Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hey, everyone. So it's been almost 2 months now with my succubus, N, and thing have been going pretty great. Recently I meditated with her and could feel her vibrations on various parts of my body when instructed and even had my first sexual experience with her. <3) I'm very happy with my progress with her. As of now I've taken a short break from spirit communication and now I'm practicing dream recall in preparation for lucid dreaming, which has brought a few things to my attention.

1. N has appeared to me in a dream the night before her vessel entered my household, however I could not remember her appearance.
2. N has not appeared to me in a dream since that first night, even after me asking her/letting her know that she's free to do so (I more or less try to encourage her to do so).
3. After practicing dream recall for a week, I can clearly remember at least 1 dream per night via the power of suggestion (remembering to write it down however... :p) ).

Now during the first few weeks I had N, I looked up other threads about how to boost connection with succubi in particular, and the main one that caught my eye involved having a mental image of someone you can visualize them looking like (i.e. someone very attractive to your individual tastes). The problem for me is that, having the experiences I've had so far with N, I don't feel that it's right to give her an arbitrary appearance just because she can change the way she looks. :@ I've already purchased a Spirit Bio from CH on N, which didn't reveal anything in this nature. That's created a heavy figurative ball and chain for me when it comes to going forward with communication with N. So here's my idea to change that: O.Op

I've asked N to do her absolute best to visit my dreams in her preferred/natural appearance while I practice dream recall for the next few weeks or until I can recall an accurate description of what she looks like in this state. The only thing that seems like it could be an issue would be how to tell her apart from any other female that my comatose mind might generate in a dreamscape. Initially I thought to specify a certain piece of clothing (i.e. a pink bow), but my mind could easily just create that and portray inaccurate results.

I really want to try to give this kind of experiment a shot and would love input from the community as to how to go about doing something like this. I'm also all ears for other methods to ascertain N's preferred/natural appearance. Thanks for reading. 8))

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

All I can think of to say is try if you can not to let the wish to see her natural appearance turn into an anxiety block, as it is said that anxiety creates a strong block that gets in the way of connection with our spirits.

So, ironically, letting go of any desperation in the need to see her like that may make it more likely she can appear to you that way when it suits her.

It may sound simple but you can just clearly and respectfully let her know that she should feel free to manifest to you any way she is comfortable with *and* that it would be wonderful if she feels happy to manifest to you in her natural appearance sometimes.

As succubi are natural shapeshifters, it may be hard to know when she is taking her natural form. Perhaps you could invite her to let you know when she is doing that in a way that makes sense to you.

Advice for some types of sexual spirit from one seller is to let each of them know what turns you on, so that you can tell them apart when they visit you in dreams or visions. (Obviously, don't ask them all to look the same!)

Some sexual spirits do seem to take time to get to know their keeper and to feel comfortable with them.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
dejavureal
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:All I can think of to say is try if you can not to let the wish to see her natural appearance turn into an anxiety block, as it is said that anxiety creates a strong block that gets in the way of connection with our spirits.

So, ironically, letting go of any desperation in the need to see her like that may make it more likely she can appear to you that way when it suits her.

It may sound simple but you can just clearly and respectfully let her know that she should feel free to manifest to you any way she is comfortable with *and* that it would be wonderful if she feels happy to manifest to you in her natural appearance sometimes.

As succubi are natural shapeshifters, it may be hard to know when she is taking her natural form. Perhaps you could invite her to let you know when she is doing that in a way that makes sense to you.

Advice for some types of sexual spirit from one seller is to let each of them know what turns you on, so that you can tell them apart when they visit you in dreams or visions. (Obviously, don't ask them all to look the same!)

Some sexual spirits do seem to take time to get to know their keeper and to feel comfortable with them.
Saying "desperately" was kind of a clickbaity thing, but I am being rational about this whole thing. She definitely knows what makes me happy, but I guess there's always ways to go forward when it comes to relationships. She's the only sexual spirit I have in my keep right now, so I don't think this should be too hard in the long run.

As I'm writing this, I thought of something that could have a chance to work. I could ask her to appear to me in my dreams with the appearance of a person or character I'm already familiar with, associate that person/character with becoming lucid somehow, then I could ask her to reveal her natural appearance within the dream.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Practice imagery with your communication work. Ask her to describe herself through mental imagery with your third eye. I see my succubae all mentally, and no they do not always pick the same form. They like to bring you new experiences and pleasure so they are often full of surprises. My companions do have a "preferred" form, that I usually can recognize them by, but they all like to change for fun. They actually change form in mental imagery at any time, including during sex.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”