TheShadowOfAries

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Lasbelee
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Aries is a skilled practitioner. I got an immortal ascended servitor from her a few days ago, whose writeup is loooooooong and detailed. I'm looking forward to the last part of the writeup, that she said she'll send it later. I got mine bound within a month, which is the fastest I've ever had so far in terms of custom created beings, if my memory is correct.

10/10 Highly Recommended!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you so much! Sorry about all of the inconveniences this really means so much !

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Causmosis
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Servitor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Lasbelee wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:23 pm Aries is a skilled practitioner. I got an immortal ascended servitor from her a few days ago, whose writeup is loooooooong and detailed. I'm looking forward to the last part of the writeup, that she said she'll send it later. I got mine bound within a month, which is the fastest I've ever had so far in terms of custom created beings, if my memory is correct.

10/10 Highly Recommended!
Hi, what is your experience with your Servitor now? :)

1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*

Return to “Seller Review”