Haunted Whaley House and Spiritual Items?

RyanJZ
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

Hey guys. I’m visiting my family in San Diego for the holidays, and was going through Old Town and passed by the Whaley House. In the ticket office/gift shop it had a sign listing their policies, which included the usual stuff like being respectful of the property, no video or audio recording, and no trying to scare other guests. The last item however said that “certain spiritual items were prohibited.” What items would this include? Would this include spirit vessels? Now that I’m in the spirit keeping/metaphysical life, I find myself paying more attention to these things. Lastly, on a side note, can a spirit have multiple vessels? Just something I was curious about.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I don't think they would be able to tell that there are spirits bound to vessels you're wearing, so what I think they may mean by spiritual items could be stuff like candles, sage, maybe Ouija boards....things that are overtly 'spiritual' and could irritate other people around you or cause tangible issues. However you might ask what they mean, I'm sure they'd let you know. In short, however, I don't think you have to worry when it comes to your spirit vessels.

You can have a connection to a spirit made to multiple vessels; here (in the CH community) they call this 'bridging', and a bridge can be made between one vessel and another, or the vessel and you, or between a vessel, you, and another person, etc.

Did you notice anything interesting, paranormal/haunting wise or energetically when you were around Whaley House? It's cool that you got to check it out.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
RyanJZ
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

The air felt a little heavier immediately outside the house, but that could also be my mind playing tricks on me. I toured the house about 12 years ago. Very fascinating history, regardless of any paranormal phenomena.

Return to “General Questions”