65% to 75% off today only !

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

65% to 75% off today only !

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:02 am

Demon /Human with long white hair bright blue eyes and a muscular build and also has 3 female slaves with him and has a wonderful sense of humor . he offers wealth and ways to obtain it , protection , honesty , loyalty , wisdom , abundance , clarity , balance , healing , opening your 3rd eye , clearing and balancing your chakras . his vessel of choice is a sterling silver wrapped moonstone pendant with a sterling silver charging chain , his vessel is cast for wealth prosperity , abundance , good luck , creativity , clearing of old and negative energy , protection from curses/hexes , and removal of blocks . he closely resembles the pic chosen ! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Powerf ... /775641739
Last edited by VAMPIRELOVER on Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: 60% to 75% off today only !

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:03 am

Kurtis has sandy blonde hair and blue eyes and boyish charm and charisma , he is wearing jean overalls without a shirt or shoes and only 1 overall strapped with a smile that will melt your heart . he will teach you ow to grown he says . this country boy offers a wealth of knowledge , grounding , protection , harmony , balance , heighten your intuition , open any stagnate abilities you may have , prosperity , abundance , creativity , art , teach you how to nurture yourself , revenge , retribution , honesty , loyalty and more ! his vessel of choice is a Lemurian quartz pendant enchanted for wealth protection , abundance , prosperity , grounding , clarity , removal of negativity , protection from curses/hexes and is self charging . he closely resembles the picture chosen ! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Powerf ... /775662997

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:04 am

He has long brown hair and brown eyes and a sexy French ancient . he has a slightly muscular build and will tantalize your senses he tells me . he is somewhat mysterious but always intriguing . he offers wealth , protection honesty , protection , banishing , casting concurring , opening your senses , help you to see the delight in this world and to enjoy the present , assist in meditation , honesty , loyalty . vessel pics will be coming up in the morning and his name he wants to go only to his new companion ( he winks ) https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Powerf ... /765388170

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:05 am

Extremely Protective and erotic twin Vampires Alex and Julio !! ALEX is sensual , charming and alluring with powers unlike any other with long brown hair and brown eyes , he has a muscular build wearing jeans and a white t-shirt . he often shifts into a brown wolf . Julio is seductive and charming with a sexual appetite that will leave you always wanting more ! he is the old romantic and creative one always finding new and creative ways to please his lover ! he has long red hair and green eyes with a muscular build that will leave you craving more . together they both offer creativity , wealth , empowerment , wisdom , prosperity , abundance , confidence , increase in sexual pleasure , casting , conjuring , removal of all blocks and negativity , alluring , psy abilities , harmony , empowerment , empower your castings , heighten your natural abilities , loyalty , honesty , awakening your natural gifts , protection , revenge , retribution , knowledge , lucidity , protection in astral realms , a peek and insight into other vampire realms and much much more !! there vessel of choice is an vintage amber bracelet with enchantments of wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , we have also enhanced the natural metaphysical properties so you may experience the natural blessings of this stone !! AMBER absorbs pain and negative energy, helping to alleviate stress. Amber clears depression, stimulates the intellect and promotes self-confidence and creative self-expression. It encourages decision-making, spontaneity and brings wisdom, balance and patience. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /538048803

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: 65% to 75% off today only !

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:07 am

Protective and highly Sexual merman Dean ! he has a muscular build with brown spikey hair and blueish/green almond shaped eyes . he offer Wealth . prosperity . confidence . creativity . abundance
Fortune . luck . protection , heightened sexuality , casting , conjuring , banishing , removal of negativity , honesty , heightened intuition , removal of hexes / curses , lure in like minded people , focus , grounding , balance , increase your chances in games of chance and much more https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Protec ... /603188390

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:08 am

Protective and Powerful Demon Chisle he has dark hair and a muscular build wearing a dark suit as well has wears emerald rings . he is powerful in wealth and prosperity in abundance ! he is a powerful protector and will protect all he summons forth for you . he offers wealth , protection , abundance , knowledge , wisdom , summoning , banishing , rebuilding your dreams , empowerment , good luck , removal of negative karma , revenge , removal of hexes / curses from past lives to present , retribution , heighten your intuition , heighten your sexuality , opening / closing portals , block any attacks astral or physical and much more ! his vessel f choice is a gold plated over sterling silver ring enchanted for empowerment , a new outlook on life , youth , positivity , good luck , wealth , financial gain , prosperity , removal of negativity , removal of negative karma , protection , abundance , balance , creativity , protection , clearing of negativity . our prices are negotiable , so if you feel your right for this offering than pls feel free to message me and we can work something out ! i want everyone to be happy ! blessings in love and light VL !
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Protec ... /598203752

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:09 am

Fiercely Protective and sexual bloodwolf !!!! BYSK she has long white hair and crystal blue piercing eyes ! she offers wealth , protection , wisdom , prosperity , abundance , protection , balance , harmony , beauty , strength , creativity , and much more ! her vessel of choice is a bloodstone heart pendant with healing energies added to it as well as castings for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Fierce ... /501293487

Return to “Seller Announcements”