You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tarot Mama
Zodiac:

Hello, I’m looking for some insight on a peculiar happening. Yesterday when I came home from the store, I discovered bare footprints in the living room, dining room, kitchen, and hallway. They were very slippery, oily really, and clear. My son and I both almost lost our balance slipping on them. I cleaned them up with a Swiffer; it took lots of scrubbing. My son and I are puzzled. Any ideas as to where these footprints came from? Thank you in advance.

Tarot Mama

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

That is concerning.
Are you sure no one broke into your home?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
TarotMama
new here
new here
Zodiac:

No, I’m not sure. My son was home, but he was in his room. He was probably wearing his headset while playing video games and would not have heard anyone. Nothing is missing. Thank you for your reply.

Tarot Mama

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Sounds mysterious indeed. Might be an intruder. Anyone else living in your home, with shoe size just like the footprint?

TarotMama
new here
new here
Zodiac:

The footprints were bare...no shoes. They were the same size as my feet. I’m really freaking out.

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Once all physical threats are ruled out, like home invaders, etc. It could be a trickster of some sort.

Personally, I've had this a couple of times. After I confirmed that it could hot have been any type of home intrusion, I settled on that it was more than likely Aluxes. The footprints were barefoot, but it was water only. So this may not be what you're dealing with.

It routinely happens in the house that my wife and I let her sister and husband live in. They usually get the the local brujo to come through and clear it. When we lived there, they never really bothered me. Flipped lights and whatnot occasionally. I kept them happy with pozole and tobacco.

Again, this was a different region, so it's likely not what you're experiencing, but I hope it offers some insight.

Again, completely rule out home intrusion/invaders first. Cant stress that enough...

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
TarotMama
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you, everyone! In looking at this as objectively as I can, this is what I know. There are no signs of forced entry. However, my kids and I live in an apartment complex. An intruder could have had a master key. Nothing was taken or disturbed. The incident happened in the middle of the afternoon. There were no footprints by the door (something I just realized). For information’s sake, I live in the Deep South (United States). It’s just me and my two kids here so that makes the incident scarier. I do have protective spirits: a courtwind angel for each of us plus an East Tower Watcher Entity, Gargoyle, and an extremely protective and active Psy Vampire. I appreciate your insights and am fully open to more. Thank you so much!

Tarot Mama

Return to “Spirit Keeping”