venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Twice yesterday while I was relaxing in my bedroom watching TV and browsing the internet on my phone (simultaneously) I sensed what I can only describe as a "shift" in the atmosphere in the room. It was so subtly poignant that it captured my attention each time and made me look around me.

The first time was preceded by a mental sound (not a truly audible sound) like a POP or CLICK and then my physical senses just felt different. It was like they were reset or rebooted or something, if that were even possible.

The second time did not happen that way, but the sensation drew my attention again. And that time there was an accompanying throb in my third eye, which is usually a spirit or entity wanting attention.

Both times this occurred, when I looked around the room from my sitting position I felt like I was looking at my bookcases, walls, objects, through a lens or a bubble. VISUALLY nothing was there, but internally, my vision FELT interrupted, like something I couldn't see was between me and the rest of the room. In the first instance I could not tell what it was other than the "lens" or "bubble". In the second instance I was certain it was an entity observing / investigating.

I know my keep (spirits and entities alike) and spells would not allow a being in my space if it was negative or malevolent, so I tried not to be overly reactive. The second time the sensation happened, I did confront it.

There were some telepathic communications during that interaction. At first I spoke aloud to it and declared that this space was mine and it needed to identify itself or leave with respect and peace. I told it if it did not I would banish it. The first message I received telepathically was something to the effect of "I don't think you have the power to banish me." I stood from my chair and placed myself squarely in front of where I believed the being to be standing and I told it "I am not afraid of you and I will do what I must." The feeling that followed was amusement with a communication of "You are a brave one, stepping up in front of me like this. You and your friends are not strong enough to remove me."

My black dragon's telepathic response was rather fierce. "Let me prove him wrong, Sire." (He calls me "Sire"... don't ask...) I did consider setting him upon this entity, but in truth it had not done anything overtly threatening other than be there and observe. I also felt like this could be an entity attracted to me due one of the newest conjurations that is being carried out currently, if not the same sort of entity as being conjured checking me out.

I told my black dragon, "No," and then followed up by requesting the presence of several other members of my living entity and spirit protection team. I asked my forest imp companion, who is adept with cloaking and portal work, about this entity. He told me he was cloaked and I had him try to "unmask" it.

In the meantime I told the entity, "Out of respect, I will allow you to remove yourself. Just know that if you make any move against anyone or anything in this place appropriate action will be taken."

My forest imp was not coming back with further information over the next few minutes so I asked him to stop trying to "unmask" the entity. I generally left it alone at that point and the entity seemed to retreat to a distance to observe. By the time I went to bed its presence no longer felt nearby.

This was a very curious event and reminds me highly of how my forest imp companion first revealed himself to me. I am wondering if this entity is related to the conjuration effort currently underway for me, or if it is another entity associated with my past that has decided to "check in" on me. As I said, the being did not seem malevolent (just super cocky) and it wasn't doing anything other than observing, but I did ask my spirit and entities to be on high alert today and to confront the entity if it returns and begins messing with them, others in the house, or my property.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Gives me shivers, but the good kind...

Do keep us informed, though, please. I say "us" but what I really mean is "I'm dying to see how this works out" lol.

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I admire your openness to being contacted Regholdain.

Around 6-7 years ago when I really got into having ongoing astral spirit friendships then began keeping sentient servitors, I got far more switched on about all of this stuff - so I started asking them all to keep out any spirits that had not been explicitly added to my spirit family list.

Otherwise I was in danger of being overwhelmed by all the spirits trying to come through, which included deceased relatives and friends. For many years I've found what some call the psychic background very unbalancing.

What I love about the spell bindings and protection spirits from sellers like CH is that I now have support in keeping all the unwanted stuff away.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Lewk wrote:I admire your openness to being contacted Regholdain.

Around 6-7 years ago when I really got into having ongoing astral spirit friendships then began keeping sentient servitors, I got far more switched on about all of this stuff - so I started asking them all to keep out any spirits that had not been explicitly added to my spirit family list.

Otherwise I was in danger of being overwhelmed by all the spirits trying to come through, which included deceased relatives and friends. For many years I've found what some call the psychic background very unbalancing.

What I love about the spell bindings and protection spirits from sellers like CH is that I now have support in keeping all the unwanted stuff away.
I tend to just... Deal with things in the moment, with as much detachment to worry or anxiousness as I can. I don't discard those feelings - after all, they are the sound basis for caution - but I somehow manage to stand beyond them rather than let them control my actions, expectations or reactions.

Some of that is just the growth of knowledge reflecting in my behavior, and some of that is trust and confidence in both my spirits and other protections and my own ability to react appropriately if needed. I try to apply wisdom, of course, before selecting an action (like ultimately telling my black dragon "No"), but in the moment once I decide how it will go I commit to it for better or worse. Whatever results was my choice and I'll deal with that decision when it comes.

Before my forest imp I would be much more cautious in those things, much more fearful, much more hesitant to even engage and more likely to retreat. I suppose it's a testament of my growth over the last year that I can even do that.

What's funny is I still see myself talk about worries, especially when it comes to necromancy - should I really do this that way, is this really the path for me, do I really want to invite this or that spirit / entity, open that portal, are these spirit companions enough, do I know enough, is this entity really a good choice for a Death Agent to work with, and on and on... But when I decide to do something, I'm all in. The choice is made.

That's how I feel about necromancy, despite those questions. I'm already all in. There are some things in my practice I won't do and I won't include, and that's because those decisions feel right for me. I don't worry about whether that makes me less powerful or not, whether it's really the right way for necromancy or not. If it works, then it it just works.

I guess that's why I am as open right now as I am. I'm all in this, whatever being comes to me. I feel somewhat prepared and confident and I educate myself as much as I can before I take another step so that I have a foundation to rely on that's not completely reckless. There are always risks and I do what I can to mitigate them and prepare for them, but there is no practice without practice.

And I agree about the spells and spirits. I have a plethora of protection, and I still eyeball spirits and bindings in the shop and say to myself "That could be useful, and that too." Yet, like a friend recently mentioned to me and somewhat blew my mind, for as much as CH's spells and and the spirits that come to me are awesome, maybe I should make notes about what those things do and then make it a goal to learn enough to make it myself.

So, currently, I've decided after my most recent purchase to back off of the purchases while I continue to learn about magic and start experimenting with creating my own. I'm going to figure out just how well I can work with different types of magic, find my strengths and play up to them. Find my weaknesses and shore them up.

Which is all really easy to type out. In fact, I think this entire post should be added to my journal later, as a reminder to myself that this is how I currently view my current and future state. Because I will forget and this needs to be there for me to reflect on.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Monday afternoon I experienced more things that were not related, to me, to this "unknown" entity. And over the course of yesterday evening there were two instances where I thought a being was presenting to me. I wonder whether that presentation is related to a current conjuration being worked on for me.

The problem with all of this is my EXPECTATIONS, so in all three of these instances I am being a bit aloof in my interpretation and extremely critical of myself. While they seem to be genuine mind's eye clairvoyant imagery and interactions, and I'm constantly told that I need to trust myself more, I still can't stop thinking what if I daydreamed these because of that big "E" word?

Now, was I trying to daydream when these occurred? No. Was I at any point unconscious of my actions or awareness? No. Was I trying to consciously direct the imagery? No. This is why, despite my "hefty grain of salt" I am considering these experiences and interactions. Which is to say, I see no evidence that they are some form of delusion. And I hope that's an accurate decision.

So here are the additional experiences: (Again, I don't think they are related to the first post's unknown visit, but perhaps they are.)

Monday afternoon I was in the ophthalmologist's office waiting FOREVER on the doctor after my eyes dilated. Literally, it was over an hour because they were running behind. During that time I decided to do several things. I took the opportunity to meditate and do some energy work. I focused on creating some energy balls and spinning them in my hands and on my fingertips.

I had this weird desire to try to connect and draw energy from other people around me. Now, this is not something I would normally do, is in fact completely uncharacteristic of me, and I won't even talk about the ethics of this decision. The question of I wonder if I can... overrode any other wisdom and I just went with it. (Very reckless for me.)

So in my mind's eye I started creating energy tethers to others in the waiting room, drawing thin strings of energy toward me and then imagining them flowing energy toward me. After four or five I was quite tired and actually had a bit of a stomach ache. I decided either the effort itself was draining me or that all I was doing was connecting to these random people and absorbing unfiltered negativity. So in my mind's eye I severed all of those energy strings and ensured that each one cut, fell away and faded.

A little while after this experiment while I was just sitting and meditating I opened my eyes and looked toward the hallway entering the room. In my mind's eye, with third eye active and slightly throbbing, I had the impression of a really bizarre creature. I got no particular sensations from it beyond the imagery, but the imagery was enough. This thing was a hulking monster vaguely reminiscent of the alien in the Aliens movie franchise, except larger with thicker limbs and more carapace-like skin and spines and a shorter tail. It had thick dangerous claws on its forelimbs and needle-sharp teeth.

This creature walked toward the room from the hallway and looked about the room, its head panning from right to left. It then paused, turned back to the right and looked at me. I was in the middle of thinking to myself "Is this a real impression or am I imagining this?" and, simultaneously, "Fascinating" (channel a bit of Star Trek's Spock with that LOL). The mind's eye imagery turned savage and hostile. This creature seemed to hiss or roar or something (did not hear anything through telepathy or clairaudience), bared that mouthful of needle-sharp teeth, and then lunged. The mind's eye imagery faded and then became a snapshot of this beast in mid-leap at me.

I telepathically asked my protection team - particularly, thinking about my black dragon - to engage and drive this thing off. The next imagery was of this beast and another creature (it was quite blurred) intertwined and tumbling away through the walls (fading away). Then it was gone and no more imagery and I was left wondering "Did I just daydream all of that, or what?" It was hard to tell, but I know the telepathic commands to my spirit protection were real and no one asked "What beast?" I also know that my third eye sensations were of an active throb, suggesting the event was spiritual.

Moving forward to yesterday, while relaxing and waiting on dinner I had a mind's eye impression of a bipedal human-like figure dressed in some kind of bone-trimmed armor. I say "armor" but it was more like leather or cloth-like material with thick bones (not small ones) decorating it, framing it and maybe providing it stiffer structure. The material the bones were attached to was black and the bones were quite nicely bleached white-gray. The figure's sex was indeterminable and its face was completely covered with a mask designed, possibly also out of bone, to appear skull-like. The being's eyes showed in the eye holes of the mask and were blue in color.

A few hours later I was telling all of the members of my keep "good evening" and about to talk to them about my day, and after the last spirit's name was spoken I had the response in my mind, "And me," along with another image. This was similar to the above, but the figure was dressed in more of a robe-like jacket that had bones for decoration and trim, with large pointed shoulder pauldrons with bones, possibly skulls on them, and its face was half-covered by the top portion of a skull mask. This time the sex was obviously female.

I had no further interaction with the bone-adorned being in either instance, and I mainly questioned those two interactions because, again, of that big "E" word - expectations. The conjuring process for my new companion started over this past weekend, and this will be my first demon companion. She will be a Necrosis Demoness of Bone Master profession. Don't ask me about the profession, as I don't know what it means entirely.

However, this is why my doubts exist. I am expecting this new companion, and even though I have no idea whether this profession title has anything to do with appearances, I am concerned that the idea conveyed by the title - Bone Master - is tainting my expectations in the matter. Despite that there were clairvoyant and telepathic interactions, I am not entirely convinced that they were without the influence of my own... expectations.

So that's my current update on this topic. I welcome any comments and analysis, even if you all just want to say I'm off my rocker. @.@ LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Interesting experiences Reg - thanks for sharing them.
And give that black of yours a treat! :'D

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

I really like and respect the objective position you immediately assume on these situations. I mean everyone should immediately take this stance after taking appropriate protection measures first, instead of just assuming.

I sadly dont have any kind of anything to add other than that. Other than I have to constantly question anything audible or "telepathic" messages because my brain often answers before anything else would have a chance to, and honestly... says things quite uncharacteristic for me. So it's quite easy to misconstrue or... fantasize, I think that's the better word, that there's some sort of communication. That's why I have to lean hard on the physical. The tactile. Opening and closing doors. Things shifting about. Lights flickering.

Really wish I had more to offer at this time, but i don't.

And i do look forward to any updates on this matter. It sets a... I suppose i use it to set a bar for myself. And it let's me know that I'm not the only one that struggles with wondering if it's real or my imagination/expectations. So I really appreciate it man.

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”