Secretsensations 2017

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Secretsensations 2017

Postby Likes2Read » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:58 am

There was a delay in her processing my order, but it was during that time that she was going through a whole lot of major offline difficulties. So I understood, and I did eventually receive the order.

I’d hoped that as the IRL chaos calmed down, she’d have an easier time processing orders quickly. It appears that’s still a rough spot, judging from recent posts here.

I can feel for a person who’s running a one-person shop, as it’s got to be a lot of work to process all orders from beginning to end. A different solo practitioner, DLM, had to temporarily pause taking incoming orders to help him catch up. Maybe Toni can think of taking a similar step if the backlog has gotten out of hand. I don’t know what her backlog looks like, but I can imagine that a popular shop will build up a collection of incoming orders rapidly.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Lokakisa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: ketta
My magical/paranormal name...: Rawr

Postby Lokakisa » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:34 pm

Yeah I don’t know if a review/report to BBB will make a difference. Hopefully the kind of people who would potentially shop with her would check here first.
I just really hope that the people left in the group will see the way she treats them and stand up for themselves, ask for refunds and abandon her completely. I have zero sympathy for her anymore as she is absolutely running her business inappropriately. I have encouraged the few people I keep in touch with to ask for refunds if they are unsatisfied, especially if they have waited three to four months and feel threatened by Toni’s behavior.
Obviously I am dissatisfied with every single seller but I only persued the unfinished orders. I did not contact Toni at all but went through PayPal. She completely ignored the cases, even after I escalated them. Then she still did not respond to PayPal’s request for info, so I got my money back.

GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv, Humans, Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:16 am

Lol YIKES... I am so glad I have left the FB group this past week. I literally muted the notifications before I left it. I was also getting so sick of the same people in the group asking some of the most ridiculous asinine questions, I even muted those people.

Oh, here's the follow-up to my latest email correspondence from her this past week, I directly responded to her email reply asking for information about some beings I had from her (I knew I was not going to get anything, but attempted anyway)
All she did, was push out a "confirmation" email that my order from August this year had "shipped." LMFAO. No actual response or anything.

All I could think is "Wow, the audacity..."

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."
[who i am] hereditary clairvoyant / dream medium / spirit partner / LGBTQ+
[current practices] necromancy / trad. witchcraft / demonolatry / grey-natured
[spirit family] many humans / witches / demons / DA-leaning

DID PLURAL SYSTEM: Violet (Host), Victor, and some others.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Postby Magnolia » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:44 pm

Chell Loyd, funny how my comments are not being approved but your side eyed insults are

You are new, therefore your posts are on approval and may take time to be approved based on who is here to approve pending posts.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Postby Magnolia » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:45 pm

It doesn't matter who is who in either group, any & all posts need to be made with respect to the conversation & not to be used as a way to chide each other. Any future posts related to just member arguing will not be approved and/or removed. Please stay objective and on-topic for any discussion.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

mch2020
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1037
Spelled Number: 46

Postby mch2020 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:54 pm

Magnolia wrote:It doesn't matter who is who in either group, any & all posts need to be made with respect to the conversation & not to be used as a way to chide each other. Any future posts related to just member arguing will not be approved and/or removed. Please stay objective and on-topic for any discussion.

You're right. I apologize. I can attest to the Satan channeling because I was in the Skype session at the time. He pissed me off and the session was closed. All mediums should have a second person to help if needed. I can say that she has never bad-mouthed ch to me or in the Facebook group. That was others as I mentioned.

Lokakisa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: ketta
My magical/paranormal name...: Rawr

Postby Lokakisa » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:57 pm

I think many of us were drawn to her dark and dangerous entities, but I honestly don’t know what it is that she is conjuring, as no one seems to experience what she describes. I don’t think it’s just me having trouble sensing. It’s disappointing to say the least, as it all sounds very interesting. She even introduced a category of entities who can physically manifest in some way, sexual or just for scares, and either people haven’t received the orders (even after four months of waiting) or nothing is happening for people to report.

Ericslexi
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby Ericslexi » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:10 pm

1. I personally did not see Toni posting about creepy hollows forcing their spirits to be bound. From what I remember, it was actually other members doing that.
2. From my experience, is she legitimate? HECK NO. I ordered a few hundred dollars worth of items, including spirits, magick, etc. After a few months of constant bugging, (literally every day) and being told it was sent a few days before, it was sent yesterday, it will be sent saturday, and "Didn't I send that?", I finally got it. The label said it had been sent 2 days before I received it, even though the last correspondence said she had sent it 2 weeks ago. So that was clearly a blatant lie. Anyway, I am an energy worker and I work with spirits and energies on a daily basis. When I got the vessel she sent, the spirits were... not there. I thought maybe they were just weak, so I went into mediation, "looked" at the vessel, read the energies... nothing. Nada. Zip. I paid nearly $200, waited a few months, and nothing was there. I also purchased some Magicks and they were also missing. So that was a waste.
3. As far as her being "powerful"... Every person on earth is "powerful" in their own right. Is she a powerful practitioner in my opinion? No. And saying it all the time does not make it true. She seems to be very weak, but likes to build her confidence in saying that she works with "satan" (more about that below), so that makes her powerful. The thing is, the deities are powerful, not necessarily the practitioners. And in this case, I feel nothing from her than someone that really wants power, but has no idea how to get it. So she constantly says how powerful she is, trying to make it true.
4. She channels "Satan", yet says that satan and Lucifer are one and the same, which is not true. She also says other things about that as well. Also, She did a channeling of "satan" and spoke in a hissing voice the entire time. Like, I was literally laughing because it was so fake (everyone else was muted so she could not hear). And then she started making sexual noises and Mickey C. started rebuking satan in the name of "jesus". It was really badly acted, to be honest. And then when people said that things that "satan" told them during the channeling didn't come true, she said "Well, satan is the father of lies."
5.She has a lot of people on her group that tell her "someone is calling me" or " I had a sexual dream, is it one of your beings?" And then she will say "it must be one from this section (usually posting one of the sexual entities sections that is $350+). Then she will make innocuous statements like "He is calling you. He says you know who he is." or "He says he doesn't need to tell you again.", making the person take any possible natural occurrence (like a random, one time dream) as a sign that an expensive spirit is calling them.
6. She says that she has spirits that will have physical sex with you. Most of the people have not gotten their orders yet (orders started in July), but the ones that have have not had any contact at all. Which is to be expected. While something like this may be possible, I doubt Toni would be able to do it, from what I have seen of her.
7. She has stopped taking PayPal as payment because she said that people were complaining and getting their money back. And if you file a complaint with PayPal, she will not even bother to respond because she already knows she will lose. So that should tell you something right there.
8. The only "results" that people have posted are things like seeing ravens (which are a common bird in most places), or they see a feather on the ground, or they see a bus with a picture of something that reminds them of the spirit's features.These things MIGHT be signs from spirits, but this really just sounds like wishful thinking. When spirits contact me, there is no doubt. So this is just my experience with this shop and Toni. I would not recommend her to anyone. And anyone that has purchased, I hope you purchased through PayPal so that you can get your money back.

CH Moderator
neophyte
neophyte

Postby CH Moderator » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:25 pm

This is a review thread. Please post your experiences from secretsensations here.

Posts that are not relevant will be removed.

Muse
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Tis a secret ♡

Postby Muse » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:54 am

As for myself, I can confirm that she doesn't accept paypal anymore due to claims that people kept getting their money back because she wouldn't send out orders. Say what you will, but at the end of the day, this seller is not sending out orders that people pay for unless they harass her in emails at least four to six times, for months, and even then based on the above you might even get the wrong item or have items missing from your order.

I can attest to the organization being faulty. I cannot personally attest to any direct threats she may or may not have made, but I can say that I've seen her talk about how certain customers are making her angry and that because she's a "good witch" she won't curse them for their behavior --- or something along those lines. I can attest that she has in fact talked about CH in a negative light more than once. I can attest that she has, in fact, lost my own personal $400 order, and I can attest that after a year of working with it (yep it's already december again) that none of her blood magick had an effect on me...and she never responded to emails about the working after the first month. Whether this is because she didn't get the emails, changed her email, or whatever other reason...she didn't respond. So you cannot count on this seller for communication nor organization. As the above statements were given, i too recieved back and forth answers about orders I'd made. I too was told it was shipped, and then two weeks later was told that it was in her car. <<<moderated>>>

If you and others would like to defend her that's fine, but defending her blindly is ignorant and can get newbies in trouble (not to mention scam newbies out of their money) which is much better used on things that will actually help them (even if its not from CH) than a seller who will go back and forth with them in the hopes that they give up halfway through and let her keep the money.

Helpful Books

{Traits} Claircognizant || Dream Medium || Spirit Companion || Diviner || Precognitive || Energy Manipulation || Vampirism

{Paths} Eclectic Witchcraft || Grey Arts & Dark Arts || Elemental Magick || Folk Magic || Chaos Magick || Necromancy || Demonolatry

{Identity} Sagittarius (Sun) || Taurus (Moon) || Pisces (Rising) || Life path (#4) || (Ace/Grey) Bisexual || INTP (-A) || Kinsey Scale (#4) || Enneagram (#7)

Return to “Seller Review”