My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
bleepyy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Huffette wrote:I have been surrounded by angels since I could remember. They have protected me, played with me, sang to me, talked to me made me laugh, and made me cry. I don't know how I came into the protection of angels, but I remain so even now. The most communication comes from AA Michael, but I also communicate with Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel. These are the four major Arc Angels.

Each angel has a voice all his own. Some are booming, some are soft, some are melodic. Each and every one can sing a baby to sleep in a very quiet way, or they can lead a charge that would reign down destruction on any planet, the likes of which we could never imagine.

I am going to describe my experiences with each angel I have been around but in order to do it justice, I will do each separately in this thread. Each has his own traits. Each has his push buttons, can be serious or can be funny. All are beautiful, and all can be identified just by the rustle of the wings, and the color of the wings. :angel:

Greetings; Have you ever talked with Angels about Allah? If so, what was the conversation like? :8)

Just when I thought I was out... They pulled me back in.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Allah, Zeus, Poseidon and many others. The conversations were enlightening and educational.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

heypanda wrote:
Huffette wrote:
heypanda wrote:I'm feeling hopeless. Where are they?
Don't feel hopeless. Most of the time they work in the background.
Thank you Huffette. I hope they are.
What about if I ask them to banish beings, and nothing happens? If this is irrelevant to this thread, then I'll ask to delete this post.

Are you sure, as I thought you said elsewhere, that the AAs will always come and protect anyone, or those they don't have any ill will towards? I understand you are chosen to them, again as I think you mentioned elsewhere, so you are likely to have more experiences with them.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Like I said before, you might never know because they work in the background. If something is bothering you, they will help with the problem. Sometime we are meant to learn a life lesson. We also must be diligent and not invite trouble, always protect ourselves. We are our own first line of defense.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

heypanda wrote:
heypanda wrote:
Huffette wrote:
heypanda wrote:I'm feeling hopeless. Where are they?
Don't feel hopeless. Most of the time they work in the background.
Thank you Huffette. I hope they are.
What about if I ask them to banish beings, and nothing happens? If this is irrelevant to this thread, then I'll ask to delete this post.

Are you sure, as I thought you said elsewhere, that the AAs will always come and protect anyone, or those they don't have any ill will towards? I understand you are chosen to them, again as I think you mentioned elsewhere, so you are likely to have more experiences with them.
They may also, rather than banish directly, point you in the direction of learning a good banishing technique... such as the Sword Banishing in the below book...

https://www.amazon.com/Magickal-Protect ... 163&sr=8-1

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Deleted. Sorry, tired.Will try again.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

They are teachers as well as protectors. They will help with the immediate problem and teach you to handle the problem in the future. They have taught me to use a white light to protect myself. They tried to teach me angel magic, but I could not learn it.

When you learn from them, the experience can be intense.

Huffette
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

If you read the reviews on the book above though, it looks like it summons either demons or djinn. It doesn't explain what the invocations mean either. Still, thank you Regholdain for the suggestion. I'd rather know about what I'm invoking.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:If you read the reviews on the book above though, it looks like it summons either demons or djinn. It doesn't explain what the invocations mean either. Still, thank you Regholdain for the suggestion. I'd rather know about what I'm invoking.
I would too. All I do is ask for the protection of the mighty (insert angel name here) to help me defend myself. They love to teach if you have an open mind and show a willingness to learn.

Huffette
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Huffette wrote:
heypanda wrote:If you read the reviews on the book above though, it looks like it summons either demons or djinn. It doesn't explain what the invocations mean either. Still, thank you Regholdain for the suggestion. I'd rather know about what I'm invoking.
I would too. All I do is ask for the protection of the mighty (insert angel name here) to help me defend myself. They love to teach if you have an open mind and show a willingness to learn.
Thanks, I will try asking them that. :] Being taught by them sounds interesting, I wonder how they teach.

Return to “Connecting With Angels”