Another’s entity touched me

MorningStar23
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

No idea where to post this, new here. I used to be close friends with what I now understand to have been a spirit keeper.
At times, he would send some kind of being to protect me. On one occasion, this being touched me. A real touch, a sharp poke into my upper arm. I immediately became giddy or drunk feeling. Laughing out loud at the friendly and goofy feeling I had. When I told my friend (through text) he freaked out and told me to concentrate on him, on anything else. I felt the being leave my presence and I became upset, desperately needing it back.
My friend said he had not been specific enough in his rules, that it wanted me, and most likely did it to get back at him. I found out later that he considered it to be a demon that he had a contract with. I wasn’t allowed to know any more details.
All I truly know about all this is that I have been obsessed with this being ever since...needy for it/ him.

I would love to hear any thoughts on what you believe happened, and if it’s possible for me to feel it’s presence again.
Thank you in advance.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Hmm. This is an interesting experience. One part of me wants to mention to just be careful, you may not know what this being is, if this being wanted to use or manipulate you, etc. Nor do you know what your friend's intentions were or what this whole contract with a demon thing is. So I just wanted to put a word of caution.

My highest recommendation is sending Creepy Hollows an email and asking them for Magnolia and Ash's opinion on it. If it is an entity that doesn't want to give you harm, but maybe wants to be bound, they might be able to help with it. Or, if it's something malicious or with bad intent towards you, they could also help with it.

How is your protection? Have you practiced any kind of grounding, shielding, warding, etc? I suggest to do research on those and practice that kind of protection in the mean time.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
MorningStar23
new here
new here

@featheredstar
Thank you for your advice and concern.
I am but a babie when it comes to the things you are saying...grounding, sheilding...etc.
seeing and sensing the supernatural has occurred all my life. As far as protection goes...I’ve never had to build up a “wall or shield”, is it possible its just natural for me? When things were scary... I said “no” to it, and they would go away. Maybe its my belief or intent?

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

MorningStar23 wrote:@featheredstar
Thank you for your advice and concern.
I am but a babie when it comes to the things you are saying...grounding, sheilding...etc.
seeing and sensing the supernatural has occurred all my life. As far as protection goes...I’ve never had to build up a “wall or shield”, is it possible its just natural for me? When things were scary... I said “no” to it, and they would go away. Maybe its my belief or intent?
That does prove to be a common factor. These things always take belief and intent. But I suggest you take it a step further and do some research on the terms I provided. There's tons of sources here on the forums if you use the search function to get a good start with. It may help with any further incidences that you could have, and also make sure you're only getting the spirits/entities that you really want to have around :)

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

If you don't know what exactly the being is, and if the friend doesn't even know what exactly he is sending to you and "considers" it a demon, I would also precaution you about that... The friend sounds secretive about it so you not allowing to know more -- I would be wary of that. Because you don't know what rules there are that they may have made with the being, what boundaries, what the being can really do, who they are, whether they are deceptive or not, the list goes on.. I'm curious, why did this friend ask you to focus in on this being after you were physically touched? Was there some kind of benefit to this for you or them?

Well, hopefully from what I'm reading it's nothing like a morbid unhealthy attachment or anything to what you had experienced. I'm only taking shots with this statement, but maybe it could have been some kind of sexual being that is feeding on you in some way at the time.

I'm going to pretty much say the same thing I personally don't think it's really a good thing to have an 'obsession' with the being, because you don't know what or who it really is.. But I do think if that being is totally safe to interact and work with, you can discern more of what they are. I'm not sure if you can really get in contact though.. that friend may still have a "contract" with that being.

As for the whole intent/belief thing, sometimes that can work, but I also agree it would help a lot to actively do warding or protection, just in case.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

MorningStar23
new here
new here

@godslayerbabe
Thank you for you response. One correction; I was supposed to concentrate on anything but the being.
I truly understand all the concern as to not knowing what this creature really is. I agree that obsession isn’t a healthy route. I don’t feel obsessed unless I concentrate on the being. I guess I just find the whole thing fascinating and wish I could learn more.
I will look into the grounding/ sheilding stuff that you two have mentioned. ❤️

Return to “General Questions”