Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Does anyone here have any info about an inmortal called "White Goddess"? I found out about her in my past lives reading, but I have absolutely no idea who is she supposed to be. I cannot find any article about her in the encyclopedia or on the forum and there's just a single listing with her name in the shop. (It's a spell and there is not a lot of info about her)
I didn't even try to look for information outside of CH, as her "name" is not really something you could just google. I'm sure any relevant info would be burried under hundreds of tons of fantasy, gaming etc.
For some unknown reasons I'm just curious about her... \:*

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

If anything, I would guess that the White Goddess CH refers to would be the same written of by Robert Graves (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Goddess). While there are a number of criticisms on the historical validity of Graves' writing, the figure described seems to have gotten a fair bit of traction amongst Neo-Pagans and Wiccans. In short, it's the name given to the soft-Polytheist concept of a 'universal goddess', that all goddesses are really one goddess under different names.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The only thing that comes to my mind is the goddess Tara. She is called White Tara and then Green Tara. They are the same goddess but I think the colors are to represent different qualities with this goddess. If I remember correctly she is sort of an equivalent to Buddha or a female version.

Return to “Immortals”