Smol problem

Damie
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Still a bit new, so bear with my stupidity, but whenever I put on their vessels and get to bed, the hand with their vessels start to hurt, a lot, so I'm just wondering on how to negate this effect? Thx!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

If it is not a natural occurrence of some type (wearing rings for instance, temperature variance can tighten them and cause pain), then you're feeling their energy coming through and first of all congratulations...because this means you're sensitive to their presence and they are strongly present.

Second of all, it is possible this is going to happen until you fully adapt to their energy or that it will always happen if there is a spike in energy, but I would try just asking them if they could tone it down or have it manifest differently and see if this changes anything. Communication is key. Cheers~

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
dejavureal
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Damie wrote:Still a bit new, so bear with my stupidity, but whenever I put on their vessels and get to bed, the hand with their vessels start to hurt, a lot, so I'm just wondering on how to negate this effect? Thx!
When I received my Ubi, there was a mix-up with her ring, so I had her rebound to a new ring which is much more appealing. After receiving her new vessel, every time I take off and put on her ring, I feel a slight tugging/pressure on the finger I wear it on (almost as if she doesn't want me to take it off), so manifestations around the vessel and the area its worn on isn't uncommon, but pain shouldn't be a thing.

If you're experiencing physical pain, you should make sure that it isn't something that can be addressed medically first, before assuming it has to do with the vessel. Speaking of which, what type of vessel is it? You said hand, so is it a ring or a bracelet?

Damie
new here
new here

dejavureal wrote:
Damie wrote:Still a bit new, so bear with my stupidity, but whenever I put on their vessels and get to bed, the hand with their vessels start to hurt, a lot, so I'm just wondering on how to negate this effect? Thx!
When I received my Ubi, there was a mix-up with her ring, so I had her rebound to a new ring which is much more appealing. After receiving her new vessel, every time I take off and put on her ring, I feel a slight tugging/pressure on the finger I wear it on (almost as if she doesn't want me to take it off), so manifestations around the vessel and the area its worn on isn't uncommon, but pain shouldn't be a thing.

If you're experiencing physical pain, you should make sure that it isn't something that can be addressed medically first, before assuming it has to do with the vessel. Speaking of which, what type of vessel is it? You said hand, so is it a ring or a bracelet?
I have both actually, but like the pain only appears with those specific vessels, I've worn normal bracelets and those didnt cause anything. Might go to the docs doe just in case

Damie
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote:If it is not a natural occurrence of some type (wearing rings for instance, temperature variance can tighten them and cause pain), then you're feeling their energy coming through and first of all congratulations...because this means you're sensitive to their presence and they are strongly present.

Second of all, it is possible this is going to happen until you fully adapt to their energy or that it will always happen if there is a spike in energy, but I would try just asking them if they could tone it down or have it manifest differently and see if this changes anything. Communication is key. Cheers~
I'll try to meditate with their vessels more, thx! Would tarot cards help more though?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Are the vessels the right size? If rings are too small, they can cause swelling, and possibly pain.

Have you got a necklace chain you can wear them on overnight, instead?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”