Quantum Crossroads

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

There is no thread of Mara's work so I would love to post about her here and get her work noticed! She deserves it. I think the meta community is in need of reputable and lovely conjurers.

Very sweet lady who is also mutuals with me and Removed by moderator - she is spirit sensitive and hosts events in her Facebook group for first-come, first-serve prebound listings. She also has seasonal events (e.g. New Years) for open RAs of WA or DA beings. She is probably one of the kindest conjurers I've met and a very practiced experienced witch. I wish there was a way I could support her more besides her listings. I actually do like that she is low-profile so I feel more...relaxed, purchasing from her?

She is going through a treatment for a serious illness lately so I'm amazed she is still so communicative (usually) within the hour when messaged or whenever she is available. She answers any and all questions directly and is very timely about sending invoices and doing the binding work (can do distance bind or remote binding to vessel). The information and description of the being is already listed in their listings.

She actually has all her event postings up on her FB page (her shop is run similarly to Removed by moderator and Sariena's Spirits) but you can still browse the past event listings and be able to purchase any prebounds that have not gone to anyone yet. She also will be able to look into finding a similar spirit or being if one from a listing is already gone.

I've had the pleasure of bringing a frog-like being to me.. I actually had my eyes on him only, for more than 4 months (only just went through with the purchase this past week) and noticed nobody was even interested in him. He didn't go to anybody yet. I sent the vessel photo to Mara after going through with the binding lol and she told me he was making delighted noises and sounds and was so happy about the vessel I chose (which...was a green yarn Yoshi amiibo... He felt it slightly matched him). I have to say his energy is really the most positive and brightest among my spirit family, so I feel very grateful I went through with bringing him to me. He really loves finding objects too.

Just an overall great, pleasant person with some very interesting beings!
What I like about this particular individual is she doesn't have beings with embellished characteristics and details. She posts prebounds of those she has worked with and vetted.
To be fair I don't feel very called to her spirits or beings often but occasionally someone pops up and really resonates... She's def a very trustworthy person and I feel nothing but positive feelings when interacting with her and interacting with her being. He's happy being with me and I think that says a lot.

I would love to know if anyone eventually goes through with any bindings from her. She really tries her best to give out energy and time for all her bindings despite the fact she is suffering from something so serious and having to make hospital trips.. I madly respect her.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I was told about Quantum crossroads having an event page on FB, So I joined. I did keep my eye on the listings during event as they looked good. I waited till near the end, and the last listing really got me, 3 war dogs. Now I am the sort of person who does not agree in any kind of animal being used in human wars, its just wrong! I was so drawn to the listing and had the feeling I was being called. I did not inquire at first and left it a few days, I kept getting the feeling having one would help me in some way. Anyways I messaged asking for one to pick me , I got a male called B. I had him bound to a vessel I own and instantly felt his energy after he was bound , it was so strong! He has been with me 2 weeks now and has given me visions of how he looked in life within the first week. I have asked him to show me something that made him happy, he gave me a clear vision of about 4-6 soldiers sat around laughing, this actually shocked me, I was not expecting it. He has made me see that what he did in life, was his life purpose and he is proud of it. He is proud of what he did and how he helped the men. He is best at showing visions and I get a doggy smell since he came I have not noticed before, I have a dog so I do not notice this in the home, yes Im nose blind lol. I have even asked my dog on 3 occasions over a 24 hour period, wheres B******? all 3 times she looked up behind me at our Australian beach photo we had canvased . I only realised 2 nights ago that in his info it said he LOVES water , I actually got goose bumps when I re-read it and thought back to my dog looking near the picture. He is great with pendulum and it moves very strongly , but the visions Im getting are just mind blowing. He has really helped me understand his role in life and how HE felt about it. He feels he was very brave and clever and even got a purple heart, which he is so proud about and understands why he got it. The first few days when I talked to him I did get head pressure, and one time a pain to my right side. I have only asked a little on pendulum about how he died, I got he did not know , he was here then gone. I found it quite emotional at first talking to him, his visions are intense , so I have not delved too much more on how/when he died. Im going to agree with GodSlayerBabe and say Mara's work is amazing and she is super lovely , she is very friendly, polite and kind she gave me great info and has offered to help if I have any Questions at all. I just love my brave boy. So yes highly recommended from me () :03

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Seller Review”