venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

tulku1 wrote:The two I am trying to connect to are a Nephilim and a Witch of Wemberton
Gotcha; in that case maybe it's just Dark Arts energy in general that you might be having an adjustment issue with. The mantra is only meant to bring your subtle energies into alignment with the energy of the spirit type in question. In addition, to be clear, I don't think it's intended to be used with any particular spirit's name (I did not use it that way, just as a mantra by itself to adjust my energy), so I can't speak to how well that may or may not work. It can't hurt, I wouldn't think, but it does not appear to be the intention.

Lewk made reference to the Dark Arts book by CH, which I have not looked at before, but it sounds like it may have other helpful information when it comes to connecting with Dark Arts spirits as well.

What else have you done to connect and bond with the spirits? Don't overlook the typical bonding activities.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Lewk made reference to the Dark Arts book by CH, which I have not looked at before, but it sounds like it may have other helpful information when it comes to connecting with Dark Arts spirits as well.
Yes the CH DA book by Ash does have spells and exercises to connect to your DA energy and also for connecting with DA spirits in general. I think the book will be of most benefit to someone who is aligned towards the DA spirits and spells and energies.

Speaking as someone who leans heavily towards the WA side but who has for one reason or another been aware of the DA energies too, I found it revealing & educational. I am glad I can use the 3 DA spirit connection, manifestation and bonding spells in the book with my Grey/DA spirits now.

The WA book has spells for the same purpose, which I think may be best used with WA/light natured spirits.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
tulku1
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

I've spent time meditating, and trying to talk to them. I keep trying to connect with them in dreams as well. The W of W came with a pairing service, and one night I thought I heard her joking refer to me as "Husband"...I'm hoping for more clear interactions with them.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

There is no magic bullet that will give you clearer interaction other than continued practice, whether it's quiet time, meditation, dream communication, etc.

It takes time to develop those channels. No amount of mantra or spells will create that. Those only will create subtle boosts to your attempts. They are not shortcuts.

Patience and persistence are key in finding and developing the connection. I would focus on one spirit - if the W of W seems to have responded before, that's probably a good choice to focus on.

The good news is that usually once the door is open with one spirit it usually makes connecting with the others easier. Consistency helps too.

Pick a communication method you want to develop and focus on it consistently for at least 30-90 days.

There are many people who have posted here that have said it took months before they were able to communicate. It's sometimes a long game if you've never done it before.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
tulku1
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

I may try to focus on my W of W for a while. Since she came with the pairing service it should be easier to make more full contact with her. Mostly I get feelings from her - plus the humorous reference to me as "husband" when I thought of the service as "pair bonding". One of the things I've asked her to assist me with is astral travel, partly so I can see her more clearly as well as my other spirits.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

tulku1 wrote:I may try to focus on my W of W for a while. Since she came with the pairing service it should be easier to make more full contact with her. Mostly I get feelings from her - plus the humorous reference to me as "husband" when I thought of the service as "pair bonding". One of the things I've asked her to assist me with is astral travel, partly so I can see her more clearly as well as my other spirits.
Sounds reasonable. Feelings are definitely a form of connection, so that could be your in-road to opening the channels. Ask questions and see what feelings you receive in response. See if they lead to any additional thoughts in your mind, words or imagery or even mental sounds or "descriptors" of sounds (like BANG!). Things like that. It takes time, and focus, but you might be surprised where the feelings lead.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

tulku1 wrote:When I tried it yesterday, mixing it with the names of the two dark art spirits I most wanted to strengthen my connection with I got a headache, like pressure around my head. I've heard that can be a side effect of working with dark art spirits. I'm hoping one of them will assist me with astral projection, and I want to have a closer connection with the other.
What you experienced is your third eye in an active state. It feels like a moderate to intense pressure on your forehead between the eyes. It's perfectly normal and supposed to work that way.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Dark Arts”