Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

In the interest of neutrality, and so we cannot be accused of a post in our own defense that specifically targets or "sneakily" chides another seller or website, I have transitioned this to be a blanket statement in regards to the forcible binding accusations & CH. It is not to say that we will not defend ourselves against any seller or website that makes these claims, but the entire purpose of my original post in our defense was lost in brand new set of accusations that our defense was singularly motivated to bash another seller. I do not want the issue shadowed by political-like change of tracks by others and trying to kick up dust to hide the bigger issue, which is CH has never, and will never, forcibly bind any spirit or entity.

I would like to emphatically state that AT NO TIME IN THE HISTORY OF CREEPY HOLLOWS have we ever forcibly bound a spirit or entity.

We created the standards of Spirit Keeping of this modern age, which anybody who even takes a moment to read anything about us on this site knows that means extensively providing respect and open, communicative channels, and building a relationship.

The entire point of Spirit Keeping is building a relationship with spirits that is true at its core in respect, friendship, and admiration. Forcibly binding a spirit or entity would go directly against every single thing we have created and built as a foundation of what Spirit Keeping is.

To even suggest that we would forcibly bind any spirit is an outrageously false and patently disgraceful claim, and especially when we have tried to build an open & loving community for everyone, including other sellers, since day 1.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmh, what would you say to people who have spirit bindings from CH, and claim that their spirits told them that they are forcibly bound by you?
Or is it better for them to discuss it personally by emailing support?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

They are welcome to email us directly or ask us in a post here, either one. Anyone can say anything they want about CH, because it's a free world, but no one can deny that we created modern-day Spirit Keeping, because there is no resource on planet Earth older than CH. You cannot Google it and find any resource older than CH. Plain & simple. Google the term "Spirit Keeping" and the oldest resource is us, and yet after all this time we're still having to defend ourselves and stand up for ourselves. You can go into any rare book store, any meta-spiritual book store and request the oldest copy of a Spirit Keeping book (related to keeping spirits as friends, not spirit conjuring), and the oldest book is our own, because there isn't any published resource that is older than the modern-day standards of Spirit Keeping that are older than us. You cannot find resources that discuss the standards of conjuring for spirit friends, creating symbiotic-respectful bindings that encourage friendship & kinship for a lifetime, or discuss house rules and being the leader of a spirit family, or even discussing the hierarchies of spirit families at all. That's the truth of the matter. There is no bigger resource related to Spirit Keeping, and no other group that has continuously devoted their lives to this path for this entire time.

If our pride and love of our work means we are compared to being a government, or others trying to rip away our accomplishments and our life's work, then they have to live with themselves & their hate or jealousy, but anyone with an iota of common sense can see the truth of the matter. I'm not going to back down when we have weathered 2 Witch Wars, countless attacks by sellers, countless threats to our lives and our work, and stood in the face of enormous adversity from religious groups, small-minded people, and haters in order to do what we believe in and we love, and to keep this community alive.

No seller, no spiteful member of social media, no one can take away the fact that we have chronologically-documented span of time where we have continuously devoted our lives to this. No one can take that away from us.

We have fought tooth & nail, over & over again, and we have always kept our mind & our hearts on our work, BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IN WHAT WE DO. We would NEVER disrespect a spirit or entity, and to even suggest so it an affront to our life's work. It's all fine & good for sellers to come along after the Witch Wars and after the turmoil of carving out this community & acceptance of Spirit Keeping worldwide, but they weren't here on the front lines in the beginning, and they have no idea of the barrage of hate that came from many ignorant people who made all kinds of crazy claims about Spirit Keeping and had no idea what it was because their minds were too small to bother to read and understand.

If that means we're so bad and evil because we actually care about what we do, then there's something wrong with people who think that which cannot be addressed by common sense. I would much rather have someone on my side who cares deeply about what they do & will fight for the right things in the world of magick, than someone who builds their reputation by tearing down others, gossiping about sellers, and making fake claims about their competition.

While many other sellers & sites have come and gone, we have been here 24/7 from the beginning ... and MANY current sellers started HERE as brand new members and eventually turn to becoming sellers themselves, sometimes turn to CH-bashing to earn their bones, and make claims that supersede any real core truth of their beginnings. We can prove the buyers-turned-sellers started here & you can read a timeline of what they knew, where they were in their journey, and what background they came into this community with, however when they make claims against us they don't stand up because we were here already masters in our trade when they found us. Anyone who takes a moment to research and really care about the truth of a happy journey in spirits & magick will see the truth of the matter.

There isn't ANY SELLER, or ANY member of ANY website that knows ANYTHING about what we do. We are an insular and private business and we keep our trade secrets close to us. We do not discuss our methods with anyone in detail that doesn't work here, and therefore anyone claiming to have "inside knowledge" or "know how we work" are outright & blatant liars. No random person on the internet has inside knowledge of CH in any capacity.

We have NEVER, at any time, forced any spirits, entities, or magick to do anything. We have always promoted a world & community of love, acceptance, and pursuing happiness & the joyful side of Destiny. Anyone who knows us and has taken the time to talk to us, knows we bend over backwards for anyone in our community or our customers.

Our work stands for itself. Our legacy stands for itself. I wish nothing but love & an open heart and mind for those fueled by hate and hurting others, and I hope that someday they find the happiness and love that they deserve in this life.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Understandable.
And good reference, thank you : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Messages & Updates”