There are negative for binding spirits or not?

Amberflammel
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alicorn
Zodiac:

Hello everyone,

I read some articles in other websites about negative binding to spirits, but I am not sure I could trust those websites or not? For example, the person who do bind with spirit, that person has to pay something or feed them by emotion. Another negative that one of those website claim that the spirit who bind with, will always bind even that person die. So, I want to ask everyone in this community. I'm very new for spirit keeper, so this is what I concern. I really worry and serious with this topic. Who have knowledges, please help me. :;/

Thank you

I love peaceful. *>*
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

With the "payment" portion it sounds like they are discussing those who work/forcible bind certain black arts entities.

Can forcible binding happen ever? Yes, but you only see this in black magic practitioners who are summoning & conjuring Black Arts spirits or entities whose intentions as a whole are malicious. The majority of the people in the world do not hold the capability to force a superior being against its will. You typically only see this in black magick practitioners doing so against other Black Arts spirits to force them to do their bidding because Black Arts spirits as a rule will not voluntarily help you. However, it should also be noted that in this case the word "spirit" is inaccurate because most of the time the Black Arts "spirits" bound against their will are living entities who reside on another plane such as the astral or spiritual. And BA practitioners always pay in the end and you don't usually see their run last longer than a few months or a year before something breaks them down if they are going with the forcible approach. BA entities have powers beyond any scope of a human and typically a BA practitioner will allow themselves to become possessed by a strong BA spirit in order to continue BA work. The number of these kinds of practitioners are very few and far between

topic14127.html

Can't really answer your second portion. However if one was to create a positive energetic connection with a being, why would it be a negative if that bond continued after the physical bodies demise?

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hope this info helps...

The main thing to get right is

(1) to choose the right practitioner, who will do work well and safely.
(2) The next thing is realise that with good practitioners like Creepy Hollows, binding to spirit is safe. see their explanation below about what binding to spirit is.

(1) see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

"7 Due Diligence

Do your homework when you're choosing a conjurer or practitioner! This is a big step for you and you're bringing home a spirit or entity who is going to be a part of your daily life. You wouldn't trust just anyone to bring someone into your sacred space, your home, so do your homework!

How long has the practitioner been around? How long have they been conjuring spirits? Ask them for references from customers! Ask on Spirit Keeping Forums if anyone has had experience with that seller. Do your homework and save yourself your time, money, and happiness!

You want to make sure you're getting what you're actually paying for and you aren't going to be severely disappointed or worse."

(2) topic65979.html

"---Is it better to have the spirit bound to myself or a vessel? This is a matter of preference. There is no benefit to a vessel or binding to spirit in terms of the strength, power, or influence of the spirit.

We bind to spirit only, we never bind to the soul. The soul is the divine, pure aspect of yourself which should remain untouched. Your spirit is the energy field (essence) of yourself which exists around the 3 bodies (Astral, Earthen, Spiritual).

Bind to Spirit

Pros: You have everything with you all the time. You do not need to manage or bother with vessels, and most bindings do not require any charging because they are cycled through your energy all the time with sunlight, moonlight, and natural energies you are continually exposed to that your vessels are not.

Cons: You do not have any vessels if you like to wear jewelry. Binding to spirit with us does not impact your physical energy levels, and CH does not binding soul, we bind to your spirit only."

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Spirit Keeping”