Anaconda? cobra, and more

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Behija
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Monique

Hello. I woke up feeling scared and good thing my sis called when I needed it the most. So here’s my dream:

We are in my room, my family members are here too and I’m naked as I have to take a shower. When I enter the bathroom, I saw a small snake coming out from the drainage behind the toilet bowl. All of a sudden there are 2. I am scared and go back to the room with my towel. They check it and there’s nothing. We remove the things in the floor and my sister is just looking at the door as it might go inside as they are small.

Then all of a sudden I told them that’s something going to happen and we need to go. They don’t want to believe in the beginning but they still followed. We are running and all of a sudden I see a very big snake in the road that it slightly divides the road with my sister and her husband in the other side. I told them to watch out then from under the big snake (like in anaconda) appears and going to eat them. I use my magic to weaken it and explode it’s head. I weakened it but after few minutes it’s back with the head (like a big ball only no eyes/face). I am doing my best to kill it and make it explode. It does but inside it is as giant cobra. Dead.
We keep on running and I see up in roof of the houses something like a dog but not a dog and is white. We stop so it will not go to us. Then in another place going to a safe place, we are in danger again and I need to use my magic. I’m super scared and don’t know what is going to appear but I sense it’s there.

Then my sister called me at the right moment and woke up. I’m still awake as I don’t want that it will just continue when I go back to sleep.

What it means?

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”