Has anyone assigned protective spirits to guard loved ones?

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I had either a spirit or living entity as protection for family members if they weren't at home but now that I think about it, there are family members that may need some protection while they are at home with some circumstances that have happened not too long ago.

Guardian dragon, unicorn, hellhound, and gargoyle.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I just recently bought for my sister a volkh to protect her because she has spiritual attacks . I chose a volkh because it is non-sociable and i don't want her to dwell into the spiritual

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I’ve made some purchases for custom conjures. They’ll be bridged to me, but tasked to watch over family members exclusively. This should stave off any random hostile action from nasty people online. I don’t pick fights or seek drama, but I learned a long time ago that malicious people don’t need an excuse to embark on a hostile action. My Protection Team and I mark that stuff Return To Sender. Now I want to be sure that if some nasty person decides to cast against the loved ones of everyone they disagree with, that my loved ones are protected, too. Any and all of THAT sort of casting needs to be stamped “Return To Sender”, as well.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I always do this from time to time. I assigned my Cherub to take care of my husband and also protect him because he wants to do it. Sometimes I assign my Volkh and/or Wraith to protect my other relatives for a short period of time when it's needed.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Huff and I do this with every spirit or entity we get. They must work together to protect all of the occupants in my household, including both kids.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

<3 Yes, I have a Vampire-Grigory Watcher to protect my son, and he really helped him, when he was in a difficult period of his life at the age of 15

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

My parcel arrived this morning. I will have a word with the latest Protection Team members, regarding their assignments.

I do not directly seek out conflict. At the same time, I’ve watched some very not-nice people act out in rotten ways, and I know I’ve p*ssed at least one of them off by trying to help the folks they treated badly. Plus, as I’ve shared earlier in the thread, I’m politically outspoken on FB and in multiple groups of witches who think as I do. Groups who hold the opposite stance have taken pot shots at at least one of the groups I frequent. I’m all for making my biggest political statements in the voting booth, not by getting into confrontations with chuckleheads, but some folks don’t comprehend the concept of “live and let live”. So I’m making sure the Protection Team and various spells are up-to-date, because that’s best for all concerned.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I usually petition ancestors or land spirits to protect loved ones as it means it will be a closer presence and enough to significantly carry out that job. But I would also vary the form of protection depending on further specifics, like what the loved one does for a living, what they particularly struggle with, and what the vibration is like around them so I can appropriately complement it with whatever/whomever I employ.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Likes2Read wrote:My parcel arrived this morning. I will have a word with the latest Protection Team members, regarding their assignments.

I do not directly seek out conflict. At the same time, I’ve watched some very not-nice people act out in rotten ways, and I know I’ve p*ssed at least one of them off by trying to help the folks they treated badly. Plus, as I’ve shared earlier in the thread, I’m politically outspoken on FB and in multiple groups of witches who think as I do. Groups who hold the opposite stance have taken pot shots at at least one of the groups I frequent. I’m all for making my biggest political statements in the voting booth, not by getting into confrontations with chuckleheads, but some folks don’t comprehend the concept of “live and let live”. So I’m making sure the Protection Team and various spells are up-to-date, because that’s best for all concerned.
I can TOTALLY relate to this comment, I too have tried to help someone treated super badly by a seller, to the point of sending them protection also! I have learned over the last month just how important top notch protection is . My protection which is most of spirits/entities even inform me of people trying to send bad energy my way, of course they aint successful \./ . One of my Dragons from Jamie has took it on herself to protect my partner so I asked her to carry on , she spends more time watching over him , but thats fine. My first ever entity was a DA protective dragon and my first ever CH spirit was a RA wraith . At the time I didnt understand why but now I know its a MUST to start with protection. There is sadly a lot of bad people out there and as a no nonsense light worker, who hates to see good peeps treated bad, its hard going . 8^|

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

It stinks that we have to think this way. But as long as crooked people lash out at people who stand up to them, and as long as people lash out at those who simply hold an opposite opinion to theirs, we have to think “safety first”. That means establishing protection for ourselves and those close to us, since the REALLY malicious actors out there will not hesitate to attack their target’s loved ones, as a way of hurting their target. The mere idea of targeting an innocent party makes me sick, but we need to bear in mind that people exist who would stoop that low. That’s how we know to take actions to keep everyone around us safe.

Learning techniques to mark nasty stuff “Return to Sender” is good, too. I have some knowledge of how to do that already, but I want to review more methods with the Protection Team. I have a zero tolerance for that stuff. It’s not like I see evil lurking around every corner, but I want to take the right precautions so things keep going smoothly no matter if someone tries anything underhanded or not.

Return to “Protection”