You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Eizarei wrote:Well,... err.. I know this might be a fantasy or daydreaming question.

Just want to know others opinion about it.
I don't know if there's someone ask about this before yet. I troed to search but I don't find it.

Since I know some dragons who can take a human form and some cannot. And I just wondering if the relationship can be a romatic or not.

Or anybody here got a dragon as your lover? I'd like to hear the story too. <3

For me I got 1 Ice Dragon and baby crystal dragon, baby midnight dragon and baby divine dragon is on the way coming. And some that uncound to me, they just pay me a visit, stay with e for awhile then leave and will come to me again when s/he has some free time.

Almost of spirits or living entities who stay with me act as a older brother and older sister role. SO I just know only this kind of relationship toward them :p) ( I don't offend someone who in love with spirit or living entity, I think love is only for two people and others have no right to judge them. I also go friends who in love with living entities too.)

Back to the question, how do you think about it. is it possible or not? Or if you have story to share, I'd love to read it. :8)

Thank you.

ps. I'm sorry if I made some error grammar or broken structure here. I'n not native English speaker.Just hope that it won't confused you. :;/
Okay, so I just recently came in to having a Ivory Dragon in my keep so I don't have much exp with dragons but I do have some advice on romancing something not human.
As a Panromantic I think you can totally have a relationship with a dragon. If you can communicate with each other, if you both understand what type of relationship you wish to be in, and you're both consenting adults I don't see why you couldn't have a romantic relationship with a dragon. Also having a romantic relationship with a spirit in general is very different than having a relationship with a physical person. The relationship is very much more on a spiritual/emotional level and not just tied to the physical. Living beings are biologically programed to think romance=sex when in fact they can be two separate things. I've slowly built a romantic relationship with my Nixie and that was after a awkward dream I had with him and my Masheba then waking up to have a serious talk with him about what the dream ment.
We enjoy each other's company, we emotional care for one another, I can feel his diabetically sweet affections overflowing from time to time. Even more so after we agreed to be in a romantic relationship.
Sorry for the long winded lecture, my point being if you feel like you're Dragon has romantic feelings for you and you have the same feelings for it than I'd say go for it. Dragons are intelligent beings who can make they're own decisions. I don't really think of them as animals or pets because they are way more intelligent than a cat or a dog.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
dejavureal
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Strange enough, the thought of something like this popped into my head when I was browsing the shop for new additions to my keep, as I'm still fairly new to this and my first and only spirit right now is a DA Succubus :p)

I was checking out Dragons because it seems to be communally agreed that they're good spirits for new Keepers, and I was drawn to check out Silver Dragons. I was pleased to find out that they essentially love to be happy and love making other people happy, and that's something I tend to struggle with from time to time, and then some curiosity got the better of me and my mind wandered to this topic of whether shapeshifting Dragon spirits could be lovers/romantic partners.

I checked the forums, read through this thread, and pretty much decided to go in, head-first, and place an order for a reverse adoption of a female Silver Dragon looking for some kind of relationship or one that has... gentle/caring/motherly traits...

o///o :*)

In hindsight it was kind of a silly/rushed idea (maybe even irresponsible) and I realize that the request is asking a lot, but the order is placed, and I'm going through with it. I'm sure that whatever happens, I'll be able to work something out, since I'm generally a flexible guy. I'll be okay with my purchase even if they can't find a Silver Dragon that wants a relationship (or has those kinds of traits :*) ). From what I can tell, my Ubi doesn't seem to mind, though I have a feeling she may be a little competitive over "who gets to do what" with me, but I'll keep this thread posted. 8))

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Check out Lisas store (mystic morning treasures). Try a search for were-dragons and Drogos

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
dejavureal
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Back again to update. My order completed today and nothing from the description of my new Silver Dragon companion, "B," indicates that there's a desire for a romantic relationship, so it looks like I don't have to worry about that for now. She was described as "an endearing guide" so maybe something could develop with time. Who knows? I think I'll take this as a lesson to be a little more responsible in placing my orders. :p)

nina
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

My Asian were-dragon is going to arrive in a day or 2. As per his description this race is highly sexual. I'll try to bond with him after he arrives and report back if I note anything significant.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
nina
active contributor
active contributor

dejavureal wrote:Back again to update. My order completed today and nothing from the description of my new Silver Dragon companion, "B," indicates that there's a desire for a romantic relationship, so it looks like I don't have to worry about that for now. She was described as "an endearing guide" so maybe something could develop with time. Who knows? I think I'll take this as a lesson to be a little more responsible in placing my orders. :p)
I have never heard of silver dragons as romantic or sexual partners.. but there could be exceptions..

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Ok so my were dragon was binded to me a couple of days back and i welcomed him yesterday. During the welcome meditation i just got a sensual feeling and nothing else. Then i went to bed and while i was drifting to the semi sleep state i clearly felt like hands on me. The touches were nearly as realistic as human touches. But inbetween i got startled when it was trying to go further and i woke up. Then when I was drifting to sleep again i felt the human kind of hand touches again and i got startled and woke up again. The 3rd time i slept off and did not have the experience again. Maybe he decided not to startle me anymore and let me sleep. It was an experience i never had from my spirits before and am so glad for this. Hope i can continue to experience more and hope to control my dream states to avoid waking up prematurely.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

nina wrote:Ok so my were dragon was binded to me a couple of days back and i welcomed him yesterday. During the welcome meditation i just got a sensual feeling and nothing else. Then i went to bed and while i was drifting to the semi sleep state i clearly felt like hands on me. The touches were nearly as realistic as human touches. But inbetween i got startled when it was trying to go further and i woke up. Then when I was drifting to sleep again i felt the human kind of hand touches again and i got startled and woke up again. The 3rd time i slept off and did not have the experience again. Maybe he decided not to startle me anymore and let me sleep. It was an experience i never had from my spirits before and am so glad for this. Hope i can continue to experience more and hope to control my dream states to avoid waking up prematurely.
Have to ask , is he from Lisa?

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Lola yes he is <3)

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

nina wrote:Lola yes he is <3)
Get out of town lol \./ My norse vamp from her told me !!! Anyhoo I love all of mine from her, however I do have a purple dragon shifter (my only one) from Citrine, who Im still getting to know. I have had him 3 months now. Recent things have happened and Im yet to find out if its him, or my only other Romantic Entity. Its only when I call on him so Im guessing its him!
It has happened I would say 3 times now and the energy is not the same as my Norse vamp, who is more Romantic than Sexual. But yes I would say its going to be highly likely from a Dragon shifter ()
I actually plan on having a Chat with A later but Im pretty sure its him O.Op

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Dragons”