You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

I hesitate to say that those signs sound about right for that, because it could also be a chain of imbalances in other ways, or even with chakras being severely under-active. Remember we are more sensitive to things when we are "less powerful" not when we are "more powerful." It's why those of us who practice energy arts as a primary focus have to "clear our minds" and "focus". You can't see anything when you put a spotlight on it at a foot away, you just sit there being aware that you are blinded by your own light then. So it could be overload, or it could be insufficient energy.

Also remember to look at other mundane tasks. State of mind has a BIG impact on chakra flow. Are you in a state of burnout from work? Are you frequently put in states of rush or panic?

That said, it does sound like a kind of kundalini awakening which I think I covered earlier in the thread. Ultimately though, Kundalini awakening falls under the category of "treat the symptoms, try to balance it as best you can, external help and make it easier, but only time allows it to complete fully."

I think the biggest mistake metaphysics has made in the modern era is people labeling Kundalini awakening as "always positive." No... power exploding through your body at a rate you may not be ready for is not always positive. If that's happening, your allies are likely singing a chorus of "Ground ground ground, down down down, ground ground ground" non stop in an effort to get you to negate some of the overload from that.

That said, the sensations are on par with hyper-spin/Kundalini awakening. On the headaches and stomach issues that sounds like migraines but I'm not a doctor and can't give medical advice. On that I'd really, really, really really recommend seeing one specifically on migraines. Often a migraine doesn't have the same symptoms as expected, again not medical advice. I get them from time to time, the world goes sideways for me, my whole body feels "off" because my pain tolerance is so high most migraines don't register for me. So what I get is the dysphoria and such without the pain.

Hope that helps in pointing you in the right direction. Remember always rule out the part of the mundane you think you ruled out first. After that, move to the spiritual, and then go back to the mundane, the two are 99% of the time tied together. You can have a spiritual ailment cause a physical ailment, and then bleed back into the spiritual ailment again. Vicious cycles that is.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks Charles, I hear ya. I hesitate to want to look into the metaphysical as a cause and generally probably overcorrect a lot in that way constantly looking for a mundane reason. My state of mind as it relates to work is one of boredom for the most part. I have no stresses pulling at my attention, I'm not in rushes and I generally am not too anxious.

My state of mind elsewhere is another question. I've been trying to digest a point of view on the afterlife that just isn't siting well for me, so that really could be the cause of the havoc. The problem I have is accepting this particular point of view might have severe repercussions in my path, because I feel a futile fatality in things if I accept it. Or, in other words, if I accept it as a possibility I feel like everything I am working on will be in vain when I leave this world. So that definitely has me in a bit of an emotional upheaval. I don't want to feel like whatever I learn and however I evolve in this life doesn't matter, and that's how this point of view would affect me. It's hard to explain without going into detail, but that's the rough sketch of it. It has me profoundly troubled - like why bother with any of it if it's accurate?

As for migraines, I get them rarely and the headaches are not at all similar. In fact, they are not near as painful or eye-blinding as a typical migraine. More like an elusive headache that just constantly shifts location. I'll try some sinus medication and see if that makes any difference, although it doesn't feel like a typical sinus headache situation. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

There is a quote, I can't remember if it's from a Star Trek Movie or Book but I want to share it with you. An Ensign said to Captain Spock "I can't believe you, Kirk, and the others did the things people say you did." To which he replied "Do not believe it then." She asked him "So it was a lie?" To which he replied "No, all the things you have heard are true, but if it eases your mind to not believe them, then do not."

Now, this was a quote about truth, but for the metaphysical consider this. Accepting other points of view while healthy for keeping us from becoming stagnant also can be disruptive. It can wreck how we focus our mind, how we direct our will, and how we do what we do. You can look at a point of view and say "I accept other people believe that" and then say "but it's total mularky." You don't have to accept it as possible to allow the existence to challenge you. I don't accept that people can fly through the air, no matter how many so called grand masters have claimed as much, but it does challenge me enough to test telekinesis with varying degrees of success (especially in my youth).

You are under no requirement to accept that which is unacceptable to you, and under every requirement to build your own mind and self structure in a way that benefits you. You can read a thing, learn a thing, know about it, and still dismiss it as ramblings. I don't agree with maybe 60% of what is written traditional magickal texts, and then I don't agree with maybe another 40% of modern methods. Somewhere between those things though, I find a way to be very good at what I do. Also remember it's ok to have dissonance, to believe two things at one time and that they contradict each other. All you have to believe when that happens is that you don't know enough to know "why they don't actually contradict". Understand that what looks like a contradiction is often just not knowing enough, and that maybe we will never know enough, and that is fine too.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air

Return to “Educational Material”