation

razzola
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

ETERNA membership activation

Postby razzola » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:40 pm

I'm new to CH. I purchased the Eterna membership last Thursday and received an email stating it had shipped, but my shopping cart continues to list everything at the normal price. I was desperate to get some energy flowing, so I purchased $30 in instant download spells and no discount was applied. I was even told I was at the 1st level of 20% off after buying the Eterna, and yet my first $30 order was not discounted by 20% off. I've written CH support 3 times asking for them to simply activate my Eterna so that I can place a large order for my 1st bindings. No response because they are swamped with hundreds of other orders. I know it takes them 2 weeks to schedule bindings and I really just want to get in my 1st order, as it will already be mid-December now before they are cast.

Can anyone clarify why it takes so long for the Eterna to be activated when it's simply a technical update and done by adjusting the back end of their store? The online review for the Eterna suggests that you see the discount in your shopping cart. Right now, I add things to my cart and nothing is discount off by 50%. I even selected 'Eterna' under my account and it does nothing for a discount despite having purchased it. What am I missing here? :|: Any help is appreciated. /.\ Thanks!

Vipera aspis atra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master

Re: ETERNA membership activation

Postby Vipera aspis atra » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:26 pm

I looked into this a little for you.
(First, just a reminder that the original price of an item is what appears when not logged in, and as soon as you log in, the price of that item changes to the discounted price based on the membership you have. You probably know this but it seemed worth stating just in case. This helps you to see if you are getting a discount and to verify that it is the correct discount.)

Now, checking out the instant download spells you speak of, they are regularly $1.00 each. When I log in and add them to my cart they are not discounted either.
So what I gather from this is that it isn't necessarily to do with you not having the Eterna applied, it seems that those particular services are not discounted further due to their already low price.
If that is the case it may be helpful for them to state that in the listing (as they already do with other non-discountable services), but there you have it.

You can test if your Eterna is applied or not by viewing price changes for different items between when you're logged in and logged out.
I'm quite certain what I've concluded is the case, as if the downloadable spells were regularly discountable I am sure that would have applied to my cart when experimenting with this for you.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
—Oscar Wilde

razzola
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Postby razzola » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:33 pm

Thanks for your response! I figured out the issue....I was not logged into my account, I guess. As a new user, it's hard to tell when you are logged in and not logged in because it constantly shows your name at the landing page, which led me to believe I was logged in. When I logged in this afternoon, it immediately discounted a binding in my cart. Finally!!!

I am placing my first orders now...

I appreciate your fast reply!

Vipera aspis atra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master

Postby Vipera aspis atra » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:56 am

That's great to hear. I'm happy if I could help. Happy shopping!

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
—Oscar Wilde

Phillipsor
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still learnin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk maybe a Sorcerer
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Haven't earned one yet

Postby Phillipsor » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:43 am

Damn I'm bout to get mine this dec 4 but I didnt well next month then well see glad to hear people are still getting the 50 off yeee cant wait jus a little but longer I really should if got it first because I already spent over 500 dollars and I'm jus barely getting back in after a year and my death if my father thanks to Mag and her reply I'm getting back on and going all all out 500 to play a month with the lifetime membership I'm bout to get yeee hope they get more dark products and self development and live classes soon

Return to “Messages & Updates”